Dwayne ' shit commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Ruined the whole GWS vs WCE game...bout 5 minutes in he has a dig at NSW after a holding the ball decision. Went like this "They DO know their footy up here". Total tosser. Many more stupid quotes, can't listen to him

How does Derwayne and Roo get a gig at Foxtel...they are a rabble.

My God it shits me when someone gets caught holding the ball and he says "THAT'S BALL!!!!"
Definitely among his most annoying habits.

Has no-one at any stage suggested to him that he should cease with shit like "ball" and "prior", like he's commentating for his mates down at the pub? Or has he just ignored anyone whose suggested maybe a bit of professionalism?

Definitely among his most annoying habits.

Has no-one at any stage suggested to him that he should cease with shit like "ball" and "prior", like he's commentating for his mates down at the pub? Or has he just ignored anyone whose suggested maybe a bit of professionalism?
I'm ripping off the 12th man saying this, but:

The guy's a dead set ****wit. Wouldn't know shit from shoe polish!

"This is the only time these two sides meet this year due to a quirk in the draw"

Does the **** realize that each side plays only 5/17 others twice?

"This is the only time these two sides meet this year due to a quirk in the draw"

Does the **** realize that each side plays only 5/17 others twice?

A quirk in Dwayne's contract dictates that he mentions that at least once a week.

Compared with the muppets on channel 7's Saturday Arvo team, Dwayneo is all of a sudden looking good.

Let's not get carried away... Dwayne did call McCarthy "Macaffer"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How was the passage of play where he kept calling Collingwood players by their full names (he did it for about six or seven players in a row)? Truly bizarre...

If I remember that correctly, right in the middle of that passage he said someone's last name only, then kept going with the full names. It was awkward

I just had a look at how the Doug Wade Stand will look...

Look at what one of the lounges is being called...

Get%20&%20Go.jpg

The end is near.

During the Port vs Collingwood game he said that Schulz was probably the best player Port had ever got from another club as they hadn't had much luck in that department.

Wanganeen, Pickett, Primus, Wakelin and Hardwick can't hold a candle to Schulzy. Thats just off the top of my head.

During the Port vs Collingwood game he said that Schulz was probably the best player Port had ever got from another club as they hadn't had much luck in that department.

Wanganeen, Pickett, Primus, Wakelin and Hardwick can't hold a candle to Schulzy. Thats just off the top of my head.

Dare say Scotty Cummings has kicked more goals at Port than Schulz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne ' shit commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Back