EDFL "A" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marby for the flag, back to back in 2010

Greenvale are morals this year. I think they would still be smarting from last year. And with a bloke like Lucas in their side, I can't see them getting beaten.

Greenvale and Marby GF for me with the result different to last year.

Keilor hitting form at the right time and McGuane is the best coach in the comp.

Marby have hit the wall.

Can anyone tell me how to access the WEB TV show on the EDFL website? This is the second time this year I tried to log on and without any luck.

How does everyone rate this? I think the EDFL need to look at Channel 31 again as I see the local footyshow has taken over.

There is no stonger promotion then TV and the EDFL need to evaluate this area as a priority. You can't spruik you are premier league if you have a radio show and web show that no one watches. What is the benefit?

I am a big supporter of the league as they have moved in the right direction, however having league representatives running radio shows is not a good thing, it should be an independant voice and they need to bring back the Channel 31 show and replay these on their Web site.

Sorry a little dig but I am passionate about the edfl and want to see this competition at the forefront of Vic Footy.

In having said this a positive the league has done a tremendous job in stamping out a lot of things including racism, alcohol abuse and promotion of women in our league. Also, I notice more EDFL representatives at matches over the weekend which is great and to some of them mingling with supporters asking questions and feeback is sensational! Great work to Marc Turri and GA and CO. A big well done!

Marby to whip Oak Park, Keilor to beat Greenvale.
Keilor and Oakers for me, Oakers fitness and run will blow Marby away in second half same scenario with Keilor and Greenvale both Marby and Greenvale too big too slow on the big decks and no accountability far to many players in both lineups that have been there and done that.
Champion team beats a team of champions happens in all sports.

Keilor and Oakers for me, Oakers fitness and run will blow Marby away in second half same scenario with Keilor and Greenvale both Marby and Greenvale too big too slow on the big decks and no accountability far to many players in both lineups that have been there and done that.

Interesting, given first time they played Greenvale had too much run for Keilor...;)

Sorry didn't realise Greenvale played their home games at West Coburg & not on one of the biggest ground in the leagues.

Also had the lowest score against in the league- clearly shows they are not accountable.

if you are going to comment at least have a little think or pur some sort of research into it before you do.

Sorry didn't realise Greenvale played their home games at West Coburg & not on one of the biggest ground in the leagues.

Also had the lowest score against in the league- clearly shows they are not accountable.

if you are going to comment at least have a little think or pur some sort of research into it before you do.

Pinorcle all over it

I hear there are a few sore bodies down at Keilor

Big weekend for A Grade - great effort by 3 clubs to be there again with Oak Park just up from B Grade to make it all the more interesting.

Windy Hill is great condition, Keilor will be pretty happy to be back on this ground and I expect them to go straight into the GF.
Coburg looks to be a little heavier which will slow Marby Park down even further, I am confident Oak Park will have enough in their legs to get over their bigger bodied opponents.

Kelior to defeat Greenvale
Oak Park to beat Marby Park

Keilor to beat Greenvale pretty easily. James and Papalia out. Greenvale could have anywhere up to their best 5 out. Hard to get much info though.

Marby will beat a persistant Oakers. Oakers full strength and could win but Marby should get a few back and just have guns on every line. Kelly would be a big in.

Greenvale beat keilor by 2 points and Marby too strong for Oak Park, bullen BOG kicked 6. Should be a cracker next Sunday between marby and keilor

Got to hand it to Greenvale. Not many including me thought they'd win. Still think with Micca James and Papalia back the blues can reverse it but fair dinkum you have to respect Greenvale. Don't know how they do it but they seem to do it! They're so consistant and even and play as a real team. Garthy was absolutley on fire and he of all ppl didn't deserve to miss that very tough shot. Clear BOG

Was a great game though. Very tough.

Marby v Keilor next week will be a bell ringer. A complete toss of the coin

Got to hand it to Greenvale. Not many including me thought they'd win. Still think with Micca James and Papalia back the blues can reverse it but fair dinkum you have to respect Greenvale. Don't know how they do it but they seem to do it! They're so consistant and even and play as a real team. Garthy was absolutley on fire and he of all ppl didn't deserve to miss that very tough shot. Clear BOG

Was a great game though. Very tough.

Marby v Keilor next week will be a bell ringer. A complete toss of the coin

Greenvale had the rub of the green with the umpires all day, especially Rhys Johnson.

Keilor will still win the flag from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenvale had the rub of the green with the umpires all day, especially Rhys Johnson.

