Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Win
$240 @ $1.86

Dutchy your an astute gambler why didnt you jump on the Crows at $2.25 or for that matter at another bookie where they were incredibly at $2.47 ???

Im just curious about how you go about your selections (so that I can improve my own!) as I noticed you publish your selections very late as in day of the game or in some cases an hour or two before.

I felt a warm feeling inside when you backed the Crows I jumped on them on Monday at 1pm ! :p:thumbsu:

Week 20 Summary
ITSADUD -$165.00
AFL -$112.50
SANFL +$100.00
TOTAL -$177.50

Week 21 Summary
AFL -$1053.20
SANFL -$115.00
TOTAL -$1,168.20

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009
NAB Cup -$161.50
AFL +$62.22
ITSADUD +$910.25
SANFL -$275.63
TOTAL +$535.34

Poor couple of week, coinciding while Ive been on leave and havent had the time to study...back to the drawing board to see if I can salvage something out of this poor season....

Again curious if you have any future bets ???? Which may be some nice win come GF/Bronwlow/Top 8/Top 4 etc day ???

OK equal biggest bet of the season this week, Glenelg play the Eagles at home where the Bays have won 22 of the last 23 games and have been undefeated in the comp since Anzac Day.....Logan, Douglas and Salopek come back from the AFL, Eagles lose players to the AFL....$1.49 is a silly price, should be $1.20, Ill take the overs

Glenelg Win
$500 @ $1.49

Cheers for the heads up

Included glenelg into a couple of my multis.

41-7 up in the second quarter

:thumbsu:

Dutchy your an astute gambler why didnt you jump on the Crows at $2.25 or for that matter at another bookie where they were incredibly at $2.47 ???

Im just curious about how you go about your selections (so that I can improve my own!) as I noticed you publish your selections very late as in day of the game or in some cases an hour or two before.

I felt a warm feeling inside when you backed the Crows I jumped on them on Monday at 1pm ! :p:thumbsu:

I dont look at the weekends games until Thursdays usually, I like the time early in the week to review the previous weekend, something I might need to change for next year as I probably have missed some good odds, but at the sametime I wouldnt have won anymore as I would have had $150 @ $2.25 early in the week, ended up risking more but would have won roughly the same amount.....I also like to get as much info as possible before the bets (weather, watching the radars etc)

Good work on the Crows, those that have been following this thread know I dont rate Carlton

Again curious if you have any future bets ???? Which may be some nice win come GF/Bronwlow/Top 8/Top 4 etc day ???

from Page 4 of this thread, pretty happy with it at the moment

Really like the Bullies this year, dunno if they will win it but reckon they will go close and that will let me lay off for a profit later in the year, how the hell Carlton are ahead of them in the premiership betting Ill never know!

Western Bulldogs Win Premiership
$150 @ $14.00

Wasnt all good news on the weekend, missed out on 6th spot and $4k by 1 tip :(

Presentation2.jpg

Week 22 Summary
AFL +$198.30
SANFL +$709.50
TOTAL +$907.80

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009
NAB Cup -$161.50
AFL +$260.52
ITSADUD +$910.25
SANFL +$433.87
TOTAL +$1,443.14

Sweet weekend, esp happy with the SANFL nice to see everything in the green

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh great end to the home and away season there dutchy, good luck with the finals mate. bulldogs bet for the flag puts you in a good position at the moment, as you would think they are certainties for the final 4

lol under 178, i'm suprised you went that way Dutchy being a finals game. Wasn't it a shootout last time they played where they both were amazingly accurate all day?

Ah well, you'll get it back!

Being a final is why I played the Under, finals are generally low scoring games and I though Essendon could at least keep it close for the first half

Geelong/Bullies Under 191.5
$100 @ $2.04

Brisbane Win ***ITSADUD SYSTEM BET***
$215 @ $1.94

South Adelaide +44.5
$110 @ $1.90

Itsadud comes through again! Carlton did look tired in that last quarter. I think they lost the game when Ratten took Judd off in the last quarter and whilst he was off Bris kicked 3 goals.

