Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Beta Dynasty - DISCUSSION

Thank ###k I get my full squad back next week "Steve Smith you prick!"
0-2:( Moroney is no longer starting either:rolleyes:
Honestly being a Pat did you ever think Maroney WOULD get enough time to be a factor? :p I only put him in for his off good week :p

Re: Alpha Dynasty - DISCUSSION - Part 2

how is it an anomoly, he could just as easily claim week 2 was an anomoly, there is no pattern to claim that yet! I could claim Cass' week 2 was anomoly or whatever, your argument is baseless!

All we can go off is the stats so far, and they say we are better then you!

Easy, look at the score variance. He went 254 then 123. That's alarming. While i went 187 to 130. Cassius went from 180 odd to 220 odd. Again a consistency of less variance. Mordikai is looking at some rough weeks ahead.

Our worst: Mordikai, points for: 327.5

Your worst: wizard, points for: 291.3

GG also has less points for than Mordikai

How then is your worst better then our worst? :confused:
Wizard has had Palmer who's had 2 big fat zeros. I'd back him ahead of Mordikai. Alot more upside unfortunately.

Honestly being a Pat did you ever think Maroney WOULD get enough time to be a factor? :p I only put him in for his off good week :p

I think Brady's injury killed his season as well to be honest. Teams really focus on the run more without him there. Moroney needed Brady to have the year I thought he would. Hoosyamama, Holt suck as well, CIN suck! STL suck! Early picks killing my FF teams :(

I'm pretty happy with my team so far considering I drafted for the future.

Re: Gamma Dynasty - DISCUSSION

Did you see horns lineup ?:eek: decimated.

Sure did.:D Think I still would have beaten if he was full strength, but happy for the easy win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40 point difference my way from our trade, Sleepy. I'm very happy with how things worked out. :D

Chambers played better then i expected, but when LT and Gates get back to full strength i see his production declining.. i hope atleast. Ward had quiet a few drops aswell, and i still think hes on his way out as the #1 guy in Pitts.
When Ocho Cinco gets healthy i expect some big production my way as i think Cinci will be playing from behind a fair bit this season. Crayton will put up better numbers aswell.

Another win for Sleepys Steelers, taking charge of my division as 2-0.. Championship bound i says!
:thumbsu:

Chambers played better then i expected, but when LT and Gates get back to full strength i see his production declining.. i hope atleast. Ward had quiet a few drops aswell, and i still think hes on his way out as the #1 guy in Pitts.
When Ocho Cinco gets healthy i expect some big production my way as i think Cinci will be playing from behind a fair bit this season. Crayton will put up better numbers aswell.

Another win for Sleepys Steelers, taking charge of my division as 2-0.. Championship bound i says!
:thumbsu:

You had a major win in our trade though

Big Ben - 33 points
Steven Jackson - 26.4 points
Berrian - 6.8 points

Bush - 59.9 points
Fitzgerald - 34.4 points

Only early signs, but I now have second thoughts about this trade

As a few of you who i have been offering trades to know, LT is tentatively on the trading block.
Ideally I would like a number 1/2 RB and a number 1 QB. Obviously I would prefer to to trade him with 1 or 2 of my players for a massive upgrade in my QB situation and some RB talent as well.
I am throwing him out here due to my complete lack of QB depth that I feel is stopping me from scoring a lot better.

I love JT :D

Thought I ****ed up my starters and bench this week. Then I had a look at Wizards bench and see 185 points just sitting there :eek:

Some heartbreakers this week. Leave Larry Johnson on the bench after dismal effort last week :( and Westbrook goes down :( and Roscoe Parrish on the bench as well....:(

Sigh

you better not shifty , i'm hoping even with the demise of westbrook i can manage to just pip you , BOOOOOOOOO ROMO

Pair of wins never really in doubt despite my studs laying a fat one in the BFFFL

BUT... 33.2 + Cromartie vs Washinton, Harris and Pace...

Dunno how you're gonna do it D... Unless Jones gets injured early and they are still good with the run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back