DREAM TEAM/SUPERCOACH - Post ALL queries regarding Dream Team/Supercoach here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Can anyone give me a reason to keep Tippett. Preferably somone who has been down to the club this week.

Before the season he was my big smokey to become an elite DTer however After watching his game on sunday he is fast becoming the biggest liability.

He didnt get a touch in the first quarter, struggled to find space to mark and had one of the worst shots on goal I have ever seen. a dismall performance.

I was a massive fan of his and reports for this thread suggested he had increased his workload by 25% which i took as hopefully 25% more dt points. not the case so far.

He has a massive break even this week and i am willing to cut my losses unless someone can give me faith.

What can you guys tell me about Chris Schmitt?

I'm looking to get rid of Suckling (because he SUCKS) next week and I see Schmitt is worth about $100k and scored 91 last week.

What kind of player is he?

Will he regularly score around 70+?

How long do you see him staying in the team for?

Thanks

He's a fairly vanilla midfielder, but he knows how to get his hands on the pill. Would probably be a decent DT pick-up, maybe less so for SC.

The question is how long he will remain in the team. There's no doubt that he's currently performing, but he's definitely not in our best 22. All depends on how long our injury list remains as bad as it is.

Hi Guys,

Which "regular" is Schmidt in the team for? Is it Scott Stevens? Will there be a place in the team when Bock/Stevens return?

Hi Guys,

Which "regular" is Schmidt in the team for? Is it Scott Stevens? Will there be a place in the team when Bock/Stevens return?

Came in as a late replacement for Stevo, but has performed well and given our rate of injury and reinjury, he'll probably stay in the side for a while.

With regards to Davis, Hentschel is now out for a while and Stevo is no certainty to return this week, so I'd expect Davis to retain his spot for a while, with a potential move forward if Stevo/Bock returns. Thought he performed really well on debut, his composure with the ball was like that of a 200 gamer and none of the Carlton forwards really dominated, so I'd say he won his position.

Lets put it this way, at the moment I'm considering both Schmidt and Davis as downgrade targets for the next week or so.

Stupid Tippett.

Cost me 120k
ouch
I disposed of him last week for Sandilands

no more crows in my team! :cool:
got rid of Dangerfield for Podsially this week
and used the $ to upgrade Dustin Martin to Chris Judd (still got Bastinac and Shuey on the bench so all's fine :))

but no more trades Riggy! :mad::thumbsdown: 14 left :eek:

ouch
I disposed of him last week for Sandilands

no more crows in my team! :cool:
got rid of Dangerfield for Podsially this week
and used the $ to upgrade Dustin Martin to Chris Judd (still got Bastinac and Shuey on the bench so all's fine :))

but no more trades Riggy! :mad::thumbsdown: 14 left :eek:

Dropped Ballantyne for Pods this week, so I could upgrade Tippett to Cox(perfect time to buy him IMO) in my DT. Will be looking to pick up Judd, Ablett and one other, perhaps Silvia over the next couple of weeks, potentially at the expense of Bock and Danger, but we'll see.

Did similar with SC, except it was Hille for Cox, dropped Tippett a couple of weeks ago.

Got a heap of cash in reserve and some decent rookie types on my bench giving me adequate injury cover, both comps, so will definitely be looking to grab a couple of A-grade mids like the ones mentioned above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has happened to Vince this season? I haven't been able to watch a game because I seem to be at the footy everytime you guys play. Seems to be racking up touches but SC points just aren't there. Will he bounce back?

What has happened to Vince this season? I haven't been able to watch a game because I seem to be at the footy everytime you guys play. Seems to be racking up touches but SC points just aren't there. Will he bounce back?

Bit of an interupted preseason I think, hasn't really recaptured the same form as last year, has been slowly improving week by week though. The big issue for mine is though, that he seems to be getting too much of the footy in the defensive half. Vince IMO is most dangerous in the forward half, he can kick a footy accurately 60 metres and is dangerous anywhere around goals. We've trialed him off the HBF as well at times to shake a tag, which also hasn't helped.

Just gets better for ol NSWCROW......traded ( forced ) S MITCHELL and D KERR for B VINCE and J GRAM.
GRAM omitted so J VAN BERLO gets a run :rolleyes:
Now TEX dropped too :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Might be my first-and-only year of Supercoach !!!

Just gets better for ol NSWCROW......traded ( forced ) S MITCHELL and D KERR for B VINCE and J GRAM.
GRAM omitted so J VAN BERLO gets a run :rolleyes:
Now TEX dropped too :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Might be my first-and-only year of Supercoach !!!
well, it's your own fault for playing Kerr, and trusting in Tex (consistency would be a problem for such a young KPF)

Mitchell, though is just bad luck

Looking to sell off Waite for Schmidt or Davis.

Who do people expect to get a longer run in the side? (for how long)

I assumed Davis was in for Bock and Scmidt for Stevens? But Stevens is an emergency this week - will either hold their place after the returns of the next couple of weeks.

Do either have an apparent love affair with Craig or fit team structure/future planning perfectly??

Also, do people expect Danger to improve markedly?

I know he copped a big hit and has been down the last couple of weeks (+ Adelaide struggling) - so I thought he would bounce back and get 90's + (he got 2 90's in rnd 1 and 2).

Having watched precious little of your team this season, am I mistaken - am I expecting too much?

I'd be picking Schmidt ahead of Davis.

Davis is in the side due to our lack of tall defenders, with both Bock & Stevens currently out of action. Bock's due back in 1-2 weeks (hamstring) and Stevens is now fully recovered from his concussion and will be returning via the SANFL. Unless Davis performs some outstanding miracles, or Craig decides to trial him in the forward line (having succeeded in defence), his stay in the team could be fairly short.

Schmidt is in because we are (or were) missing a number of smalls from our best team - VB, Johncock, Otten, Mackay (now), Symes. He's been performing quite well and certainly hasn't given the selectors any reason to drop him. There's a good chance he may have gone past Cook and/or Petrenko on the pecking order in the process, thereby extending his life expectancy once the more senior players begin to return.

As for Dangermouse.. It's safe to say that a LOT of Adelaide players are down on form at present. Those to have increased their DT/SC values would be few and far between - mostly rookies coming off minimum payments. Your guess is as good as mine as to how much time he'll spend in the midfield vs the forward line and what sort of scores he'll rack up in the process.

Thankyou so very much Vader - really informative information.

I am going to back you in as Otten won't be coming back, Symes is gone for a while, Mackay at least 4 weeks and Smidt is still getting named alongside Johncock and van Berlo. Thanks again.

Here's hoping adelaide (and my SC boys - Vince, Danger and now Scmidt) can turn around their season.

well, it's your own fault for playing Kerr, and trusting in Tex (consistency would be a problem for such a young KPF)

Mitchell, though is just bad luck
And of course MITCHELL comes up ( facepalm )
AND
No TEX or HITCHCOCK....heres hoping henry playfair gets a late call up or it 2 donuts up fwd !!!!!

SERENITY NOW !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back