DT Squads Part Three

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any suggestions for my side?

B: Goddard, Cornes, Lockyer, Drummond, Houlihan, Raines, Grimes (Hill, Petrenko)
C: Ablett, Kornes, J.Selwood, Gibbs, Mackay, Rich (Beams, Robinson)
R: Cox, McIntosh (Currie, J.Tippett)
F: Pavlich, Deledio, Harvey, Veszpremi, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebell (Gumbleton, Walker)

Maybe trade in Tippet for pike or spencer... Other than that great side, you should do well.... This side looks exactly like the first side I had.

hey guys here is my team as followed, would love any feedback

cornes, fisher, goddard, drumond, raines, malcheski, grimes, petrenko, cheney

abblett, cornes, selwood, gibbs, beams, grigg, robinson, anthony

cox, mac, graham, jacobs

deledio, didak, sylvia, houlihan, higgins, skipworth, hentzchel, sidebottom, walker.

cheers,

hey guys here is my team as followed, would love any feedback

cornes, fisher, goddard, drumond, raines, grimes, petrenko, cheney

abblett, cornes, selwood, gibbs, beams, grigg, robinson, anthony

deledio, didak, sylvia, houlihan, higgins, skipworth, hentzchel, sidebottom, walker.

cheers,
It looks good, but your missing a back and don't know your rucks.

Good side. I think VB is in doubt for R1 though, maybe check the Crows board. Like the midfield, lot of depth.

My side at the moment:

B: Goddard, Cornes, Bock, Waite, Houlihan, Raines, Grimes (Hill, Petrenko)

M: Corey, Swan, Gibbs, Mackay, Rich, Otten (Anthony, Robinson)

R: Cox, Petrie (Graham, Spencer)

F: Deledio, Didak, Giansiracusa, Sylvia, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebell (M Brown, Walker)

Mids are a bit thin, but they should all be good trade options. Moved Ziebell to the forwards for a bit more security.

Thoughts?
Good side... very similar structure to mine. Obviously there are a few differences in the rookies and premiums we have, but the structure is similar - main difference being you've gone for Houlihan in the backs, and I've gone for him in the forwards which leaves you to get an extra <$400k forward, and me a back. Our ruck and midfields are identical structure. I like your inclusion of Mackay... I haven't seen him play a lot and don't know a lot about him, but for some reason he stood out at that price. I've opted to go with Tuck instead. Based on the similatiries, I like your side.

My team as follows.

Backs: Goddard, Cornes, Fisher, Bock, Malceski, Raines, Grimes (Hill, Petrenko)
Mids: Ablett, Swan, Gibbs, Tuck, Rich, Beams (Anthony, Robinson)
Rucks: Cox, Sandi (Graham, Pyke)
Fwd: Pavlich, Richo, Delidio, Houlihan, Skipworth, Higgins, Ziebell (Walker, M Brown)

I feel my backs are pretty safe, with Petrenko and Hill as cover. Have Bock in there as 4th premium at the moment, but could easily be changed to Newman or Lockyer.

Mids - gone for two out and out guns and Gibbs who looks the goods looking to be all keepers. Had Haselby in there as 4th mid just about from the start, but have always been dubious so switched to Tuck. Rich as 5th, and a rotation of the other 3 rookies as the 6th.

Rucks - Went with Cox and Sandi, as they're both pretty dominant rucks.

Fwds - Have gone quite top-heavy with my premiums, with Pav, Richo and Lids. May look to downgrade one of Pav or Richo to a Gia or Didak to free up some cash, but pretty happy with any 3 of those 5. Pretty stock standard final few players, but i've gone with Houlihan here so I could get Malceski in the backs - I see potential with him there.

Thoughts?

Goddard, Fisher, Cornes, Waite, Houlihan, Raines, Grimes (Hill, Petrenko)
Ablett, Swan, Gibbs, Mackay, Rich, Otten/Polkinghorne (Beams, Anthony/Robinson)
Cox, Hille (Graham, Spencer)
Pavlich, Deledio, Davis, Sylvia, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebell/Sidebottom (two of Brown (wce)/Walker/Gumbleton/Macaffer)

I see Davis and Sylvia as lower end keepers who I hope to keep. I'm not sure about starting 2 rookies in the mids so I'll have a look at team boards to see about their 22. Any thoughts would be appreciated.:)

My team as follows.

