Game Day Adelaiiiide vs West Coast - 18+ game winning streak starts here

Remove this Banner Ad

Complain when we win and complain when we lose.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
We played against witches hats for the majority of that game.

Anyone who thinks we should be looking to that game as evidence we have improved, or our season is somehow back on track, is a delusional moron..

You're wrong. Sure it isn't his fault where he is picked, but that's irrelevant to the situation.

So let me get this straight.

I am not allowed to bring up that its not his fault where he was drafted when defending him, but it can be used to pot him?

Now I hate to break it to you, but its irrelevant in both cases. If its relevant for one side of the argument then its relevant for the other. That's how it works.

To be fair it has a lot to do with the club having this blind belief in a coach who has failed....consistently.
I think it’s more about taking the moments of joy when they do come, a 99 point win is what it is (I would’ve said I was happy with 60)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We played against witches hats for the majority of that game.

Anyone who thinks we should be looking to that game as evidence we have improved, or our season is somehow back on track, is a delusional moron..

Lol, as I said. We should have played Curtin. We should have given more CBAs to Berry and Harry. We all want Nicks gone. Happy now?

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

So let me get this straight.

I am not allowed to bring up that its not his fault where he was drafted when defending him, but it can be used to pot him?

Now I hate to break it to you, but its irrelevant in both cases. If its relevant for one side of the argument then its relevant for the other. That's how it works.

Cool and I said it is irrelevant, so it is irrelevant for both sides of the argument. Thanks for playing.

For spectators when forming expectations of the performance of a player, where they were taken in the draft compared to who was taken after them, and how they perform is always going to be part of the equation. Whether it was the players fault or not where they were taken is irrelevant.

I think it’s more about taking the moments of joy when they do come, a 99 point win is what it is (I would’ve said I was happy with 60)

I enjoyed the game. No one is upset about the game. But we still need to remember that we are 4-1-6. The way we played resembled exactly what I predicted. We beat up on a poor opposition who resembled witches hats at times. I am not a believer in sitting back after a win thinking 'wow, a 99 point win, everything is awesome!'. Nicks will. But the fact is we need to find a lot of improvement. So thats where my critique comes from.

If you are going to call yourself McLeod you shouldn't be offended.
whys that? I just think the club doesn't have the right to change the clubs name without asking the supporters. has a more political vibe about it has been done from the top down, I think that view is supported by the hostility of the hyper political Jenny types to any questioning of it too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back