Draft Profile Mature Agers 2024 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Twelftree, discuss ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope you're not suggesting for us, we don't need any more medium forwards haha

Harry Boyd is in as good a form as you could ever get from a ruckman right now. Completely destroying his opponents and would be a good shout at the Magarey atm. Averaging over 10 clearances a game, very strong around the ground, in the hitouts and when it hits the deck. Xerri type of ruck. He'd be a large upgrade on 2nd stringers on most lists.

Harry Boyd is in as good a form as you could ever get from a ruckman right now. Completely destroying his opponents and would be a good shout at the Magarey atm. Averaging over 10 clearances a game, very strong around the ground, in the hitouts and when it hits the deck. Xerri type of ruck. He'd be a large upgrade on 2nd stringers on most lists.
Probably would be a good fit for the eagles

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Similar to Brayden Crossley?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baynen Lowe has been racking up a string of good games in the SANFL which should garner some interest. The 20 y.o Tasmanian is well balanced with a Football brain and has developed from small forward to midfield.
If he doesnt get drafted before then would love to see him playing for Tassie's VFL team in two years time.

Will Liam McMahon get a go somewhere? Very accurate kicking for goal this season.

From the highlights I have seen, he gets most of his goals through marks, and I am not sure that translates at the next level when is only 194cm's.

I think in the AFL at that height, you need to get half your goals after the ball has hit the ground.

From the highlights I have seen, he gets most of his goals through marks, and I am not sure that translates at the next level when is only 194cm's.

I think in the AFL at that height, you need to get half your goals after the ball has hit the ground.
Are you getting that figure from his profile on Rookie Me Central? It's been four years since then. Zero Hanger has him at 198cm.

yeah, height from rookie me central.
Aside from Zero Hanger, Footywire has him at 197 and even Collingwood's draft press release has him at 196. He was a late year birthday. I think it's safe to say RMC's figures are no longer accurate.

How is his contested marking?
Not bad, although I'd say he's better at leading into space. And what really sets him apart is accuracy, which several teams struggle with, most obviously my own.

(2:34)

(0:50, 1:00)

(0:00)

Aside from Zero Hanger, Footywire has him at 197 and even Collingwood's draft press release has him at 196. He was a late year birthday. I think it's safe to say RMC's figures are no longer accurate.

Not bad, although I'd say he's better at leading into space. And what really sets him apart is accuracy, which several teams struggle with, most obviously my own.

(2:34)

(0:50, 1:00)

(0:00)

Looks like a very good player for the right team.

If you had a good midfield, and could move the ball quickly he would be very dangerous.

Would be a great get for a team like Collingwood.

Looks like a very good player for the right team.

If you had a good midfield, and could move the ball quickly he would be very dangerous.

Would be a great get for a team like Collingwood.
Would they draft him again??, I don’t think so. Only chance would be the mid season draft for any team I would think, but he has shown improvement this year.

If he doesnt get drafted before then would love to see him playing for Tassie's VFL team in two years time.
Thought he was in the best 5 small forwards in the SANFL a couple years ago with Hone, Gore and Wilkinson, has gone to another level as a mid

one of the favs for the magarey along with snelling. stat line this season quite frankly ridiculous. 20 touches, 10 clearances and 42 hit outs per game.

Short list for the 2024 Fothergill - Round - Mitchell Medal as most promising under 23 player. Past winners include Michael Barlow, Sam Closhey, Ethan Phillips.

My top 5 would be;

1. Sam Davidson - medium forward who can run, jump and play up and down the ground
2. Riley Bice - medium defender who blitzed since joining VFL side Weribee
3. Flynn Gentile - medium midfielder who just racks up possessions
4 Matt Foley - small defender who improves week on week
5. George Grey - small midfielder leading the charge at Frankston Dolphins

Brisbane Lions: Tahj Abberley, Jack Manly

Carlton: Will White

Coburg: Flynn Gentile

Essendon: Matthew Foley, Will Hoare

Footscray Bulldogs: Cooper Craig-Peters, Joshua Kellett

Frankston: George Grey

Gold Coast Suns: Leonardo Lombard

North Melbourne: Jack Watkins