Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: third dynasty leagues -- expressions of interest

Ok I have three people who missed out from the other two...

oscarman
tigerbabe
larkis

I have already got interest from

cassius
fuey

and now also got interest from

marcuz

That's 6 people at least.
What about the rest of you out there?
Guys like Sven, Brasher, Marklar, Vick, Cons, Danielz, Ram-man, Levi, etc etc.
There are many of you out there.

If for any reason guys drop out of MK II (so far two still havent joined, and time is of the essence), then two can be grabbed from up into MK II.

But we definitely have enough BF people who can make 12 from the current interest of 6 people.

If you're interested in a Dynasty league, post here your name and PM me your email.

Once I have 12 for sure, I will create the MK III and send invites out. Then award commish to one of you, and then it's your baby from there.

What do you mean missed out??

There all in MK II.

:confused::confused:

I'll say No.

I am inexperienced with NFL.

I can't commit for 4 years either as i have Uni coming up and won't have time to be on the computer.

:(

no problem. dont feel bad, youre in the 3-keeper league, which is awesome stuff. im in the MK I version of it, and it kicks ass.

most people prefer 3-keeper leagues anyway, as it's less taxing and you can leave and join as you like.
Ok thanks.

I might join a dynasty league in 5-6 years on from now if i can pick up some knowledge.

:thumbsu:

Re: BFDL --- MK II draft thread

Thanks gg, i'll get onto that in a sec.
Oh, and im all ears to trades.. Let me know if your interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have four joined now...

mr p@h
squicken
tigerbabe
pablo_jackson

c'mon the rest of you, get in.
and those who are seeing this for the first time, PM me your emails.
first in best dressed.

I'm in gg. You wore me down after five invites.:D

Well don't blame me. I have been waiting for ages to take my pick, there is a player that I am extremelly interested in at the moment, but if they are taken, I am interested in downgrading.

C'mon guys we really need to get rolling. It's not that hard to either PM yor preferences or just log on and make them, lets get this thing rolling on so we don't need to make too many times when we all need to be on to roll through rounds.

im just angry and wanna make sure the people dont ruin it for others.
none of this trade talk stuff. the whole nfl is there open to choose, just choose them!
there's no point in trading. just grab who you want whenever its your pick.
if youre picking 6th and you want to trade down, all it'll mean is you pick 10th and the other guy picks 6th.
what's the point? there's no gain.
it's not like BFFFL where you lose a draft pick for a player where you drafted him, and there are no players on anyone's roster to trade for picks yet.

I was just having a laugh, because of the way you posted it, with a sentence per line.

Things are slow in general, and im really itching to get a fast moving draft going, but, as with everything, people are unreliable.

Funny thing... Isn't Sleepy Chavo? And he was hell keen to trade or something??? Dunno why he wouldn't just pick in the first year so early... Ain't a huge difference... Going to get someone good in the first round no matter what with 12 people...

Ok gg i quoted your post so your right to delete your previous starts of this topic.

Oh, and i changed my team name to Sleepy's Steelers just so its easier to recognize me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back