Being second to the ball will do that...

Lmfao... You got to be kidding me mate. Sounds like a sore loser too me!!

Plenty of them there today, a lot of tough blokes following Keilor...so long as there's a fence between them and whoever anyway..

On a more positive note, well done to the Greenvale Football Club, whose 18's, Reserves and Seniors will be playing off in their respective Grand Finals..

Thats exactly what I mean. Everyone I know doesn't rate them or will get them next time or has an excuse. They are a team who gets the most of themselves.

The umpires had absolutely no influence today.

first quarter at windy hill was the best footy i've seen in the EDFL so far this season, unfortunately had to leave and go to the second half of MP v OP for work commitments and listening to the final stages of greenvale v keilor on radio it sounds like it was an epic finish. next week keilor v maribyrnong park will also be a ripper. maribyrnong park very classy today with good skills and nick bailey running the midfield.

Lmfao... You got to be kidding me mate. Sounds like a sore loser too me!!

Plenty of them there today, a lot of tough blokes following Keilor...so long as there's a fence between them and whoever anyway..

On a more positive note, well done to the Greenvale Football Club, whose 18's, Reserves and Seniors will be playing off in their respective Grand Finals..

Settle down brothers.

I was just an astute observer.

To say the umpires had no influence in a 2 point result is an ignorant comment. Greenvale had the better of it.

Would have been a steal of epic proportions had Keilor got up, which is why Keilor will win the flag.

In regards to your Keilor spectator remarks, that's the pot calling the kettle black if ever I've heard it.

Settle down brothers.

I was just an astute observer.

To say the umpires had no influence in a 2 point result is an ignorant comment. Greenvale had the better of it.

Would have been a steal of epic proportions had Keilor got up, which is why Keilor will win the flag.

In regards to your Keilor spectator remarks, that's the pot calling the kettle black if ever I've heard it.

Why? Marbi would be going in as favourites next week.
Obviously Keilor are a quality side and whoever plays off in a Grand Final it'll be a great contest.
Greenvale people tried pick fights with the Keilor coaching staff did they?
Anyone able to share any info on the Oak Park vs Marbi match?

Great game between Greenvale & Keilor. Greenvale worthy winners in the end, but there has been little between these teams all year. Sensational performance by Jarrod Garth. Good to see a game played on a quality surface.

Yesterday's game at Windy Hill was probably the best game of footy ive seen this year.. I thought besides the first 15 minutes of the 1st and 2nd quarters, Keilor actually looked the better side (just my opinion).. Keilor dominated the 3rd quarter but the goal to Greenvale on the 3/4 time siren seemed to slow Keilor's charge.. Couple times in the last 1/4 Greenvale looked like pulling away but Keilor kept coming and it was unfortunate that Garth didnt make the distance after the siren coz it would've been fitting for him to have won the game after the performance he'd put in all day.

And then, walking out of the ground and seeing all the news reporters outside confirming that Knights had been given the arse just topped off a great day!! Even upon reaching my car and seeing that i'd copped a $72 fine for parking in a permit zone, couldn't wipe the smile off my face:thumbsu:

Great game between Greenvale & Keilor. Greenvale worthy winners in the end, but there has been little between these teams all year. Sensational performance by Jarrod Garth. Good to see a game played on a quality surface.

Echo your comments - great game by both sides - Garth was clearly BOG & could have stolen the show with an after siren goal but it wasn't to be. Keilor missed some opportunities which hurt come final siren.
No todo between Keilor coaching staff & spectators that I saw - did see some verbal exchange between Super & Keilor spectators - nothing in it until next time.

Your not the Greenvale runner are you? Noticed that there was some words exchanged between him and a few Keilor supporters down by the boundary line in the third 1/4... I was standing amongst the Keilor supporters and besides the one bloke who seemed to have a problem with number 41 for Greenvale I didnt think the crowd was bad at all.

So how did your theory hold up Seeker????

Not to good by the looks of things.

Your not the Greenvale runner are you? Noticed that there was some words exchanged between him and a few Keilor supporters down by the boundary line in the third 1/4... I was standing amongst the Keilor supporters and besides the one bloke who seemed to have a problem with number 41 for Greenvale I didnt think the crowd was bad at all.

Nah mate, I'm not the Greenvale runner..
I just don't believe a side losing a footy game warrants trying to start a fight. Luckily the blokes mates had some common sense. Moving on though, anyone able to shed some light on the Marbi vs Oak park match? By the sounds of it Marbi were really impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back