Fwd: Pavlich, Richo, Delidio, Houlihan, Skipworth, Higgins, Ziebell (Walker, M Brown)

I feel my backs are pretty safe, with Petrenko and Hill as cover. Have Bock in there as 4th premium at the moment, but could easily be changed to Newman or Lockyer.

Mids - gone for two out and out guns and Gibbs who looks the goods looking to be all keepers. Had Haselby in there as 4th mid just about from the start, but have always been dubious so switched to Tuck. Rich as 5th, and a rotation of the other 3 rookies as the 6th.

Fwds - Have gone quite top-heavy with my premiums, with Pav, Richo and Lids. May look to downgrade one of Pav or Richo to a Gia or Didak to free up some cash, but pretty happy with any 3 of those 5. Pretty stock standard final few players, but i've gone with Houlihan here so I could get Malceski in the backs - I see potential with him there.

Thoughts?
I like it, don't think you need to change anything.

Good side... very similar structure to mine. Obviously there are a few differences in the rookies and premiums we have, but the structure is similar - main difference being you've gone for Houlihan in the backs, and I've gone for him in the forwards which leaves you to get an extra <$400k forward, and me a back. Our ruck and midfields are identical structure. I like your inclusion of Mackay... I haven't seen him play a lot and don't know a lot about him, but for some reason he stood out at that price. I've opted to go with Tuck instead. Based on the similatiries, I like your side.

My team as follows.

Thoughts?

Probably the best side I've seen posted.

This is my team atm thoughts ?

Backs -
Goddard , Cornes , McPhee , Mundy , Houlihan , Raines , Gimes
Bench - Suban , Petrenko

Mids -
L.Ball , J.Selwood , B.Gibbs ,N.Foley , C.Masten , S.Hill
Bench -D.Beams , M.Robinson

Rucks -
D.Cox , D.Hill - Bench - A.Graham , D.Currie

Forwards -
M.Pavlich , B.Deledio , C.Sylvia , P.Veszpremi , S.Higgins , H.Skipworth , N.Krakouer bench - Ziebell , Sidebottom

O.K guys this is the first time im doing this & its doing my head in...........

how handy another million bucks would come in eh (story of my life )

BACKS

l.hodge, goddard , c.cornes , raines , newman , h.shaw ,hill ,hurley, rance

MIDS

gibbs , judd , griffen , kerr , foley , rich , swift , davenport

RUCKS

d.cox , m.kreuezer , a.graham , j.sellar

FOWARDS

Richardson , delidio , davis , higgins , houlihan , j.reiwoldt j.zeibell , s.gumbleton , m. thorp

as you can tell , i dont have much $$$ .......left $3,100
i probably need all the help i can get guys.

i understand that creating a traditional team probably wont score well, so this is what i have managed to come up with............. help would be appreciated. thanks in advance,

My team as follows.

I like your team, some unique picks in there, and I think Houlihan in the forwards works... However starting 2 rookies in your mids is a little risky, you'll probably get some low scores, possibly even a couple of doughnuts during the season until you can upgrade... So I guess it depends on your goal for the season - overall ranking, or taking out your league premiership. I think your team stands you in good stead of the latter.

Backs:

S.Fisher
Goddard
Cornes
H.Shaw
Houlihan
Raines
Grimes

Suban
Petrenko

Midfield:

G.Ablett
J.Selwood
S.Tuck
Gibbs
Hasleby
Rich

Robinson
Beams

Rucks:

Cox
Hille

Graham
J.White

Forward:

Pavlich
Richardson
Deledio
Skipworth
Higgins
Ziebell
Gumbleton

Walker
Hogan

I am considering downgrading Hille to McIntosh and maybe upgrading someone else. What are people's thoughts on this team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backs: Goddard, Cornes, Lockyer, Birchall, Malceski, Raines, Grimes (Hill, Petrenko)
Mids: Bartel, Kornes, Gibbs, Pendlebury, Tuck, Rich, (Beams, Anthony)
Rucks: Cox, McIntosh (Graham, Pyke)
Fwd: Delidio, Harvey, J.Brown, Skipworth, Higgins, Yarren, Ziebell (Gumbleton, Hogan)

Any thoughts? Am happy with my backs and rucks. Bit worried about my 6th spot in the mids and still not comfortable with my forward line.

