Dream Team Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be in Div 20 odd after being Div #2 last year :eek:

Same. :eek:

This year I'll definitely have to be more conservative with my trades. Being trade happy worked wonders for me in 2007, with barely any injuries to speak of, but the same tactic saw me crash and burn with 4 or 5 men down a few weeks there towards the end of the season. Was top 2000 or so, but each week I watched my rank plummet by thousands. :(

can i join a league? not fussed about what div im in. My team names - Quality Stingrays.

i guess i just sit back and wait for a private message if theres a league free?

Added - It will be a short while yet

Hi Kildonan.

You said that I have been added to a big footy league. My team name is Chunky's Lot. How do I what the league code is ?

Cheers
Chunky

Chunky - you have been added to the list that is being divided into leagues. As positions in each league are made available for acceptance, a captain is chosen who then creates the league and sends out the league code via PM or some other private method. Be patient and you will receive a PM soonish.

i wouldn't mind being in a big footy league. my team name is mugs away and did quite well last year so i would love to give a proper league ago this year.

I wonder if you can be a tad more specific than "did quite well last year"

was in the top 5000 until the last 2 weeks i'm pretty sure but can't check my final score. or can i?

Thanks for that - at least it gives me an idea

Oh you need to know team name changes, didn't even realise till now. Changed from Mighty Tigers which I've used for couple years now to Barnzy's Guns. :thumbsu:

Why are team name changes important?

'Virgil's Heroes' are now 'VIII', if it matters.

Not terribly important - just to help out with later identification. I still have a few gaps from total domination league from last year

Never done it before and would like to have a go.

How TF do I go about it:confused:

You have been added to our list of interested coaches. Please be patient - you will not be forgotten - eventually everyone will be placed in an appropriate league.

Question, does it matter if you team name has changed or are you just going by username? I'm on the list but have changed my name from Team Brilliant to "Whose Your Dadi?" Don't really care what division I'm in if it goes by rankings from last year.

Cheers.

I am trying to update every bit of information I can to help with identification later down the track.

No problems - I should find you a spot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kildonan,

Happy to captain whatever league I end up in.

Cheers mate, and brilliant job with all this.

Noted - thanks for that

Just wondering if I could join a league?

Ranked 124 last year - Jacko's XXII last year (this year I'm called Coach's XXII)

Cheers!

Added

Wondering if I to could join a league this season?

Ranked Roughly 2000 last season - The Almighty Tauri

Thanx!

Added

Remove this Banner Ad

Dream Team Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back