Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Behind the scenes, the Dees are protesting for the rights to Ashcroft to make up for being snubbed on Mac Andrew
Give it a rest.

St Kilda missed out on Cam McKenzie and you don’t hear their president bitching and moani…. Ah never mind.

What if the deal was 6+11+18 for 2+F1?

Tigers still pick at 1, 2, 10, 20, 23, 24 Plus have 2 top picks in 2025 to spread their intake a little.

20, 23 or 24 could still become another 2025 F1st if the right player was available.
that is about fair in terms of the trade.
However imo it doesn't suit the needs of the teams.
i don't know that North need to bring in large numbers of kids in again and I think Richmond bringing a stack in at once given what has gone out makes some sense.

I thought the rumours regarding Carlton's pick 12 & 14 for Eagles pick 3 and Baker were nothing short of BS.
So, pick 2 & F1 rumours this morning, I'll just keep quiet see what happens.

I’m still confused how Hawthorn were denied access to Christian Moraes (Brazilian father) and Alix Tauru (Swedish)

…. Yet South African Cam McKenzie who grew up speaking English and playing rugby and cricket is seen as more “foreign” than them and was therefore allowed to part of an NGA?

I’m still confused how Hawthorn were denied access to Christian Moraes (Brazilian father) and Alix Tauru (Swedish)

…. Yet South African Cam McKenzie who grew up speaking English and playing rugby and cricket is seen as more “foreign” than them and was therefore allowed to part of an NGA?
And this year the Saints have a kid with Swiss parents but the Dees don’t get a kid with Samoan heritage next year when Pacific Islanders are a massive growth market the afl should tap if they want more Dusty’s to play footy not rugby.

Im not complaining, train the kids up without draft assistance, but it’s all over the shop.

Nah I can totally see north doing

Pick 2 and 3ish

For 7 and 12

It’s about as fair as you can get

Maybe wardlaw to balance it out
Crazy Eyes Meme GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North would be crazy to do that in my opinion. Unless North believe they are going to be much, much better.

The way I see it, If Richmond what someone specifically, they'll trade 6 and 11 for 2, if they dont do that North wont sell.
If Richmond believe whoever is left at 6 is good enough and it doesn't matter much who it is, they obviously wont give give up the picks.
100% agree. I have zero issues taking the 2nd best 18 year old. If we get a good offer then take it. But we aren’t going to beg for it.

We might have 2 standouts in the draft.

Imagine the clubs have never spoken and just don't trade after 6 weeks of speculation.
The 2nd part wouldn’t surprise me. Was the same last year with Harley. Lots of speculation that this and that had happened and been rejected. Then nothin happens.
It does have a bit of a feeling of being stage managed by the AFL though don’t ya think. Every couple of days something comes out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back