Retiring Dustin Martin - retiring effective immediately 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, what a career and champion player.

Love that he stays a 1 club player. All the best in post-footy life, Dusty.

One of Richmond’s greatest ever players.

3 Norm Smith Medals is something very few will match for a long time yet.

Probably should have retired in his 300th, so the fans could say a proper goodbye.
I wonder if he prefers the more lowkey exit though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you for everything Dusty. Your contribution to Richmond will never be forgotten. Legend of the club and you'll always be known as the first player to win 3 Best on Ground medals (Norm Smith medal) in 3 Grand Finals.

He knew all along what he was doing yet the media like the cesspit they are at times kept on assuming and assuming. He goes out on his terms and his way. Brilliant.

One of Richmond’s greatest ever players.

3 Norm Smith Medals is something very few will match for a long time yet.

Probably should have retired in his 300th, so the fans could say a proper goodbye.
Deep down we all knew he wouldn't go on next year. That's why we all rocked up that day to say goodbye. He was always going to be a 1 club player

I can't believe it, he's brought me more joy since his debut than any other player. Richmond supporting life will not feel the same without him in it, would have loved a farewell game but we know he's not a fan of the focus and attention.

To mine he's the GOAT Tiger and I don't think I'll ever see another like him.

Love you Dusty and thanks for giving me the best years of my footy supporting life!

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring Dustin Martin - retiring effective immediately 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back