Game Day Adelaiiiide vs West Coast - 18+ game winning streak starts here

Remove this Banner Ad

How and why? Its not at all. Indigenous culture should be respected and pushed to the front of the national stage. Tokenistic would be a brief mention pre game, a patch on the jumper and nothing said about it other than a press release. These jumpers are designed by indigenous people, the name was given to us by indigenous elders. So I think you just need to accept it.
no i meant that you wouldn't care if it was the rest of the season and that it's actually a privilege to use the name, sounded very tokenism or perhaps virtue signalling is a better word for it 😃

Well that was atrocious by the Eagles , though happy top take the win on what was expected to be a lot closer game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keays not playing on was Nicks game plan! I hope every Happy Clapper takes a good look. The game plan is to stop, control possession in the back line then move it on to the best choice. He could have played on and kicked it to the exact same contest. So next time you think Nicks is onto a winner, these are moments you know he is a frightened coach who is scared to take the game on.

You can only play who you are playing. This midfield beat Melbourne last week.

That midfield hasn’t contributed to an away win this season and has an average losing margin of 50 points. Let’s not forget who were playing and how poorly they are playing. More importantly, it’s an opportunity to get the younger mids more minutes in the midfield. Instead we’re dialling up Laird and Crouch, which is bad enough, but then they add Keays into the mix.

Keays not playing on was Nicks game plan! I hope every Happy Clapper takes a good look. The game plan is to stop, control possession in the back line then move it on to the best choice. He could have played on and kicked it to the exact same contest. So next time you think Nicks is onto a winner, these are moments you know he is a frightened coach who is scared to take the game on.
Keays is usually the end of plays not starting them after he was moved away from the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back