Week 24 Summary
AFL -$61.00
ITSADUD +$202.10
SANFL -$100.00
TOTAL +$41.10

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009
NAB Cup -$161.50
AFL +$199.52
ITSADUD +$1,112.35
SANFL +$333.87
TOTAL +$1,484.24

Thats the ITSADUD System done for the season, another successful year of profits....

Futures Bet - Glenelg have not lost since 25/4/09, have 2 wins to win the flag, sure Centrals are the ones to beat as usual, but I have a feeling their run may come to an end, the Bays are a much better team that went close last year, so much more depth and experience, if we dont win this year I dont know what Ill do. These odds seem strange, especially after the Dogs lost to Norwood on the weekend, Ill take it now and look to LAY off during the finals series as required

Glenelg to Win Flag
$1,000 @ $2.60

Bullies/Brisbane - Bullies look the goods here, I think Brisbane are shot, they have had a great year under Vossy but tonight it ends. Bullies got pretty close last week after being outplayed and outcoached IMO. They are still a real threat I believe and should record a big win tonight I feel, Ill be taking Bullies at the line

Collingwood/Adelaide - Well ive pulled this game apart from a statistical point of view, lets start with the Crows - as impressive as they have been you can argue they havent had a win over a decent opponent since Round 1, they have lost their last 6 encounters against the Top 4 teams this year. It was only a month ago Collingwood took them apart on their home deck. Crows form at night is also a significant worry, they are 4-5 at night this season with the 4 wins coming against Essendon, Freo, Richmond and the Hawks. An 8 day break might seem a good way to prepare for a game but the Crows have lost 2 games this year coming off 8 day breaks. Collingwood on the other hand have a 6 day break, this shouldnt be too much of an effect on them considering they are 4-1 off 6 day breaks this year (4-1 ATS importantly) and 4-0 off 6 day breaks leading into a night game. 3 of these wins have been at night at the G. Only loss this year off a 6 day break was Carlton in Round 6. Collingwood's night form is impressive win 10 wins from 13 night games, with the 3 losses coming against Geelong, Saints and Hawks. Their overall form reads 12 wins from the last 15 games (same ATS) and havent lost 3 games straight all year. Add to that I like the In's for Collingwood, a much better "team" this week than last. All in all I still cant believe the Pies are underdogs on their own home ground, considering the above Im still shaking my head, the +8.5 line sounds unreal considering this should be a low scoring affair. Ill be having a nice slice of that

Good Luck all

Bullies/Brisbane - Bullies look the goods here, I think Brisbane are shot, they have had a great year under Vossy but tonight it ends. Bullies got pretty close last week after being outplayed and outcoached IMO. They are still a real threat I believe and should record a big win tonight I feel, Ill be taking Brissy at the line

Collingwood/Adelaide - Well ive pulled this game apart from a statistical point of view, lets start with the Crows - as impressive as they have been you can argue they havent had a win over a decent opponent since Round 1, they have lost their last 6 encounters against the Top 4 teams this year. It was only a month ago Collingwood took them apart on their home deck. Crows form at night is also a significant worry, they are 4-5 at night this season with the 4 wins coming against Essendon, Freo, Richmond and the Hawks. An 8 day break might seem a good way to prepare for a game but the Crows have lost 2 games this year coming off 8 day breaks. Collingwood on the other hand have a 6 day break, this shouldnt be too much of an effect on them considering they are 4-1 off 6 day breaks this year (4-1 ATS importantly) and 4-0 off 6 day breaks leading into a night game. 3 of these wins have been at night at the G. Only loss this year off a 6 day break was Carlton in Round 6. Collingwood's night form is impressive win 10 wins from 13 night games, with the 3 losses coming against Geelong, Saints and Hawks. Their overall form reads 12 wins from the last 15 games (same ATS) and havent lost 3 games straight all year. Add to that I like the In's for Collingwood, a much better "team" this week than last. All in all I still cant believe the Pies are underdogs on their own home ground, considering the above Im still shaking my head, the +8.5 line sounds unreal considering this should be a low scoring affair. Ill be having a nice slice of that

Good Luck all
Presume you mean Bullies at the line :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back