DREAM TEAM/SUPERCOACH - Please post ALL queries regarding Dream Team/Supercoach/Player Injuries here

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: DREAM TEAM/SUPERCOACH - Please post ALL queries regarding Dream Team/Supercoach/Player Injuries

I picked up Thompson in SC, 126 was it?? Amazing.

I didn't pick him up in DT, but I think I might this week despite the price rise.

JS went through the roof with Davis' injury. :(

Re: changes for Melbourne

Hey Boys,

Just for supercoach purposes, any chance of Andy Otten playing on Sunday or in the near future? Has been average.
Good luck for Sunday, shouldnt have too many difficulties against our mob.

Re: DREAM TEAM/SUPERCOACH - Please post ALL queries regarding Dream Team/Supercoach/Player Injuries

This weekend, possibly. I would have said no chance, until Davis went down. It may be a case of "last out, first in", with Luke Thompson moving to CHB, and Otten coming back in as a third tall.

In the near future, I'd expect so. He had last weekend off, but should hopefully play some decent league footy for South Adelaide soon and make his way back into the side. He's too talented to stay out for long, in my opinion. I think his scores should improve a bit, too.

What do you guys reckon about Matthew wright for SC?

I want to get either sam iles, or wallis or wright.

Will he get consistent games and score well or am i better off with one of the other two?

Will he get consistent games and score well or am i better off with one of the other two?
Sloane returning this week. Vince still to return (omitted for poor form), so it's a wait and see. if he keeps up his good form, he should play this week, but beyond that is less certain.

Sloane returning this week. Vince still to return (omitted for poor form), so it's a wait and see. if he keeps up his good form, he should play this week, but beyond that is less certain.

Do you think he can be a regular starter?

I dont want him to just play this week then make way. Is he in for a reason or is he just filling space?

Do you think he can be a regular starter?

I dont want him to just play this week then make way. Is he in for a reason or is he just filling space?
Sloane will be in the starting 18 for every game this year, providing he can steer clear of injury. He's not just filling space.

I have the exact same question for DT.

Is Wright likely to be 200k by about round 10/11?

I have the exact same question for DT.

Is Wright likely to be 200k by about round 10/11?
Put it this way... He's only played 2 games, so he's going to be inconsistent, but there's a reasonable chance he should be able to maintain the performance level he achieved against St Kilda.

Is it worth trading Otten to Thompson in supercoach a week late or is Otten likely to return soon?

If he is back soon what about Duigan to Thompson :confused:

Is it worth trading Otten to Thompson in supercoach a week late or is Otten likely to return soon?

If he is back soon what about Duigan to Thompson :confused:
I'd definitely be looking to trade Otten, as he really hasn't recovered his spark since missing 2010 with a knee injury.

Thompson or Duigan would both be a good replacement.

I'd definitely be looking to trade Otten, as he really hasn't recovered his spark since missing 2010 with a knee injury.

Thompson or Duigan would both be a good replacement.
Duigan has peaked. wouldn't look to trading him in, only out. Puopolo or Thompson would be good pickups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any News on Scott Thompson's injury?

From the AFC website today:
Scott Thompson copped a kick to the calf in the second term but hopes to be able to train later in the week while Patrick Dangerfield (concussion) will also be assessed during the week.

What do you guys think of Dangerfield? He's obviously got the talent and was unlucky to get concussed last game, but is he worth hanging on to?
Also whats going on with Otten and this injury?

Thanks all

I wouldn't expect too much change in Dangerfield's scores, though he might be down a bit this week (most players seem to play poorly the week after receiving a concussion).

Not really sure what's going on with Otten. He's struggling to regain confidence in himself, after missing 2010 with an ACL injury. His knee may not be 100% right even now, but the AFC aren't releasing much information about his situation.

Not sure how true this is but Danger could miss this week under the new concussion rule

Not sure how true this is but Danger could miss this week under the new concussion rule
Not true at all. The new concussion rule says that a player can't return to the field during that game, it says nothing at all about playing the following week.

He may or may not be available this week, but that's up to the AFC medical fraternity to decide. The concussion rule has no say in the matter.

Why is Andy Otten's status such a secret?

Has anything been said? I cant find any estimate.

Has anything been said? I cant find any estimate.

All i know is i remember a club official, may have been Phil Harper, say Otten should miss 3 weeks or so.. I emphasise "OR SO"..

Some updates are listing him as indefinite, some are saying 1-3 weeks..

It's a bit up in the air, they're seeing how the knee settles down again i guess..

I traded him out for Luke Thompson before Thompson played his 3rd game..

Remove this Banner Ad

DREAM TEAM/SUPERCOACH - Please post ALL queries regarding Dream Team/Supercoach/Player Injuries here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back