Draft Camp/state Screening Invitees

Remove this Banner Ad

My understanding is 4 or more club's nomination earns a draft camp invite.

1, 2 or 3 club's nomination earns a state screening invite.

Each club nominates up to, but no more than 50 players.

Happy to be proven wrong though.
Sometimes its 4 but it could also be 3 or 5, It's whatever gets the number of players at the draft camp up to around 70.

Boys from Tasmania that have been nominated:-
Aaron Cornelius
Liam Jones
Bart McCulloch
Mitch Robinson
& a couple of others will go thru state screening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

isn't all of this is technically "unofficial".. no player has recieved an invite yet as far as i'm aware, just been told by their coaches that they're on the list.. so the blokes who've been mentioned here will all be at draft camp but they haven't got 100% confirmation yet.. be careful with names folks.. i'm sure people won't be happy if their names get mentioned and the invite never comes;)

isn't all of this is technically "unofficial".. no player has recieved an invite yet as far as i'm aware, just been told by their coaches that they're on the list.. so the blokes who've been mentioned here will all be at draft camp but they haven't got 100% confirmation yet.. be careful with names folks.. i'm sure people won't be happy if their names get mentioned and the invite never comes;)

If they believe what they read here without written confirmation I'm not sure they are smart enough to be going to Draft Camp ;)

Players have been notified by their clubs.

While some people here just potentially be shit stirring the players have been notified if they are DC or SS. What's said on here doesn't matter, but the players themselves should know for sure by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Camp/state Screening Invitees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back