DT Squads Part Three

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to DT, but I figure that if you want to do well you need to pick a balanced side - spread the salary cap around. My team below, any suggestions would be great.

Backs: S. Fisher, B.Goddard, C. Enright, R. Ladson, M.Nicoski, A. Raines,
L. Pratt, T. Zomer, C. Wilson.

Centres: L.Hayes, B. Gibbs, S. Burgoyne, B.Cousins, D. Kerr, H. Slattery,
T. Swift, A. Cockie

Rucks: D. Cox, M. Kreuzer, J. Tippet, J. Spencer

Forwards: M. Richardson, S. Johnson, B. Fevola, J. Roughead, J. Riewoldt,
S. Higgins, H. Skipworth, H. Shephard, P. Garner

I am considering trading C. Enright for either J. Drummond, C. Cornes, P. Burgoyne, J. Gram, T. Lockyer or N. Malceski.
The bolded players I would not go near.

Boys please rate this squad - really want to win my league this year and go well overall...

Backs
Fisher
Goddard
Cornes
Drummond
Malceski
Raines
Grimes

Mids
Selwood.J
Tuck.S
Gibbs
Knights
Winderlich
Anthony/Beams/Robinson

Rucks
Hille
Petrie

Forwards
Deledio
Didak
Chapman
Giansiracusa
Higgins
Krakouer
M.Brown/Walker/Gumby

Cheers.

Won my league's last year, and thats the goal again this year..
B: Goddard, Cornes, Lockyer, Houli, Drummond, PetterdorGrimes and Raines
C: Selwood, Gibbs, Boak, Cousins(maybe), Hasebly, Rookie
Ruck: Cox, Maric
F:Delidio, Didak, Harvey, Higgins, Motlop, Roughead, Hentchel

Please opinions would be most appreciated :)

Spent the last 4 days chopping and changing my squad and this is the one I've settled on for the time being. I'm reserving the right to make some minor changes between now and the start of the season proper.

Backs - Fisher, Goddard, Cornes, Stevens, Mundy, Houlihan, Raines (Hill, Petrenko)
Centres - Cross, Selwood, Gibbs, Jackson, Rich, Robinson (Anthony, Beams)
Rucks - Cox, Hille (Graham, Jacobs)
Forwards - Deledio, Didak, Davis, Sylvia, Higgins, Ziebell, Hentschell (Brown, Walker)

Thoughts?

Hi all, first time DT'er so not sure how my team looks. Ive used some of my SC team so not entirely sure if they're suited to DT.

B: Fisher, Cornes, Lockyer, Drummond, Raines, Grimes, Hill (Rance, Petrenko)

M: Bartel, Kornes, Cross, McLean, Skipworth, Rich (Beams, Robinson)

R: Cox, Leuenberger (Cordy, Currie)

F: Richardson, Deledio, Boomer, Gia, Houlihan, Higgins, Zeibell (Sidebottom, Grant)

Thoughts? My backs look risky as hell so im thinking downgrade McLean to a Masten or Hasleby and upgrading one of Grimes or Hill? Or is a two rookie position not a great risk seeing they'll both getting decent game time.
Could someone have a gander at mine? Im really not sure and ive joined my mates pretty competive league :D

Hi all, first time DT'er so not sure how my team looks. Ive used some of my SC team so not entirely sure if they're suited to DT.

B: Fisher, Cornes, Lockyer, Drummond, Raines, Grimes, Hill (Rance, Petrenko)

M: Bartel, Kornes, Cross, McLean, Skipworth, Rich (Beams, Robinson)

R: Cox, Leuenberger (Cordy, Currie)

F: Richardson, Deledio, Boomer, Gia, Houlihan, Higgins, Zeibell (Sidebottom, Grant)

Thoughts? My backs look risky as hell so im thinking downgrade McLean to a Masten or Hasleby and upgrading one of Grimes or Hill? Or is a two rookie position not a great risk seeing they'll both getting decent game time.

I tend to avoid inside midfielders (Watson, McLean, Kirk, etc) because they usually aren't great at racking up marks and goals to boost their stats (great players, just not the best DT'ers), and I think Leuenberger might be injured (I'm not really sure, he was a week or so ago at least).

I tend to avoid inside midfielders (Watson, McLean, Kirk, etc) because they usually aren't great at racking up marks and goals to boost their stats (great players, just not the best DT'ers), and I think Leuenberger might be injured (I'm not really sure, he was a week or so ago at least).

inside players are consistent though and whatever price u buy them up at that is what you wil get...if that is what u want then that is fine

inside players are consistent though and whatever price u buy them up at that is what you wil get...if that is what u want then that is fine

That's true as well, they tend not to have as many down games as they are really tagged as much, but I tend to look for players who will increase in value, rather than players who will be adequate for their starting price.

Won my league's last year, and thats the goal again this year..
B: Goddard, Cornes, Lockyer, Houli, Drummond, PetterdorGrimes and Raines
C: Selwood, Gibbs, Boak, Cousins(maybe), Hasebly, Rookie
Ruck: Cox, Maric
F:Delidio, Didak, Harvey, Higgins, Motlop, Roughead, Hentchel

Please opinions would be most appreciated :)

Spent the last 4 days chopping and changing my squad and this is the one I've settled on for the time being. I'm reserving the right to make some minor changes between now and the start of the season proper.

