Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Where is Dylan Shiel getting traded?

• Carlton

Votes: 182 39.8%
  • Essendon

Votes: 37 8.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 146 31.9%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 71 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So who exactly linked you with those players?

Unless your club has said openly they are chasing those players then the bolded word means nothing.

It's been widely reported that Hawthorn officials have met with all 3, Shiel & Wingard have toured the Ricoh Centre.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Little room in our cap?

Yet we have been heavily linked to Lynch, Shiel and Wingard!

NFI
Wowee
Heavily linked,kinda like how a chain can stop a large truck from plowing through a gate?
Strong stuff indeed!

What you’re forgetting is that Dylan is actually more than happy to stay, the club can’t push him out then tell him where to go, he has a massive say in this aswell. From what I’ve heard is that he’s already made his mind up, and it’ll take something special from Carlton to change it
Well,Bigfooty must certainly be a great source of liberation for you to unburden yourself of these deeply private dealings you supposedly have access to!
Good for you!:thumbsu:

What you’re forgetting is that Dylan is actually more than happy to stay, the club can’t push him out then tell him where to go, he has a massive say in this aswell. From what I’ve heard is that he’s already made his mind up, and it’ll take something special from Carlton to change it
You don't have anything the Giants would want in a trade they can't get in 12 months from the AFL as Free Agency compo, why would they trade 12 months of having him for nothing?

You don't have anything the Giants would want in a trade they can't get in 12 months from the AFL as Free Agency compo, why would they trade 12 months of having him for nothing?
Plenty of ways to get a deal done, if the Giants want an early pick we can trade up to get it. No chance that we don't have enough currency to trade for Dylan Shiel, that may not be a straight forward deal with the Giants but it is definitely possible.

Plenty of ways to get a deal done, if the Giants want an early pick we can trade up to get it. No chance that we don't have enough currency to trade for Dylan Shiel, that may not be a straight forward deal with the Giants but it is definitely possible.
Trade up with what for what? nobody wants to give away high draft picks in this draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and they will get a better deal. Of course they’d prefer to hold onto shiel, but in the end they are probably looking at it as do we hold onto shiel and lose kelly or coniglio next year? If they really want to keep him they can find other players to offload, but atm him and lobbe are looking like the most likely to be pushed out
Contracted players are never pushed out, though. Which you mentioned in your previous post.

Last edited:
Yep,bigfooty is a repository of actual dealmakers sharing their insider knowledge,or it isn’t?!
You don’t think anyone on here has sources inside clubs? Knows player managers? Knows the players? Of course there’s gonna be bullshit artists trying to get a rise, so happy for you not to believe me, if he goes to Carlton I’ll wear that. If he comes to us a you guys wear it.

But nothing about Shiel?
Tom Browne from channel 7 has said repeatedly, and as recently as Friday, that he believes Shiel’s preference is Hawthorn

It’s people having an opinion, doesn’t mean a lot until Shiel reveals where he wants to play

You don’t think anyone on here has sources inside clubs? Knows player managers? Knows the players? Of course there’s gonna be bullshit artists trying to get a rise, so happy for you not to believe me, if he goes to Carlton I’ll wear that. If he comes to us a you guys wear it.
I’ll be wearing what I want,I’ve made no “my insiders tell me....blah blah blah”.
By all reports from him,being Dylan and his people,being management,he’s happy to stay at the Giants and if push comes to shove he has made no decisions concerning his playing future!
These are the facts as they currently stand!
If your insider knows more than Dylan Shiel,he’d better go and get his/her head checked out!

Lol
Yourself
No really. Tell us all again how much cap space we don't have after retiring two players and setting up to two years to make offers to Lynch and others.

Why even pretend like you know other clubs salary situations, when you trip yourself up straight away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Back