Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

he would of met with every official and leader at our club by now. whatever the next news drop is, is probably true.
100%

Depends on how much the Victorian media mafia has gotten into his head about his “legacy” especially old droopy **** Caro

Probably saving it for Tom Morris shift on trade radio
Tom Morris, so it’s a tonight I can confirm that Dusty may or may not be going to the Suns or retiring, stay tuned for the latest

Last edited:
The beauty of the trade period
Nothing from the Dusty camp-how to interpret?
Good or bad?
I'd go out on a limb and say the longer we hear nothing
ie "I've absolutely retired"- the more likely it is he'll come

As reported in media, Dusty approached Suns... but suns couldnt get it done. Suns havent got anything done in more than 13 years. Ablett was their best idea, very few of their draft picks were. Suns are a basket case and will be considered such at the end of this year. Mark my words.

Have at it. We will come back to it.

As reported in media, Dusty approached Suns... but suns couldnt get it done. Suns havent got anything done in more than 13 years. Ablett was their best idea, very few of their draft picks were. Suns are a basket case and will be considered such at the end of this year. Mark my words.

Obviously your memory doesn't include your own Club.....It took Geelong 28 yrs to win it's 1st VFL flag and that comp at the time only had 12 teams......4 of which only joined that yr for the 1st time....

So our young Club still has a few yrs up its sleeve....yeah!

But thanks for your input...

So December 31st 2024 with no football games Played we’ll be considered a basket case?

Sounds good to me, thanks for popping in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂 wow thanks for the amazing insightful contribution.
What a privilege it is to have a true Geelong Academic visit our little community.

Dusty didn’t approach.

Either way Suns did the right move in not getting him.

He wasn’t at his best and would’ve caused resentment in the playing group.

Imagine you were the GC boys and your coach brings in an old fart with back problems thinking he’s gonna be the saviors of your club. I’d be embarrassed.

Dusty didn’t approach.

Either way Suns did the right move in not getting him.

He wasn’t at his best and would’ve caused resentment in the playing group.

Imagine you were the GC boys and your coach brings in an old fart with back problems thinking he’s gonna be the saviors of your club. I’d be embarrassed.
You saying that Evans publicly lied about Dusty approaching Suns? Any evidence except Jack R saying he doubts it?

You saying that Evans publicly lied about Dusty approaching Suns? Any evidence except Jack R saying he doubts it?

Yup, if you knew Dusty and how he was. You’d know.

The bloke retired and didn’t go any to any events.

You think he’d want to go to the GC and be the face of your club. No way, he’s an introvert. Media said he was going since 2022. Riewoldt and Cotchin both laughed at the suggestion, he would’ve told them.

Yup, if you knew Dusty and how he was. You’d know.

The bloke retired and didn’t go any to any events.

You think he’d want to go to the GC and be the face of your club. No way, he’s an introvert. Media said he was going since 2022. Riewoldt and Cotchin both laughed at the suggestion, he would’ve told them.
I have no idea what Dusty wants and personally don’t care. He looked cooked. I would probably believe Evans when he said it publicly.

This might sound strange but only my thoughts

The person who know Dusty the best and would be the person that Dusty would discuss everything and always has would be Trent Cotchin and they were / are as close as anybody to Dusty.

Cotch from day 1 pretty much said its not happening and when the news first come out trent actually said it would be less than 1% chance he plays.

I have no idea what Dusty wants and personally don’t care. He looked cooked. I would probably believe Evans when he said it publicly.

I personally think it was his manager Rakph Carr that would have made the approach and probably without dusty knowing just to see it there was something big that he might get to convince him to continue his career
(ofcourse Carr would make $$$)

So yeah dusty's camp probably did but not sure dusty wanted to continue
anyway probably best for GC is didnt happen and let the kids have open air without dusty to make it their team/spot

This might sound strange but only my thoughts

The person who know Dusty the best and would be the person that Dusty would discuss everything and always has would be Trent Cotchin and they were / are as close as anybody to Dusty.

Cotch from day 1 pretty much said its not happening and when the news first come out trent actually said it would be less than 1% chance he plays.
Yes, I have little doubt Cotchin would know. Funny thing, when Cotchin was asked, I forgot on which show, 'Did you ask Dusty about moving to Suns?' He said no. Ellis also refused to talk about Dusty (Dusty does not like it).

Yes, I have little doubt Cotchin would know. Funny thing, when Cotchin was asked, I forgot on which show, 'Did you ask Dusty about moving to Suns?' He said no. Ellis also refused to talk about Dusty (Dusty does not like it).
Not sure if he would have asked him that but Trent would know Dusty inside out and they would have gad chats many times about intentions and he would have great insight into dusty's intentions.

Oh well great career and will be a Richmond legend and 1 club player probably for the best

Scats fans at it again.

Just like a beautiful Dusty fend off on DangerDork in the Grand Final the Scats will come crashing down next season.

Also I’m glad you gave Gold Coast two months to pull it together. It’s nearly the end of 2024 champion

HA HA HA

Ciao 🐯

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back