Hi what are your thoughts of my team atm?

BACKS: L. Hodge, B. Goddard, S. Fisher, C. Enright, C. Cornes, A. Raines, S. Hill (J. Petrenko, N. Suban)

MIDS:
J. Bartel, K. Cornes, J. Selwood, P. Haselby, H. Skipworth, D. Rich (D. Beams, M. Robinson)

RUCKS: D. Cox, H. Macintosh (D. Currie, J. Tippet)

FORWARDS: M. Pavlich, B. Deledio, D. Giansiracusa, R. Houlihan, S. Higgans, T. Hentschel, J. Ziebell (H. Ballantyne, T. Walker)

BANK: $23,100

I feel as though I'm set but I guess you never are completely sure. I will mix around with it come lockout but until then what do you think??

Backs: Goddard, Cornes, Lockyer, Birchall, Malceski, Raines, Grimes (Hill, Petrenko)
Mids: Bartel, Kornes, Gibbs, Pendlebury, Tuck, Rich, (Beams, Anthony)
Rucks: Cox, McIntosh (Graham, Pyke)
Fwd: Delidio, Harvey, J.Brown, Skipworth, Higgins, Yarren, Ziebell (Gumbleton, Hogan)

Any thoughts? Am happy with my backs and rucks. Bit worried about my 6th spot in the mids and still not comfortable with my forward line.
If you aren't happy with your forwards, maybe downgrade one of Bartel/Kornes/Gibbs/Pendlebury and use the cash. I think one of Rich/Beams/Anthony will play so I wouldn't worry about your 6th mid spot.

Hi what are your thoughts of my team atm?

BACKS: L. Hodge, B. Goddard, S. Fisher, C. Enright, C. Cornes, A. Raines, S. Hill (J. Petrenko, N. Suban)

MIDS: J. Bartel, K. Cornes, J. Selwood, P. Haselby, H. Skipworth, D. Rich (D. Beams, M. Robinson)

RUCKS: D. Cox, H. Macintosh (D. Currie, J. Tippet)

FORWARDS: M. Pavlich, B. Deledio, D. Giansiracusa, R. Houlihan, S. Higgans, T. Hentschel, J. Ziebell (H. Ballantyne, T. Walker)

BANK: $23,100

I feel as though I'm set but I guess you never are completely sure. I will mix around with it come lockout but until then what do you think??

this is the best team i have seen so far. Maybe swap ziebell with another rookie or upgrade him to hentschel.

I like it, don't think you need to change anything.

Probably the best side I've seen posted.

Thanks for the kind words... given the amount of teams that have been posted on here over the past few weeks, i'm quite happy with that comment :D

I like your team, some unique picks in there, and I think Houlihan in the forwards works... However starting 2 rookies in your mids is a little risky, you'll probably get some low scores, possibly even a couple of doughnuts during the season until you can upgrade... So I guess it depends on your goal for the season - overall ranking, or taking out your league premiership. I think your team stands you in good stead of the latter.

its pretty good but i dont like the fact that there are two rookies starting in the mids.

Yes, this is my main concern as well, and pretty much the decision that has been throwing me about the last few weeks. At times i've opted to reduce it to 1 mid rookie, 1 fwd rookie, and Grimes in the backs, but it drastically reduces the quality of my other players.

Starting 2 mid rookies is not totally set in stone just yet. My other alternative is to put Skipworth into the midfield in place of the 2nd rookie, and biring Gumbleton into the forward line and play 2 of Ziebell, Gumby, Walker and M Brown. Yarran could also come into the mix pending team selections.

Still undecided which way I will go here, but that decision will likely be made when the teams are announced.

Finally, my goal is highest ranking... not too concerned with league, but that would be nice. Last year I got to a highest rank of 14, and finished at 124. I wasted my trades as it was my first year of DT (since about 2002), and this year I know more about how players value works.

