Eagles, Dogs, Tigers try to do deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, question for Richmond fans.

Which of the following would you be happier to give up in this trade? Schulz, Hughes, Pattison, McGuane.

McGuane,then Patto.

Rather keep Schulz and the Cleveland Steamer

If we could unload McGoof it will be a good trade week.

He's done nothing in six years at the Tigers, what is there to suggest he's going to be anything but another McDougall, Hunter, Bassett, Bandy, etc. etc.?

Farren Ray is hardly the right price for a middle aged, average player who doesn't even average a goal a game.

He's done nothing in six years at the Tigers, what is there to suggest he's going to be anything but another McDougall, Hunter, Bassett, Bandy, etc. etc.?

Farren Ray is hardly the right price for a middle aged, average player who doesn't even average a goal a game.

Richmond web site have him listed as a 23yo. Talls normally hit their straps around that age.

I wouldnt want the bulldogs to get Schulz even if it was for free. Whats the point of having a dud defender who would play every game at Williamstown, its just a waste of a spot on the list.

same goes for ray for the last 4 yrs, but you jokers want a 2nd rounder. jay schulz wouldnt have to get a game wuth the tigers and he is still a better player than ray.

Adding an average CHF isn't going to impove your list

You're better off working with what you have - Hansen/Schultz et al aren't going to be the missing link to deliver a flag

Was he average in the Eagles premiership year?

Look, I don't think he's going to be the missing link, but he is a good player.

same goes for ray for the last 4 yrs, but you jokers want a 2nd rounder. jay schulz wouldnt have to get a game wuth the tigers and he is still a better player than ray.

Bullshit. Would take Ray every day of the week over Schulz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit. Would take Ray every day of the week over Schulz.
So would I. Schulz has been in the system 6 full years, and shown 3/10 of f#$% all.
McGuane,then Patto.

Rather keep Schulz and the Cleveland Steamer

If we could unload McGoof it will be a good trade week.
McGuane's alright, isn't he?

For some reason, I keep getting him and the other young Tiger backs mixed up, but if he's who I'm thinking of, we'll take him off your hands.

So would I. Schulz has been in the system 6 full years, and shown 3/10 of f#$% all.

McGuane's alright, isn't he?

For some reason, I keep getting him and the other young Tiger backs mixed up, but if he's who I'm thinking of, we'll take him off your hands.

Tall lanky one who gave Daziell the shirt front this year. Also kept Buddy to one goal in a half in round 20

Was he average in the Eagles premiership year?

Look, I don't think he's going to be the missing link, but he is a good player.

Nobody was more surprised than me when Hansen was given a 3 year contract by the Eagles. He will struggle to get a game in our side ahead of Kennedy, Lynch, Staker, Brown... even possibly Natanui if we get him.

Good player.... well I think he is handy.... but there are way too many things I dislike about his game to think he is in our best 22.

The other thing you will need to look at with Hansen is that he is a Subiaco type player. You put him on the Telstra Dome where the Bulldogs play the majority of their games... and he is near on useless.

Reported that the Eagles, Dogs and Tigers will try and nut out a deal tomorrow.

Dogs to give Eagles Farren Ray
Eagles to give Tigers Seaby
Tigers to give Dogs a KPP, names mentioned are Shultz, Pattision, Hughes and McGuane.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Wonder if this might be one that gets done tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles, Dogs, Tigers try to do deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back