Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty is a free agent… how can this possibly work.

If Tigers will pay for Rioli to play for us for 2 years then maybe it’s worth it. But I will still say you are so delusional if you think either club would allow that

Paying for picks is a thing now. I’m not asking for you to give us a pick for Dusty to move (cause he’s an UFA) I’m asking you to give us a pick to pay his wages. It’s different.

Paying for picks is a thing now. I’m not asking for you to give us a pick for Dusty to move (cause he’s an UFA) I’m asking you to give us a pick to pay his wages. It’s different.
Why would you pay his wages? He isn't under contract at Richmond. I don't think you understand how it works.

He is a free agent, why would we give you a pick.

Cos you're our feeder club :p

Tigers fans melting is hilarious, grown adults crying after naming their dog and sons after Dusty :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

tbf, it's the way it happened they are melting about. Not many would have cared if he simply said he wanted to go to the Gold Coast, but instead he retired and then backtracked on it.

After Dimma did the same, it's not really a big surprise that it isn't sitting well with a lot of Tiger fans.

tbf, it's the way it happened they are melting about. Not many would have cared if he simply said he wanted to go to the Gold Coast, but instead he retired and then backtracked on it.

After Dimma did the same, it's not really a big surprise that it isn't sitting well with a lot of Tiger fans.
**** off back to your own board you ingrate

I would be more melting about the useless coach you appointed at Richmond than a couple guys who left at the end of their term with not much else left to offer

Telling someone plainly to "**** off" is way more over the line than a clearly tounge in cheek comment.

I don't know how many times that I have to tell ya'll that if you have a problem with a post to report it and we'll look into it.

So much for thinking we might take the higher ground rather than finding any excuse to tee off of anyone because they're wearing different colours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Telling someone plainly to "**** off" is way more over the line than a clearly tounge in cheek comment.

I don't know how many times that I have to tell ya'll that if you have a problem with a post to report it and we'll look into it.

So much for thinking we might take the higher ground rather than finding any excuse to tee off of anyone because they're wearing different colours.
is a "tounge" anything like a tongue...;)

yelling steve carrell GIF

Robbo on AFL360 seemed very confident that it is going to happen, said it had been in the works for 18 months ( which we know to be correct) then Dusty cooled during his farewell tour, now he is openly pushing it with Dimma.

I think we would be mad not to give it a go, if we make finals and you have a triple Norm Smith medalist in your side the whole team would walk taller

Robbo on AFL360 seemed very confident that it is going to happen, said it had been in the works for 18 months ( which we know to be correct) then Dusty cooled during his farewell tour, now he is openly pushing it with Dimma.

I think we would be mad not to give it a go, if we make finals and you have a triple Norm Smith medalist in your side the whole team would walk taller
This is exactly right. He could potentially sit in our forward line and be a real concern outside of our bigs/talls – which we've never really had (Rankine only briefly).

The finals presence, plus 30-ish dangerous goals is an absolute win while kids like Rogers, Humphrey and Lombard get better at that job. Even just for 12 months.

Anyone see Caros arrow from yesterday? She’s such a mean spirited arseh*le. More interested in our own feelings around the Richmond football club than Dusty’s legacy.

Had a good old swipe at the Suns as well, I hope Dusty does come to the club and has an outstanding year just to piss her off. She represents all that is / was the old VFL, insular, elitist and entitled

Anyone see Caros arrow from yesterday? She’s such a mean spirited arseh*le. More interested in our own feelings around the Richmond football club than Dusty’s legacy.

Had a good old swipe at the Suns as well, I hope Dusty does come to the club and has an outstanding year just to piss her off. She represents all that is / was the old VFL, insular, elitist and entitled
Yeah I saw it. She’s an absolute vindictive, nasty trollope. She got so personal about it and then after that rubbish jealous dusty segment they had the audacity to say we are overpaying our players (mac Andrew) in fear of losing them despite the fact that he had multiple million dollar a year deals from other VIC based clubs so we essentially just won out for his services. However, if we weren’t convincing our players to stay they’d continue with their BS revolving door narrative which hasn’t been an issue bar Rankine for nearly 5 years. We can’t win with the VIC media. They don’t want us to succeed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back