Media DragonMedia - A BIG captaincy announcement from Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't it be a shame if the Dragons best non-alt Beez finisher had just left the club?

Wouldn't it be a shame if he'd been captain before, and could probably step in at a moment's notice if it was needed, but now he can't since he's at the Hawks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too late. He simmed the Furies all season

The problem with his cunning plan to get us into the finals is he didn't account for idiots who don't understand the concept of "team sheet deadlines."

He would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
It seems too many people knew too much.

But what came first?

The new avatar, or mentioning the old obsession?
Over the course of 2018-19 I developed an unhealthy obsession with Trivago girl aka Gaby Miller which is why my avatar is Gaby Miller's head photoshopped onto an AFL player's body that also has the Warriors guernsey photoshopped on as well.

What have I become.
I'm pretty sure Trivago girl is a model/actress but yeah go Sports!
I miss the Trivago woman :'(
I'm sorry, but the Trivago lady can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, cause she's dead.
Still stuck in S31? The last season the Warriors were relevant.
You bastard, you Snowtowned the Trivago lady.
keep bringing up 90s references Bob, try and fight back against the zoomer tide, it's endearing
Just wanted to point out that Trivago has been fined $4.7mil by the ACCC for false advertising. Dick move kdavva.
JYnwMkH.png

Season 37 was a real "coming of age" period for Dragons sophomore player big_icky, as he seemingly continued the trend of the EKA runner-up out-performing the winner in subsequent seasons.
Coming of age indeed.
What a rise for the kid.
You could say he's put the 'go' in Trivago
Great decision, fantastic rise to be a captain within 2 seasons. Has taken to this board like a veteran.
Good to see the Dragons bringing in some experience to lead them.

Happy Michaela Watkins GIF by HULU

#nightshift

It seems too many people knew too much.

But what came first?

The new avatar, or mentioning the old obsession?

Hmmmm, sure seems ol' Tonga Bob was in the know, certainly earlier than little ol' me.

Does this mean our Wooden spoon trophy will be confiscated and reallocated?

Sigh, Baghdad Bombers miss out again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back