Dream Team/Super Coach - Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Always makes me think of JFK.

how far away is craig bolton?

could he play in the first few rounds?

Not a chance. Out indefinitely, might not make it back til mid year.

how has o'keefe looked in the last couple of practice matches?

Been fairly slow off the mark. Don't think he's had any injury concerns so far in the pre-season, pick with caution.

how is everitt coming along? what do you think he will average in supercoach?

Seems to be going quite well. I'm guessing he'll avg 80-85.

Should be a great pick. If his avg towards the end of 2010 and his start to 2011 is anything to go by, he'll make you a bit of coin, for sure.

Hi guys
I've been searching everywhere for some info on Gary Rohan. I remember thinking he showed flashes of magic in his rookie year. He's not exactly expensive and a DPP. Any potential for the red head to pick up some supercoach points this year?
Cheers

How much can Grundy improve on his 78 average? What is his role in defence?

Not sure he#ll be the best of options in DT imo. Without LRT and C.Bolton he'll have the number 1 job for the early part of the season. Might be a good target to bring in once those 2 players come back though.

How's Hannebery been going over the preseason?

Is he worth considering?

Copped a knock against the Pies in the NAB Cup and was subbed off. Will be right for round 1, but can't see his scoring improving dramatically, if i had to guess i'd say he'd maintain his avg from last year, give or take 5 points or so. there are probably better options around his price, Josh Kennedy would be one of them.

thanks dude. I have Everrit now

No problem. Everitt should do ok. :thumbsu:

Goodes a good buy in dream team? Bradshaw out a good or bad thing?

Tough one. Notorious slow starter, but he;s been in blinding form so far this pre-season. Normally been an upgrade target for me, but this year i'm starting him in both SC and DT. Too cheap for me to pass up on. I guess it ties in with the fact Harvey is 34 this year and i'm starting to get iffy on Pav, seems to be starting to miss games here and there. But Goodes, even at 31 is still as durable as ever.

Did Jack play as tagger in the nab challenge matches? And did he play full games?

Not sure to be honest. I'd be wary of picking him though. Had a breakout year in a way and i think the opposition may start to pay a lot more attention to him this season. It could have an effect on his scoring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think Goodes playing all forwards while Bradshaw is out (who knows til when?) will be bad for his DT scores. He will need to kick goals to score.

Goodes won't be playing forward constantly.

Could you give me a little more info on Everitt?

What position/s was he drafted for and will he be playing regularly once Kennelly returns?

I'm tossing up between him and Easton Wood from the Bulldogs.

Also, do you think Kennedy will score as much as Jack or is it worth spending the extra money?

Happy to give my opinion on any Blues players if required.

Many thanks and best of luck for 2011.

Hey guys,

I'm tossing up between Jetta and Kennedy fo my final spot.

I think both players could have a huge season and turn into keepers, but who do you think will be better for dream team?

Jetta is 80k cheaper but do you think he can sustain his form for the whole season?

Cheers in advance, and good luck in 2011. :thumbsu:

Could you give me a little more info on Everitt?

What position/s was he drafted for and will he be playing regularly once Kennelly returns?

I'm tossing up between him and Easton Wood from the Bulldogs.

Also, do you think Kennedy will score as much as Jack or is it worth spending the extra money?

Happy to give my opinion on any Blues players if required.

Many thanks and best of luck for 2011.

Regarding Everitt, he will definitely be in our side this weekend and I think he will be in the side all year. I think he will push ahead of Mattner and Shaw in the pecking order and score decently well. I have him in my side at this stage as those around him in price I don't think have the upside that he does.

Regarding JPK, I have him in my side. I think Kennedy is capable of similar scores to Kiz but perhaps not quite as consistently high due to his higher handball rate etc.

Hey guys,

I'm tossing up between Jetta and Kennedy fo my final spot.

I think both players could have a huge season and turn into keepers, but who do you think will be better for dream team?

Jetta is 80k cheaper but do you think he can sustain his form for the whole season?

Cheers in advance, and good luck in 2011. :thumbsu:

See above, I'd definitely go with Kennedy over Lewis.

Question for you guys about Mumford. A day out he features in less than 5% of teams. Why the lack of love? Has he got an injury or something that I totally missed???

Question for you guys about Mumford. A day out he features in less than 5% of teams. Why the lack of love? Has he got an injury or something that I totally missed???

he picked up a knee injury at the end of last season and had a delayed start to his pre season. he will play Sunday though but may not carry the work load he did through 2010 for a while.

Also shares the Rd. 5 bye with Cox, who is popular this year, which is problem for people going for more than a league win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dream Team/Super Coach - Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Back