DT Rucks 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Been searching for info on Sanidlands and how he is on a few boards, info is scarce, (scarcer than his appearances during the NAB:eek:)

Any one got any info or anything to suggest he would be good/bad or is still hamprered by his calf?

Cheers

If you are playing a two premium ruck setup then Sandi could be an option because Giles will back you up.

Sandi has a pretty big question mark over his ability to play 20+ games recently so thats the risk

However in my opinion Sandilands when he is on the field is the second best dream team ruck behind Cox.

I heard on SEN that he'll play but is obviously lacking a bit of match fitness but has backed in his great fitness to get him through the games.

Tough call, i wouldn't.

If you are playing a two premium ruck setup then Sandi could be an option because Giles will back you up.

Sandi has a pretty big question mark over his ability to play 20+ games recently so thats the risk

However in my opinion Sandilands when he is on the field is the second best dream team ruck behind Cox.
Think I may just back the big unit!!!!

Gah, I still can't figure out my ruck structure.

Most people seem to be going for a 1 premium 3 rookie combo - I know it's risky, and "you need to risk it to get the biscuit", but it's so... RISKY!

Are Redden and Stephenson going to play enough to cover if your premium or Giles gets injured? Redden has the better JS at the moment, as Renouf is injured for at least three weeks IIRC and Lobbe until mid-season. But I feel like Orren only has a spot if West is injured.

For those going with three rookies, would you bite the bullet and trade if one of them got injured? Are you essentially treating Giles and (to a lesser extent) Redden as premiums - trade them if they're out for more than three weeks (far enough into the season so you can upgrade them)?

I'd love to do it, it makes the rest of my team look amazing. I just don't know if I have the guts.

I've gone Kruz as my No. 1 ruck and Giles as my 2nd

IMO
Kruz should average 85 - 95
Giles should average 75 - 85

Thats a 160 - 180 for $443,800

IMO
Cox should average 100 - 110
McEvoy should average 85 - 100

Thats 185 - 210 for 979,500

You're paying $535,700 for an extra 15 - 30 points. Not worth it IMO

Spot on so far

Kruz - 91
Giles 79

Total - 170

The way Kruez played last night I am thinking he could hold down R2 all year. Problem is Cox is almost a must have so my original Mcevoy Kreuz strategy thinking Kruez will be a good scorer until I can get Cox may be flawed. Now considering taking Kreuzer with the 3 rookie strategy and getting an extra premium Back/forward.

Am I reading too much into 1 Kruezer game or could he be a legit 90-95 average

I stayed away from both rucks at the Kang cause just dont know how much time they will both spend in the ruck and up forward.

Good point.

My reasoning in choosing Goldy is North Melbournes relatively easy draw, McIntosh named on bench, McIntosh playing more in the forward line as opposed to ruck.

Have concluded the Hale experiment has been a flop

so it's ...

Hale to Kreuzer; or
Hale to Ryder

It's a tough one .. Ryder doing better .. but I'm thinking Kreuzer will be the more consistent? Thoughts?

Thanks!

so it's ...

Hale to Kreuzer; or
Hale to Ryder

It's a tough one .. Ryder doing better .. but I'm thinking Kreuzer will be the more consistent? Thoughts?

Thanks!

Ryder will be more unique I think and will keep scoring well with the 2 ruck man setup. Last year he struggled as the dons were regularly playing Bellchambers Hille and Ryder. If Bellchambers stays out it bodes well for Ryder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hille out may help Ryder's scores even more. Just food for thought.

How long is Hille out for?

I disagree that Ryder gets a boost with Hille being out. They play Ryder in ruck a lot during games because Hille can be a genuine threat forward. Ryders best scoring is when he plays in the middle and runs like he did a couple of years back.

With Hille out the Bombers play Bellchambers who is a more traditional tap ruckman and not as big as a threat forward and hence Ryder gets played forward more where his scores have proven to be lower.

Just my opinion

so it's ...

Hale to Kreuzer; or
Hale to Ryder

Thanks!
Hale experiment failed for me as well. :thumbsdown:
Had some cash left over so I could go Hale to Ryder in one trade.
Regret not getting Cox; and now I have to work up to him.

Well said SK your onto it.

I almost picked Ryder as a unique ruck, was in my side for a little bit of time. I just thought Mumford was better.

With plenty of eagle fans on this forum, it would only be fair if Cox doesnt play this week considering Mumford didnt play last week.

*Waits for Redden to score 100 instead of 48 this week*

Thanks guys .. bit of thinking to do during the week .. lets see if Bellchambers is named in this weeks lineup, have a sneaking suspicion he may .. Kruez def looking like the option to take .. if I wanna play it safe :) (or safer?)

regret not gettin cox too .. but made it my plan to get him in later .. if Giles drops away that is!

Two premium ruck strategy working a treat:( Cox has been average and Mumford didn't play, and of course I had no emergency on the bench so even Giles 100+ went to waste (other than his cash cow status being excellent).

Well said SK your onto it.

I almost picked Ryder as a unique ruck, was in my side for a little bit of time. I just thought Mumford was better.

With plenty of eagle fans on this forum, it would only be fair if Cox doesnt play this week considering Mumford didnt play last week.

*Waits for Redden to score 100 instead of 48 this week*

Was thinking the same thing. What are the chances of Cox being rested this week, WCE fans?

Would be great for me from a League perspective as a few of my opponents this week have Cox as their 1 premo ruck.

Id say Cox has been average. Hes averaging 106.5, last year he avg 107.5. Just below "average" :D

Kreuzer, Ryder and Sandi have only really been the over average rucks though. Even Mumford 91 is slightly better but missing that game really means he is sitting on a 70 avg.

Remove this Banner Ad

DT Rucks 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back