Eagles officially a force

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win and they have a bright future. They should hang on to Worsfold too.

Carlton will just make up the numbers in the finals. Can't win it with Ratten as coach and short people like Garlett and Betts pooing themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny how people can write off or claim a team to be a contender after one game.

Comparing "What You Learned This Week" threads has been a chuckle all season long.

I can't speak for other teams, but apparently the Hawks can't/can/will/won't/can/should/can't/might/won't/will/might win the flag this year.

It's funny how people can write off or claim a team to be a contender after one game.

I think it's a bit premature that the Eagles are rated a threat. Still have some deficiencies but will be menacing in a couple of years no doubt.

I think when you hear the rubbish some Carlton supporters dish up about their chances, it is quite comical. Collingwood and Geelong have proven they are clear standouts this season with Hawthorn outright 3rd. You can't win premierships with Judd and Murphy carrying the rest. The depth is horrendous too. Lost Jamison today and they looked like Gold Coast on steroids - nothing more.

Comparing "What You Learned This Week" threads has been a chuckle all season long.

I can't speak for other teams, but apparently the Hawks can't/can/will/won't/can/should/can't/might/won't/will/might win the flag this year.

I actually agree with that. A very good summation of the Hawks chances :thumbsu:

I'm still not convinced they play the MCG well, the more open spaces find their foot speed out but their big men at Pattersons and Etihad are a handful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles officially a force

Remove this Banner Ad

Back