Prog Rocker

BigFooty Member
Apr 20, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat
Dyson Heppell and Jackson Sketcher are joint Winners of the Under 18's Tac Cup Morrish Medal with 21 votes!

Matthew Kreuzer won it in 2007.

Matthew Bate, Lenny Hayes, Nathan Brown were the only others to win the Morrish medal and be picked up first round I think.

That is the 1st Time for a while I think a 1st Round Prospect has won the Morrish Medal in Heppell

Who Is better

Dyson Heppell vs Shaun Atley vs Brodie Smith vs Jared Polec vs Andrew Gaff vs Josh Green ?

All 2010 AA

As a Richmond fan I am intersted who might be left at pick six and what player looks the best foil for foley/deledio/cotchin/Martin

That is the 1st Time for a while I think a 1st Round Prospect has won the Morrish Medal in Heppell

Kreuzer won it in 2007.

Cunnington came second last year, from limited games, he would of romped it in.

The Age is talking about Heppell becoming a top 3 draft choice. WCE or Richmond would then be all over Day, considering neither club is overstocked with KPF.

The Age is talking about Heppell becoming a top 3 draft choice. WCE or Richmond would then be all over Day, considering neither club is overstocked with KPF.

Won't happen.

Either Day goes to the US, or he is taken inside the top 3.

Heppell is more chance of going 4+ than Day is.

Richmond is no chance, as the GC would just take him at 5 if WC passed.

Heppell's TAC Cup finals series has been one of the best we have seen so far, and the GF is yet to come, GC can take Day at #3, and still have a fair chance of getting Heppell at #5 if his stocks are rising that quickly.

Won't happen.

Either Day goes to the US, or he is taken inside the top 3.

Heppell is more chance of going 4+ than Day is.

Richmond is no chance, as the GC would just take him at 5 if WC passed.

Heppell's TAC Cup finals series has been one of the best we have seen so far, and the GF is yet to come, GC can take Day at #3, and still have a fair chance of getting Heppell at #5 if his stocks are rising that quickly.

Does Day have such an aversion to Perth he would rather go the U.S than play for the Eagles? It seems he would rather stay in the S.A or Vic but there's no way he'll last to Richmond's pick. With Heppell's stocks rising it may be difficult for GC to land Day and Heppell. WCE will surely go best available. I could see Richmond going for Gorringe as their ruck stocks are thin.

Does Day have such an aversion to Perth he would rather go the U.S than play for the Eagles? It seems he would rather stay in the S.A or Vic but there's no way he'll last to Richmond's pick. With Heppell's stocks rising it may be difficult for GC to land Day and Heppell. WCE will surely go best available. I could see Richmond going for Gorringe as their ruck stocks are thin.

GC will go with Day because with Swallow + Bennell it would be handy to add a KPP.

Day's upside is unbelieveable and GC just won't pass that up.

Been saying for a while now Heppell has been under rated on here for some time. Always had him in my top 15. Glad to hear he is now in the top 5 conversation. Very much deserving. Outstanding young talent.

Richmond has superior ruck stocks to essendon

Bock, laycock, bellchambers, Ryder

browne, Graham, vickery, Post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond has superior ruck stocks to essendon

OMG

I have heard it all now..
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-7.png

So pick 4 isn't sounding so bad now?;):D

After all the doom and gloom about GC17 raping this draft there are still some very good footballers out there.:thumbsu:

It makes me wonder how could this draft could have been if GC didn't take the best 17-year-olds and the top 3 picks. Zac Smith would have been a top 10 pick easily.

Early 1990 birthday.

He would've been first eligible in the 2007 draft as a bottom aged player.

played againts sketcher many of times.
was a ball magnet and very very good tackler.
had a look at his stats in this years tac cup. averaged over 25 possis (most contested) 8 tackles a game.
but i dont think he got invited to draft camp or evan a state screening.
would be a steal no doubt if a club was to pick him up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dyson Heppell and Jackson Sketcher

Remove this Banner Ad

Back