DT Trading discussion 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure where you got the 60% TOG from.

Herald sun have it at 69%

Freako has it at 69% aswell

But nevertheless still under his usual 80% i suspect from last year.

Does anyone have the prospectus and TOG for Hayes in 09?

Thats what I mean't, the 0 and 9 are right next to eachother:eek: But still 69% isn't much for the scores he has been producing.

That looks a reasonable trade, but think why did you pick Robinson in the first place? You couldn't possibly have expected 80+ average, he was picked I assume to make you about 50k then offload him, has he done this? Also there are better players that you can get around Boomers price. Vince, Hayes, Gibbs etc. You should be able to afford them.

I was expecting him to carry out his performance last season and then gain as you said about 50k, but he just isn't getting decent scores so I'm thinking of cutting my losses and starting fresh with a premium. I can only afford up to 420k.

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of doing the trades of Hitchcock to Pods and Danger to Higgins. I have 17 trades left and $115 left in the bank. I'm mostly playing for league despite the real chance of cracking the top 1k. What do you think guys?

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of doing the trades of Hitchcock to Pods and Danger to Higgins. I have 17 trades left and $115 left in the bank. I'm mostly playing for league despite the real chance of cracking the top 1k. What do you think guys?

I would say hold off on Dangers for at least another week as he is a good chance to score well this week. Go for Pods. He frees up cash and his price will rise after this week even if he doesn't continue his form from the past 2 games. Though playing against Carlton he will probably go alright.

I know it's probably been covered, but I just need a quick answer please (limited time on the net this arvo before lockout) and haven't had time to go through the threads... I need to trade out Relton (no idea why I picked him in the first place!) for either Pods or Rockliff. Who do you think has more job security? I'm aiming for Pods, but someone from Brisbane might know a little better. Thanks!

I know it's probably been covered, but I just need a quick answer please (limited time on the net this arvo before lockout) and haven't had time to go through the threads... I need to trade out Relton (no idea why I picked him in the first place!) for either Pods or Rockliff. Who do you think has more job security? I'm aiming for Pods, but someone from Brisbane might know a little better. Thanks!

I'd go with Rock, I've had him since the start of pre-season and with the amount of talent in the Geelong side it will be harder for Pods to get a game each week IMO. Brisbane seems to nourish their younger players such as Daniel Rich.

Really struggling to decide what to do this week.

Can go Ziebell to Rockliff and net the 175k (combined with the 120 in my bank gives me nearly 300k)

Then Roberts to Pods.....kills me to do a sideways trade, but Roberts just isn't going to play/make money, whereas Pods is going to make huge money in the next couple of weeks.

In the coming weeks i can then shift a peaking Jordie Mckenzie to Swan/Montagna, and a peaking Martin for Hayes/Gibbs.

My concern is using so many trades early. It does net me two midfield guns, but im using 4 trades to do so. Leaving me with 13.

What are peoples opinions?

Its very difficult to gauge who has better job security, but the thing that swung me towards Pods was the extra 24k odd. That made it a no-brainer for me.

Really struggling to decide what to do this week.

Can go Ziebell to Rockliff and net the 175k (combined with the 120 in my bank gives me nearly 300k)

Then Roberts to Pods.....kills me to do a sideways trade, but Roberts just isn't going to play/make money, whereas Pods is going to make huge money in the next couple of weeks.

In the coming weeks i can then shift a peaking Jordie Mckenzie to Swan/Montagna, and a peaking Martin for Hayes/Gibbs.

My concern is using so many trades early. It does net me two midfield guns, but im using 4 trades to do so. Leaving me with 13.

What are peoples opinions?

I'd go with it. My theory is once you've done that there's no need to trade except for injuries etc.

Hey havent got much time to lockout. My Forward line has pods as a 7th forward, hitchcock and gumby on the bench. Do you think its worth the trade to trade out hitchcock or gumby for Rocky????
I know the lions have plenty of injuries, so just wondering if rocky will still get games when they come back.....
Any feedback much appreciated!
Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey havent got much time to lockout. My Forward line has pods as a 7th forward, hitchcock and gumby on the bench. Do you think its worth the trade to trade out hitchcock or gumby for Rocky????
I know the lions have plenty of injuries, so just wondering if rocky will still get games when they come back.....
Any feedback much appreciated!
Cheers

Depends, how many trades do you have left? If you still have plenty then it would be a good trade as Rockliff will be a good cashcow.

However if you have used 4 or more trades already I wouldn't recommend it as you're likely to run out of trades.

Depends, how many trades do you have left? If you still have plenty then it would be a good trade as Rockliff will be a good cashcow.

However if you have used 4 or more trades already I wouldn't recommend it as you're likely to run out of trades.

Thanks mate. I have 17 trades left......its just that gumby is so crap but i think he will play out the whole season coz the bombers havent got a choice and rockliff could possibly be replaced. I was just hoping to get some insight to the security of rockliff......

Pondering Robinson > Carrazzo.

I've got 426k to spend on a replacement but I would like to have some cash in the bank in case of injury that I can't cover.
Thoughts?

Thanks mate. I have 17 trades left......its just that gumby is so crap but i think he will play out the whole season coz the bombers havent got a choice and rockliff could possibly be replaced. I was just hoping to get some insight to the security of rockliff......

Rockcliff, if he continues to perform the way he is doing now, he will remain in the team. He has been an effective player, being a linkman, tackling, setting up goals.

still on the fence, to trade gumbleton to rockliff or not.

gumbleton looks like he belongs in c grade amateurs atm

Unsure if the same scenario as this has been mentioned, but will ask regardless.
Wondering what thoughts were on whether or not it is worth trading Relton Roberts out for Pods? Have used two trades so far, one the forced one with Roo.

Eeeeeep! Just used two trades..... :(

So far... 1 injury trade (Roo) and one upgrade trade and one downgrade trade. (Total trades used = 3) Next week expecting to do another 2 x upgrade trades as the tasty fallen premiums are all lining up for some easy pickings. :D

Its whats killing me atm. Only have 17 trades......who should i trade out for Rocky......Gumby or Hitchcock????
Thanks!:)

gumby will play the whole year barring injury, Hitchcock is unknown, so I would go hitchcock.

i'm in a different situation I went Hall ----> Pods so that freed up some healthy cash, But I got duncan instead of hitchcock so im doing alright, might just have to let rockcliff go and keep gumbleton and hope he gets to 250k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back