Preview Dreamtime at the 'G

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone know if the game is live in Melbourne? i know it starts 7:30 on TV, but im guessing there going to be showing 30mins of celebrations?

Essendon doesn't have a JR, but we have better medium and small goal-kickers, as well as 3 good marking targets in Ryder, Crameri and Hille. It's not a traditional forward set-up but it's working.

Richmond will want a shoot-out but we'll lose that battle with Jobe and Heath out. Stanton, Zaka and Milkshake have to play the game of their lives.

agree. dons fwd line working very well. dont think we want a shoot out we will lose. letting to many easy goals to opp teams. ess to win but not in a canter!

anyone know if the game is live in Melbourne? i know it starts 7:30 on TV, but im guessing there going to be showing 30mins of celebrations?
They'll show the celebrations. Going to be delayed

I think this game will be a lot closer than some posters are suggesting. If players like Deledio, Cotchin and Martin start to run amok then we will certainly have our hands full.

That being said he really need to take advantage of the ruck situation, our rucks are definetly superior around the ground and need to cause the Richmond backline some headaches when the are up forward.

I think this game will be a lot closer than some posters are suggesting. If players like Deledio, Cotchin and Martin start to run amok then we will certainly have our hands full.

That being said he really need to take advantage of the ruck situation, our rucks are definetly superior around the ground and need to cause the Richmond backline some headaches when the are up forward.

...agree...the stage is set for paddy ryder to have a blinder!...

...if you do win tonight it will be on the back of some paddy ryder magic!...we have no quality rucks to speak of...

...but...if our midfield starts getting on top and delivers quality ball to JR and forwards...we'll have a contest!...:thumbsu:...

Dunno why you use so many full stops but I agree with your last sentence :p

If your midfield can start to read our taps and get the ball to Riewoldt, Hooker will need to step up. No doubt Fletch/Hardingham will be keeping a close eye on Jack and zone off to help out Hooks though.

Any truth to Ryder out?

The boys on Triple M said their was whispers.

Even if true it wouldn't make a massive difference.

You will kill us in the ruck with just Hille and Bellchambers.

Hopefully (like against Freo and Sandilands) Richmond can even it up in other areas.

Best of luck, hoping for a great game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Dreamtime at the 'G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back