Retiring Dustin Martin tells Richmunt to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Your whole club is an embarrassment from the uniforms your players wear that look like 19th century convicts to sending Victoria broke building that cat toilet you call a football ground with taxpayers hard earn money. :$
Dance Lol GIF

his displays this season have been abysmal, same goes for porkins.

legacy destroying imo
Never properly recovered from damaging his kidney, he had to lose a lot of weight and never seemed to regain that power he had, ah well enjoy life while it lasts, it can be all over before you know it.

I think Dusty's legacy will be fine, the records will always show 3 Normies, a Brownlow, numerous other awards etc. as long as he doesn't go the rout of Ablett snr or Carey he is almost a guaranteed legend of the game.

Why is everyone acting like he is retired when he is clearly doing a Hardwick and going to the Suns. Watch him "magically"
find the will to play again when he is up on the Gold Coast.
You may be right but I doubt it very much, why would he bother moving to a new club having to meet all the new people and then get half the money he would get at Richmond, even then I doubt he would be at the Suns for their first flag if this year is anything to go on.

I would rather 0 Cups and 0 Brooke Cotchins compared to 3 Cups and 1 Brooke Cotchin
I doubt that very much particularly after the Blues last 30 years, why do you Bluebaggers worry about the WAGS so much?

I guess not much good has been happening on the field for quite some time.

Looks like they'll only be allowed to hang out during visiting hours.

Can't believe Pickett was alleged to have stolen $300,000 in cash with his mates :$

If Richmond had a decent culture, they'd have paid him enough that he didn't need to resort to Ag Burg in the off season:$
Visiting hours at the local rehab center?

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring Dustin Martin tells Richmunt to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back