DT Trading Discussion 2010 (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Best forward to trade to this week? Money is no object. Chapman looks like the best of course but those hammys give everyone second thoughts...

Best forward to trade to this week? Money is no object. Chapman looks like the best of course but those hammys give everyone second thoughts...

Depends if you want to play risky or not.

I'd say if you want to play risky, where the pay-off may be big consider Reiwoldt and Chappy.

If you want to play for more consistent scorers - I would go with Daisy or Didak.

I presume you mean Jack Riewoldt? Not willing to trade in Nick until after next week, see how he pulls up. A 68 after a long injury lay off is a fair effort though.

Goodes is another obvious option but I have him. I'll consider Daisy.

If you don't have Sylvia or Goodes, and want to take a risk... I think you should jump on now. Sylvia's form lately just before the injury has been pretty good but I expect him to storm home strongly at the end of the season. Likewise, the case is with Goodesy.

Thinking about trading Luke Ball out this week as he is very much becoming a passenger in my side. Only 4 trades left though but have 86k in bank

Sitting 5th in my main league atm, and really want a top 4 spot. If I can win big this week, Ill go into the top 4, but then have the top team, and another top 8 to finish the year off. Really want to just get some edge into my side so I can hopefully win these games and finish strongly.

So atm, thinking about going Ball -> Hayes but not sure whether Hayes will be rested or not, especially as the Saints last 5 games are pretty easy. I can afford anyone under 453, 100.

Midfield is - Swan, Monty, Ablett, Bartel, Stanton, Ball

Cheers in advance:thumbsu:

Can people see Scotland returning to his best form?
If yes, is it worth considering a straight trade of Harbrow for Scotland... Scotland is averaging 13 points higher.

Unless you have trades to burn, Harbrow to Scotland is a bit sideways-ish to me. Harbrow's been far from bad in terms of DT scoring this year so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need a forward and defender totaling less than 780k, was thinking Lake and Pav, anyone have ideas?

how about gilbert and didak?

here's my dillema, final upgrade for my mid/forward position

looking at didak/pav/higgins

purely for dt finals only, thoughts please?!

how about gilbert and didak?

here's my dillema, final upgrade for my mid/forward position

looking at didak/pav/higgins

purely for dt finals only, thoughts please?!

I'd go Didak, has the potential to go massive.

I already have Gilbert, Kelly, Hodge, Goddard, Enright and Waters in backs,

and Goodes and ROK the only ones that i'd consider already in my team.

Ideas??

I'd go Didak, has the potential to go massive.

I already have Gilbert, Kelly, Hodge, Goddard, Enright and Waters in backs,

and Goodes and ROK the only ones that i'd consider already in my team.

Ideas??

i think lake is overpriced atm but a unique pick if your playing for a league win.. how about scotland? he's 100k cheaper and take away lakes massive score of 200 or whatever and they have the same average:thumbsu:

who's gonna score more for the rest of the season?

higgins v pav

at first glance it seems like a given in pav, but dogs look like they are finding form and thats my reasoning in considering higgins

who's gonna score more for the rest of the season?

higgins v pav

at first glance it seems like a given in pav, but dogs look like they are finding form and thats my reasoning in considering higgins

I'd say Pav, as Higgins is injury prone. Although, Higgins is very underated.

i think lake is overpriced atm but a unique pick if your playing for a league win.. how about scotland? he's 100k cheaper and take away lakes massive score of 200 or whatever and they have the same average:thumbsu:

Broughton? Averaging about 92 and is meant to be back this week, either WAFL or straight back.

yeah broughton is definately another to consider, however scotland is consistant and isn't coming off an injury ;)

yep i think im gonna go with the pav!

yeah broughton is definately another to consider, however scotland is consistant and isn't coming off an injury ;)

yep i think im gonna go with the pav!

Scotlands only averaging 77 in his past 4, he seems to have dropped off. Not sure about his JS, i think there are slight murmurs on the Carlton Board that his position in the team has been questioned.

Thinking about trading Luke Ball out this week as he is very much becoming a passenger in my side. Only 4 trades left though but have 86k in bank

Sitting 5th in my main league atm, and really want a top 4 spot. If I can win big this week, Ill go into the top 4, but then have the top team, and another top 8 to finish the year off. Really want to just get some edge into my side so I can hopefully win these games and finish strongly.

So atm, thinking about going Ball -> Hayes but not sure whether Hayes will be rested or not, especially as the Saints last 5 games are pretty easy. I can afford anyone under 453, 100.

I have the same dilemma Anzac.....could trade ball to boyd but only have 4 trades left!!!

its too early imo rightnow, no???

thx guys!

Opinions needed!!

Team:

Backs: Hodge, Goddard, Gilbert, Scotland, Enright, Duffield, Waters (Henderson, Strijk)

Midfield: Montagna, Bartel, Boyd, Selwood, Stanton, Trengove (Gysberts, McNeil)

Rucks: Sandilands, Cox (Skipper, Warnock)

Forwards: Pavlich, O'Keefe, Goodes, Pods, Higgins, Rockliff, Brown (Fyfe, Davis)

Currently 6 Trades, and 170k left.

Trengove -> Swan is attractive atm, but Swan is overpriced, and just waiting on the right time to pounce.

Also looking at Fyfe -> TDL to free up some more cash, and then upgrade a forward (not sure who - Pods or Brown) to Daisy or Didak.

This will complete my team, with 3 trades for finals (is this too risky?)

Not happy with Stanton but I guess I'll have to live with it :(

I need to get rid of Ball as well, he's dropped off in the last month.

Be good if you had 10K more and could afford Boyd, but after that Pendlebury, Selwood and Judd are all reasonable options if you're worried about Hayes being rested. All three of those guys are cheaphish, with Selwood looking at having a stronger second half of the season.

I don't have Ablett or Boyd so it's one of those two for mine.

tabernacles not sure what to do with ball either have 4 trades and 88k hence can only afford anyone under 455,300??? - ie i can go ball > ablett.....

not sure if i should as i have only 4 trades left but it is ablett??? and balls b/e is like 128 hence this is prob last time i can trade ball now???

but i also still have dangerfield who can easily turn into pavlich??? - but again 4 trades left :p

what do i do???

thx hypes!

tabernacles not sure what to do with ball either have 4 trades and 88k hence can only afford anyone under 455,300??? - ie i can go ball > ablett.....

not sure if i should as i have only 4 trades left but it is ablett??? and balls b/e is like 128 hence this is prob last time i can trade ball now???

but i also still have dangerfield who can easily turn into pavlich??? - but again 4 trades left :p

what do i do???

thx hypes!

Yeah that's a tough call, it depends how desperate you are to win your next few league games. If they are must wins then you can trade and just hope for very few injuries. But if you're guaranteed a finals spot then maybe hold onto trades for a few weeks.

Pavlich has only just outscored Danger in the last month, and Danger has a low breakeven so you can hold off on that trade. I would be tempted to trade in Ablett - he is a gun :D

Remove this Banner Ad

DT Trading Discussion 2010 (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back