Autopsy Eagles 92 defeat Dogs 85

Remove this Banner Ad

On a positive note , looks like Bonts banked the 3 votes and should hopefully win the Brownlow
The 3 will go to Kelly given his side won and that's the way these things tend to go.

Because this massive turd of a game and season needed a cherry on top of it to make it just perfect.

Last edited:

Bont and Liam Jones left it all out there. Not sure I can say the same about too many others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emailed the club at 3qtr time to cancel
my 2024 membership, I won’t be back until Bevo is gone, we have 2016 but he’s stuck living off that. The coaching staff need cleared out, every one of them.

There is about 10 players I’d be moving on too, I’m flabbergasted keath has been given another year. Just shows our coaching staff and list management are cooked. Take the picks for Smith and English we are miles off a deep run in finals.

For those ITK please tell us all you know as there must be some serious issues at the Kennel.

We need someone to come in challenge the board if they can be found and start to clean out everything

Tragic day in possibly a tragic week for the club. When your captain tells the ceo to sack your coach in a live season you know your team’s spirit is gonna suffer.

Big flaws festering from a footy department that’s not been good enough for years have been overlooked due to top end talent for too long.

The coach will go. A man who embodied spirit has run out of the incredible spiritual drive that generated the most successful era for the club.

We don’t look at all in safe hands and there are massive changes that need to be made. Without two amazing off seasons acquiring young enough ground ball afl talent we will be set for a very long time at the bottom.

I still love Bont, but his captaincy deserves questioning. Blasts his teammates more than most players in the game and despite fighting on field, it’s not just what you do on field, it’s how you carry yourself and how all of your little actions affect your teammates. He has time to grow.

JOD is a stud. Love him. Big win from this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Eagles 92 defeat Dogs 85

Remove this Banner Ad

Back