Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

HS article with the proposed deal
6+11 for 2 & Norths F1.....

That seems pretty bloody tempting tbh....

6 for 2.
11 for pick 1-5 in 25'....

seems fair if not a bit in the Tigers favour.
I wouldnt take the deal if im Richmond, The amount of cartwheeling in celebration id be doing after the trade could easily lead to severe injury.

HS article with the proposed deal
6+11 for 2 & Norths F1.....

That seems pretty bloody tempting tbh....

6 for 2.
11 for pick 1-5 in 25'....

seems fair if not a bit in the Tigers favour.
6 for 2 seems ok to you? Awesome deal for North :rolleyes:. Stacks up well for the Tigers too. Why would North do that? Seems insane

6 for 2 seems ok to you? Awesome deal for North :rolleyes:. Stacks up well for the Tigers too. Why would North do that? Seems insane

It is the best offer you will get

You offered the same to Melbourne , they said no to 5 and 9 for 2 and F1
You offered 2 and F1, for 6 +11, we have not said yes, yet
You will not offer to the saints because 7+8 is too late for Tauru, cause we might take him at 6

If nth want 2 high picks in this draft, this is what it is going to cost

It is the best offer you will get

You offered the same to Melbourne , they said no to 5 and 9 for 2 and F1
You offered 2 and F1, for 6 +11, we have not said yes, yet
You will not offer to the saints because 7+8 is too late for Tauru, cause we might take him at 6

If nth want 2 high picks in this draft, this is what it is going to cost
Actually I don't believe any of that. I think it's media driven rubbish. But let's see. As a North supporter I'd be pretty upset with trading out the collateral we have for 6 and 11. Insane trade IMO. Epsecially a month out.

Yeah saw that.....it can't be right. Nuts for North to do that. Has to be other picks involved, you'd think.
If North are backing themselves in to rise 4-5 spots up the ladder next year its not too bad....
I would think they would just take Tarau at 2 and get on with it tbh..
GWS took Cadman at 1 because they needed a KF. Everyone got over that.

6 & 11 for 2 & F1 is heavily stacked in the Tigers favour.

We'd basically be swapping pick 6 into next year and getting a free upgrade of pick 11 to pick 2 for the privilege.
Its a fair deal considering the talent in this draft is much stronger than next year. I reckon Richmond will knock that offer back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At 11 you are giving up the likes of Armstrong, Travaglia or Lindsay. Much better players than the top 5 next year.

That's speculative though. This time last year the likes of Armstrong and Tauru were not even thought about as top 20 prospects. A lot can happen in 12 months. Not saying next year will be as strong as this year, but suggesting that none of that crop can develop in a year is a bit outlandish.

That's speculative though. This time last year the likes of Armstrong and Tauru were not even thought about as top 20 prospects. A lot can happen in 12 months. Not saying next year will be as strong as this year, but suggesting that none of that crop can develop in a year is a bit outlandish.
It might be speculation, but a number of club recruiting managers are on record agreeing with it and Twomey has confirmed its common knowledge

There is basically always a tall or two who rise later in their last development year. Mids are usually pretty solid on who will be there abouts but so much changes for bigger or growing guys

Tipping it was Johnny Ralph, in crayon
James Milner Lfc GIF by Liverpool FC

Its a fair deal considering the talent in this draft is much stronger than next year. I reckon Richmond will knock that offer back.

What are you basing next years draft off? I would take Sharp with pick 2 this year. Also Ludowyke and Duursma are very exciting. Alot changes in 12 months.

This year looks even - next looks like the top end talent is stronger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back