Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations west coast , I could hug and kiss every single one of you , fantastic season, worthy champions , who said interstate sides can’t win at the G , ****en enjoy it
Thanks mate, it was only 10 years ago our club name was dragged through the gutters and to see the turn around in the club culture and now with leaders like Hurn, Shuey, Nic Nat, JK, Mcgovern fills me with so much joy i am in tears

Congratulations guys. Two rucks threw Grundy off all day. You changed it up after the first and knuckled in. Admire that. Then you got your game going.
Loving that Last passage for the goal started by guess who.
Like I said congrats and enjoy the spoils.
Shoey was immense in the middle part as well.
:thumbsu::thumbsu:
JEREMY McGovern’s final intercept mark for the season was a thing of beauty. He left Jordan De Goey unopposed in the goalsquare to create the opportunity and then delivered a bullet pass for us to go forward at speed. The most courageous act on the field without doubt.

Congratulations to your lot.

I don’t really know exactly what to say but if there was a team in the top 8 that were to beat Collingwood, I’d want it to be your lot.

It was a incredible game, I’m absolutely devastated and on the verge of tears, but congratulations West Coast.
THanks mate, the pies supporters have been first class and so has buckley and the club. You should be so so proud of your team, they were mighty. With your list no doubt you will be up there next year

This team has so much ******* toughness. How many times this year have we been jumped, or fallen behind, or been punched in the mouth? I love this team. Never question their guts ever again.

Down 5 goals in the GF, the yips surely setting in remembering 2015. Tied game on the road, punched in the mouth by two quick goals and a roaring crowd.

We hang tough. This team can hang. I ******* love them.
Mate i was thinking after the first 20 minutes we are done and the nightmares came back. My wife said just hold on they will settle it down and YES we did UP THE BLOODY COASTERS

Still haven't come down but a few things sinking in...

- Did this without our best ruck, best winger and best KPD
- First time we beat an MCG tenant in the GF
- Discarded and recycled players like Vardy and Hutchings winning this one
- DOM 'ICE IN MY F***ING VEINS' SHEED
- It would be a big loss to lose both Gaff and Lycett but this squad has massive f***loads of belief, we can get it done next year as well no matter who is in our first 22, Simmo is a tactical genius
- First time in AFL era that a side has come from 5 goals down to win a GF

So proud of this club. Ghosts of 2006 and 2015 officially banished.
Mate finally i am in tears of joy, in 2007 our club was in tatters, we were a laughing stock, to see the turn around led by guys like Shuey, Hurn, Gov, Nic Nat, JK, Yeo, Gaff fills me with so much joy. I am in tears, tears of joy.

You guys are a wonderful club. That must be something like 50% winning ratio in all grand final appearances now.
I am so proud of the team, its not long our club was the joke of the AFL, and to see the turn around led by Hurn, Shuey, JK, Sheppard, Mcgovern has been superb they are all premiership players now and well deserved

Congratulations guys.
Score board said 5 points but in reality that flattered us.
You were the dominant side after qtr time.

Although the game was a bit rigged. Should have been at Optus Stadium. We would have smashed you guys if it was played there. Instead we were forced by the cheating AFL scum to play on our home ground. :D:D

One thing we are all doing is having a drink. You guys are celebrating we are drowning our sorrows.

Enjoy.
Alll your fans are first class, it was the most EPIC grandfinal i have ever seen, well done mate to your team, you guys should be so proud, given all the injuries you had. BTW Jordan Degoey is a freak absolute STAR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate, i am in tears, our club was in tatters in 2007 after all the off field issues, our club was in tatters and now to be led by guys like Shuey, Hurn, Kennedy, Mcgovern, Yeo fills me with so much joy
You're welcome! I know the feeling (2017) and know how great you are feeling now! West Coast were the best side this year and it showed in the end, so I am happy for you guys and your team! :)

2018 Premiers! Very proud of the guys, remarkable effort to settle and work their way back into the GF after a great start by the Pies.

Wow still pinching myself.

May have gone too hard on the beers yesterday the game was a blur. Need to watch the replay.

Well done boys....girls....everyone.

One thing people lets stay classy. That game could of gone either way but we deserved it.

Let' not be arrogant in victory and just thank the footy gods that they smiled our way today and our boys were mentally tough enough to withstand that black and white avalanche in the first.

Wooho hoooo:D:D:D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back