Thanks for the kind words... given the amount of teams that have been posted on here over the past few weeks, i'm quite happy with that comment :D

Yes, this is my main concern as well, and pretty much the decision that has been throwing me about the last few weeks. At times i've opted to reduce it to 1 mid rookie, 1 fwd rookie, and Grimes in the backs, but it drastically reduces the quality of my other players.

Starting 2 mid rookies is not totally set in stone just yet. My other alternative is to put Skipworth into the midfield in place of the 2nd rookie, and biring Gumbleton into the forward line and play 2 of Ziebell, Gumby, Walker and M Brown. Yarran could also come into the mix pending team selections.

Still undecided which way I will go here, but that decision will likely be made when the teams are announced.

Finally, my goal is highest ranking... not too concerned with league, but that would be nice. Last year I got to a highest rank of 14, and finished at 124. I wasted my trades as it was my first year of DT (since about 2002), and this year I know more about how players value works.

i would stay clear of Yarran this year.

BACKS

**** (premium)
Goddard
Fisher
Cornes
**** (premium)
**** (premium)
Houlihan

MIDS

Ablett
Bartel
**** (mid)
**** (rookie)
**** (rookie)
**** (rookie)

RUCKS

Cox
Petrie

FORWARDS

Riewoldt
Deledio
Chapman
Higgins
**** (mid)
**** (mid)
**** (rookie)

;)

Backs:

S.Fisher
Goddard
Cornes
H.Shaw
Houlihan
Raines
Grimes

Suban
Petrenko

Midfield:

G.Ablett
J.Selwood
S.Tuck
Gibbs
Hasleby
Rich

Robinson
Beams

Rucks:

Cox
Hille

Graham
J.White

Forward:

Pavlich
Richardson
Deledio
Skipworth
Higgins
Ziebell
Gumbleton

Walker
Hogan

I am considering downgrading Hille to McIntosh and maybe upgrading someone else. What are people's thoughts on this team?

IMO i think you should downgrade Hille to McIntosh and upgrade Higgins or Skipworth. :thumbsu:

BACKS

**** (premium)
Goddard
Fisher
Cornes
**** (premium)
**** (premium)
Houlihan

MIDS

Ablett
Bartel
**** (mid)
**** (rookie)
**** (rookie)
**** (rookie)

RUCKS

Cox
Petrie

FORWARDS

Riewoldt
Deledio
Chapman
Higgins
**** (mid)
**** (mid)
**** (rookie)

;)
You can't pick a player more than once, I know **** is a great player but you're not allowed to do that.;)

You're starting 3 mid rookies? Interesting, but could definitely work.

Goddard, Fisher, Cornes, Waite, Houlihan, Raines, Grimes (Hill, Petrenko)
Ablett, Swan, Gibbs, Mackay, Rich, Otten/Polkinghorne (Beams, Anthony/Robinson)
Cox, Hille (Graham, Spencer)
Pavlich, Deledio, Davis, Sylvia, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebell/Sidebottom (two of Brown (wce)/Walker/Gumbleton/Macaffer)

I see Davis and Sylvia as lower end keepers who I hope to keep. I'm not sure about starting 2 rookies in the mids so I'll have a look at team boards to see about their 22. Any thoughts would be appreciated.:)
Thoughts please?

I'm new to DT, but I figure that if you want to do well you need to pick a balanced side - spread the salary cap around. My team below, any suggestions would be great.

Backs: S. Fisher, B.Goddard, C. Enright, R. Ladson, M.Nicoski, A. Raines,
L. Pratt, T. Zomer, C. Wilson.

Centres: L.Hayes, B. Gibbs, S. Burgoyne, B.Cousins, D. Kerr, H. Slattery,
T. Swift, A. Cockie

Rucks: D. Cox, M. Kreuzer, J. Tippet, J. Spencer

Forwards: M. Richardson, S. Johnson, B. Fevola, J. Roughead, J. Riewoldt,
S. Higgins, H. Skipworth, H. Shephard, P. Garner

I am considering trading C. Enright for either J. Drummond, C. Cornes, P. Burgoyne, J. Gram, T. Lockyer or N. Malceski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back