Draft picks off limits.Tarrant trade on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Right..... because flying all his childhood friends over to Perth for a night of drinking and inevitably Burswood would be sooooo much cheaper and more fun.

You know, I was going to write something to refute this post and then I thought, well, when a person has a certain mind set and wants to lay a put down on something it doesn't matter what you say. There is no intelligence in the argument, or in the above post. For Chrissakes, nobody has said anything about curtains and daylight saving since the 70s except people who want to label people who are against daylight saving as backward. It was only mentioned once by a particularly dim talk back show respondent. If you want to live in a city with different cultural values, go and do it. If you live some where else and enjoy it, good for you.

If you live somewhere you that doesn't provide the lifestyle you want and whinge, you're an idiot. Either accept why you're there (in the case of WA if could well be because you can get a job) and appreciate it, or go home. Perth offers a different lifestyle to the other parts of Australia. Enjoy the difference or go where you want to be, but puerile put downs, whinging, and long distance sniping are all tedious.

Many West Australians desire daylight saving and extended trading. It's not as black and white as like it or leave.

Anyhow, back on topic. It may be dull over here compared to the east coast in some ways, but it's not like living in thr third world. Surely a pro sportsman dosent mind moving for the duration of their sports career...

so hes living in perth but having his bucks in melb yep proof enough to me he wants to be back there.

The wedding's in Melbourne so it makes sense to have the bucks doo in the same place. The handful of players at Freo that he's close to will probably be going across for the Grandfinal/bucks party/wedding anyway.

To use 5 Picks in the ND. We still need to lose 4 people from our list list either through trades or cutting. Murphy (Payout) Peake (Trade) Drum (Trade) and Foster (De-list) are my four.

So....
Drum + Peake for a 2nd rounder
Keep Tarrant

National Draft
4 Morabito
20 Black
Pick for Trade Colyer
36 Luff
54 Houghton
68 PASS

Rookies
8 Majak Daw
24 Trent Dennis-Lane
40 Farren Priest
56 Luke Pratt (Pre-listed 3rd year)

Looks good to me :cool:

God no.

To use 5 Picks in the ND. We still need to lose 4 people from our list list either through trades or cutting. Murphy (Payout) Peake (Trade) Drum (Trade) and Foster (De-list) are my four.

So....
Drum + Peake for a 2nd rounder
Keep Tarrant

National Draft
4 Morabito
20 Black
Pick for Trade Colyer
36 Luff
54 Houghton
68 PASS

Rookies
8 Majak Daw
24 Trent Dennis-Lane
40 Farren Priest
56 Luke Pratt (Pre-listed 3rd year)

Looks good to me :cool:

Fyfe not black at 20 see if you can get another pick around that marj in trades then get black

Yeah I agree. Doesn't look like being AFL standard after today's match..

Not just todays match, nearly all the games I've watched him.

All the Subi forwards got pantsed. At least he kicked 4 goals. Nearly 60 for the year. Not too shabby.

60 eh? Great, one of his opponents for the day picked up the Simpson. Wonder how many goals have been set up the other, simply because he refuses to chase.

He's a front running cherry picker. Ballantyne is what you want in the a small forward and then some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If andreas? everrit is reportedly going to be worth a 2nd round pick then that surely means Tarrant is worth every bit of a top 20 pick.
Drum 2nd rounder and peake 3rd round.
So if some team wants a tarrant and peake type deal for there 1st round pick we really should get another player with it or else we are on the losing end.

Even if its injury prone maguire coz atleast he provides a slight bit of backup.
Always risky losing 2 players for 1 pick and hoping he turns out good.

Cant see saints being interested though.
Only teams that would be interested in Tarrant would be teams like Hawks,Bulldogs (if Lakes demands are too high) and Carlton.

Would be stoked if we got a 2nd rounder (21-32) for Drum

Peake is worth a first rounder or a straight swap for Dalziell.
Happy to offload Peake + our 4th rounder for a 3rd round pick upgrade.

Pick 16/17 & Matt Maguire to Freo

Why do people keep including Victorians in trades?

Almost all of the non-WA players we've traded for have been disappointing (Simmonds, Croad, Tarrant) and the FFC isn't exactly an attractive proposition to Melbourne based players at the moment.

A team called Collingwood are desperately short of a good key position backman. We could do a trade with them at let them throw in monkey boy for free.

Would be stoked if we got a 2nd rounder (21-32) for Drum

Peake is worth a first rounder or a straight swap for Dalziell.
Happy to offload Peake + our 4th rounder for a 3rd round pick upgrade.

Peake is in no way worth a first rounder. I think people are getting the wrong info.
Peake was not going to be offered another contract . The media in there continual love of Freo thought it could sell a few more papers by saying that he requested a trade.
I reckon we will be lucky to get a 3rd pick for him if he is not bundled up with some other player(s) in a trade.

I would gladly take the straight swap for Dalziell though.

Barra just said that Carlton are apparently all over Tarrant. Paul Connors [Tarrant's manager] was in talks with Steven Icke. How on earth could they pull that one, they just confirmed that they'll give pick 11 for McLean?

Meh.

Barra just said that Carlton are apparently all over Tarrant. Paul Connors [Tarrant's manager] was in talks with Steven Icke. How on earth could they pull that one, they just confirmed that they'll give pick 11 for McLean?

Meh.

Sounds like a big meh.

But they can deliver us Yarran + their 2nd rounder. ;)

Meh.

Please don't send Taz there. Was my fav player when at the Pies.

Would kill me to see him head over to Visy Park.

Anyhow, can't see how they can get Freo interested in a trade.

I'm sure they will not trade Yarran and their second round pick won't be enough to entice you guys.

Let me start by saying some opinions on this board are that far off the mark its not funny.

The bagging of the likes of Peake, Thornton, Drum, Murphy, Campbell et al reek of little knowledge and immature attitudes.

All those mentioned above have given more to the Fremantle Football Club than all of you combined. It will always be that way. You'd best remember that.

The problem with today's AFL is that there is no real connection to the club, so though most comments are shite, I'll forgive you for that as rocking up once a week for your dough gives you that right.

As far as Tarrant, Drum and Peake go - I say trade them if they want to go and we get suitable compensation.

If that doesn't happen I have no doubt that they will commit 100% to bettering the FFC, just as they have done in the past few seasons.

They are professional, not snipers on a message board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft picks off limits.Tarrant trade on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back