Remove this Banner Ad

f00ty-1S-L!fe

Team Captain
Nov 3, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oakleigh Chargers:

congratulations to Jordan Lisle, Luke Shuey, James Strauss and Dan Hannebery for obtaining invites to draft camp 2008

congratulations to Xavier Gotch, Matt Kilpin, Zach Clarke, Sam O'Sullivan and Justin Van Unen for recieving invites to state screening.

Western Australian players have been notified.

Good to see Ian Richardson from Claremont get an invite.

Hopefully wont be the only 'older' player from WA to get drafted.

Oakleigh Chargers:

congratulations to Jordan Lisle, Luke Shuey, James Strauss and Dan Hannebery for obtaining invites to draft camp 2008

congratulations to Xavier Gotch, Matt Kilpin, Zach Clarke, Sam O'Sullivan and Justin Van Unen for recieving invites to state screening.
thoughtgotch wouldave been going to draftcamp poor fella rate him highly

Sandringham Dragons draft camp invites:

Tom Lynch, Tyrone Vickery, Jack watts, Zach Sengstock, Taylor Hunt, Taylor Gilchrist, Sam McGarry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many go to draft camp and state screenings
How many players can the clubs nominate and hoe many nominations do they have to gete to go to DC or SS

My understanding is 4 or more club's nomination earns a draft camp invite.

1, 2 or 3 club's nomination earns a state screening invite.

Each club nominates up to, but no more than 50 players.

Happy to be proven wrong though.

I think it is now something like 6 nominations to draft camp and 4 to SS but also happy to be proven wrong. It's hard to get info on this sort of stuff.

Bushies boys have done very well
Draft Camp: Kade Klemke, Dylan McNeil Tom Rockliff Steele Sidebottom Jack Ziebell Riley Milne Sam Wright Jamie Sheahan Caleb Tiller
State Selection: Andrew Browne Ben Birthisel Taylor Duryea Jamason Daniels Brad Mangan

Surprised Browne was only SS, thought he was ok in the state champs and i thought that he had done enough to impress a few teams.

Martinello is a bit stiff to not get a SS invite, not sure if he'll get drafted but he was reasonably impressive at the champs, although a bit undersized

I think it is now something like 6 nominations to draft camp and 4 to SS but also happy to be proven wrong. It's hard to get info on this sort of stuff.

Bushies boys have done very well
Draft Camp: Kade Klemke, Dylan McNeil Tom Rockliff Steele Sidebottom Jack Ziebell Riley Milne Sam Wright Jamie Sheahan Caleb Tiller
State Selection: Andrew Browne Ben Birthisel Taylor Duryea Jamason Daniels Brad Mangan

No letter for Dash Baroli (spelling)? He's an eligible bushy isn't he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Camp/state Screening Invitees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back