Eagles Premiers Artwork - 20% Off for BigFooty Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Geeky Grub

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey guys! Congrats on the big win! Was an amazing Grand Final!

I am a designer and illustrator from Melbourne and have been creating my own premiers posters for the past 6 years as an alternative to the cartoon/newspaper ones available.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but just wanted to share my Eagles 2018 Premiers Artwork! Admins please delete or re-direct if not allowed.

A lot of hard work went into creating this so if you have any negative comments please keep them to yourself.

Prints arrived yesterday and will be sent out this week. If you'd like to buy one please visit my website www.timmcfarlin.com

I have created a special 20% discount for Big Footy members: Enter the code BIGFOOTY at checkout.

Thanks guys and congrats again!

43877930-1881830188562176-5712281433955893248-o.jpg

43878840-1881830168562178-6835840222844944384-o.jpg

Previous posters have the premiership cup, Eagles poster doesn’t :(
Nice posters though.

my thoughts too :trophy:

The poster before on another board (or another thread maybe on this board) stated that he was requested to remove the premiership cup as it is proprietary to the AFL or something like that.

Previous posters have the premiership cup, Eagles poster doesn’t :(
Nice posters though.
Yeah Unfortunately the AFL have Trade Marked the Premiership Cup and so i'm no longer allowed to use in my artwork :( I was threatened with legal action last year. I would have loved to include it but not really keen on fighting the AFL on it. Its a shame!

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles Premiers Artwork - 20% Off for BigFooty Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back