Club Legend
Mar 14, 2004
ESSENDON
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
ESSENDON
Dream Time at the G

With Richmond getting 2 wins on the board in a row and possibly able to grab another one or two before our annual Dream Time game I'd be expecting a crowd in excess of 80K.

It's our AWAY game this year so unless you want to be stuck on the top deck I'd suggest you book in advance.

There will be LOTS of neutrals rock up on the night too.

Re: Dream Time at the G

No problem with the thread. Simply a heads up and reminder for people to book a ticket early to ensure the best seats possible for one of this seasons blockbusters.

Ignoring the fact that Richmond's 'two on the board' are against North and Brisbane, it would be great to see a proper blockbuster crowd at this match.

Every year since Dreamtime's inception in 2005 either Richmond or us (actually both) have been utter tripe teams.

Been nice to have both teams up at the same time for once.

F***. Richmond always get up for us, and now that they're playing half decently, I'm worried.

Every year since Dreamtime's inception in 2005 either Richmond or us (actually both) have been utter tripe teams.

Been nice to have both teams up at the same time for once.

I think the 2006 one was one of the worst games I've ever seen.
The second quarter was 1.9 to 8 behinds, Richmond's way. One of those games where the teams had to work to be worse than one another.

The other games haven't been much better.

Should be a cracker. Richmond were playing an attacking game with not as much defensive nous according to the abc radio commentators. They may find our forwardline and forward pressure inside fifty troublesome.

tigers are playing very well. should be a big crowd. will provide the best test in the next 3 games including tomorrow against the eagles imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get your tickets quick boys. It'll be 90,000. Richmond will be there in huge numbers after the performance against Freo whatever happens V the Puppies.

Dreamtime has been hampered by both of us being rubbish but we drew 64,000 while both in basement last year which was actually a remarkable attendance.

With you in the top 8 and Richmond playing exciting and winning footy the appeal of a Tigers VS Bombers clash is almost unlimited.

I'm really looking forward to it.

haha tigers fan's make me laugh..

some are talking as if they have top 4 aspirations..

seriously, do they expect to beat us?

ninthmond will be back to there best soon enough.

haha tigers fan's make me laugh..

some are talking as if they have top 4 aspirations..

seriously, do they expect to beat us?

ninthmond will be back to there best soon enough.

Wouldn't be so cocky mate...Freo are a good side and It's never going to be easy to stop their young gun midfielders and best full forward in the comp...should be a ripper game.

We've got an important game against the Lions to focus on first, but I am looking forward to this one.

If Tiger egos aren't pricked this weekend against the Bulldogs, they certainly will be in this game. I reckon our boys, like the last two Dreamtime games, will be up and about for this one. Fingers crossed in a way they can snatch a rare win over the Bulldogs so the pressure and expectation for them will be fever pitch before this one.

We won't have won at the MCG since the last Dream Time at the G game, exactly a year ago.

Gotta get a win here to go into the break, HOPEFULLY 6-1-2.

BTW tickets are selling FAST.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Dreamtime at the 'G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back