Retiring Dustin Martin - retiring effective immediately 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Great player. Had a feeling that heā€™d had enough of it so hanging up the boots is no surprise.

A shame he wonā€™t run around for a farewell match but I think he knew after his 300th that he was done and dusted.

One of the best modern day footballers but my moneys on a Ben Cousins type bender from here on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nah heā€™s never been the type to publicly melt down - I would say heā€™s more of a chance to go full Tony Lockett and we never see him again.

Probably even moves over to NZ and lives in total anonymity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he could have been better though. Took too long to reach his best and was only at his best for 4 or 5 seasons before he quickly got worse. 4 All Australians for his career really isn't enough for a player with his level of talent.
Seriously ?

We can praise a player while also being honest about said player.
Honest? What you said was only your opinion. There's nothing factual about what you said.

His resume will go down as one of the greatest of all time. Does anyone else really care he only got four AA's?

One of the best modern day footballers but my moneys on a Ben Cousins type bender from here on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ridiculous comment. Besides a bit of chop stick melodrama has never caused a moment of friction. Hung out with bad boys like Dane Swan and Selina Williams, bit different to Cousins who unravelled gradually over his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring Dustin Martin - retiring effective immediately 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back