Backs - Fisher, Goddard, Cornes, Stevens, Mundy, Houlihan, Raines (Hill, Petrenko)
Centres - Cross, Selwood, Gibbs, Jackson, Rich, Robinson (Anthony, Beams)
Rucks - Cox, Hille (Graham, Jacobs)
Forwards - Deledio, Didak, Davis, Sylvia, Higgins, Ziebell, Hentschell (Brown, Walker)

Thoughts?

Ballsy, RT. Jackson is a unique pick and doesn't look too shabby this year.

Don't like the idea of starting Rich, Ziebell and Robinson onfield, though you seem to have adequate cover.

Looking good :thumbsu:

Would appreciate it if people would comment on my ideas on (I think) the first page.

OK Chaps, I've been continuing to tinker around with Fanplanner and have two structures I'm looking at.

Would appreciate any thoughts:

Hey m8, I reckon Structure 2 is the way to go. I just think that it seems stabler than 1. I think though you should go Drummond as the option between Adcock and him as, if he keeps himself fit, is a better DTer, IMO, and will score you more points. Hope this helps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ballsy, RT. Jackson is a unique pick and doesn't look too shabby this year.

Don't like the idea of starting Rich, Ziebell and Robinson onfield, though you seem to have adequate cover.

Looking good :thumbsu:

Would appreciate it if people would comment on my ideas on (I think) the first page.
They are just named that way because of price. Guess it comes down to the sides that are named for the start of the season as to which one will get starting spots. As I said, the squad is subject to change depending on news that comes out over the next few weeks.

Hi guys, another change (of many) that i should share for review

Backs : Fisher, S. Stevens, Adcock, Malceski, Tom Williams, Raines, Collier (Petrenko, Suban)

Mids : Ablett, Pendlebury, Judd, Boak, Foley, Ziebell (Hill, Beams)

Rucks : Cox, Lade (Lobbe, Currie)

Forwards : Richo, Harvey, Fevola, Hale, Lucas, Higgins, Skipworth (Ballentyne, Gumbleton)

latest team:

B- Goddard,Cornes,Shaw,Adcock,Mundy,Houlihan,Hill
Cheney,Rance

C-Ablett,Cross,J Selwood,Tuck,Hasleby,Rich,
Robinson,Anthony

R- Cox,Charman
Currie,Meesen

F-Didak,Murphy,Sylvia,Hooper,Lucas,Higgins,Ziebell
Gumbleton,Brown

any thoughts would be great

I kinda am, but I was a crap DT'er last year so anyone even thinking about copying my team is just plain stupid.

Same im a shit dreamteamer but hopefully i do better this year. But ther thing im concerned about is people will criticize your team and it will sort of change your mind on players. I just wanna go gut feeling.

Latest side.

B - Goddard, Cornes, Lockyer, Gilbee, Adcock, Raines, Hill
M - Mitchell, Montagna, Gibbs, Masten, Boak, Rich
F - Didak, Chapman, Giansiracusa, Sylvia, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebel
R - Cox, McIntosh

Bolded Black as keepers
Bolded Red as potential keepers

Any thoughts on the side would be greatly appreciated:thumbsu:

Latest side.

B - Goddard, Cornes, Lockyer, Gilbee, Adcock, Raines, Hill
M - Mitchell, Montagna, Gibbs, Masten, Boak, Rich
F - Didak, Chapman, Giansiracusa, Sylvia, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebel
R - Cox, McIntosh

Bolded Black as keepers
Bolded Red as potential keepers

Any thoughts on the side would be greatly appreciated:thumbsu:
pretty even balances side there mate. you may be lacking an a/b/c and can only really see cox chappy and cornes as safe captain options. but you have a few there that could make you some nice dollars.so even though you have no abc you could quite easily get 1 or 2 of them through masten and boak. nice even backline i like it. good rucks.and a pretty decent forward line. overall 7/10.not a bad effort there. best of luck.

Can someone explain the goddard love?

Sure, he's bound to play a bit better than last year, but he's still bloody expensive.

Also, what has adcock shown the pre-season. Seems to be more unwarrented love?

My thoughts on Goddard is that what he can produce is worth his price and the PPW he will/could earn you is why his at the price which many people are prepared to give up. And I have to agree with you that Adcock has shown nothing to me and so I'm not going to go near him this year, which I hope wont hurt me:eek:

Any thoughts on my team? im quite liking it atm.

Backs:

S.Fisher
B.Goddard
C.Cornes
N.Bock
J.Drummond
N.Malceski
A.Raines

S.Hill
J.Petrenko

Mids:
D.Swan
J.Selwood
B.Gibbs
C.Masten
D.Rich
S.Sidebottom

D.Beams
M.Robinson

Rucks:

D.Cox
H.Mcintosh

A.Graham
D.Currie

Fwds:
M.Pavlich
B.Deledio
C.Sylvia
R.Houlihan
S.Higgins
H.Skipworth
J.Ziebell

T.Hentschell
S.Gumbleton

Bit concerned about having drummond and malceski in the same backilne ,but besides that i think im fairly set. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back