EDFL "A" Grade - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board at craigieburn has been asking all players to extend there contracts for another 12 months but players are refusing to renew there contracts and there has been a few senior players who will be walking at the end of this season unless PB goes......can somebody tell me is that true??

Asaike o'hailpin looks the goods for marby..... Very very athletic will be one of the best ruckmen in the edfl

Philpot had him covered quite easily yesterday, I know who I'd prefer.

The board at craigieburn has been asking all players to extend there contracts for another 12 months but players are refusing to renew there contracts and there has been a few senior players who will be walking at the end of this season unless PB goes......can somebody tell me is that true??

Wow. Never heard so much crap coming out of any footy club. All i am reading is that all the senior players are leaving and current players are not happy because Barnard demands too much. Suck it up princesses, or you will continue to be a waste of space in the EDFL.

The AFL/VFL haven't always had salary caps and top clubs have still had leadership and financial issues. Its a very long bow to draw.

You're actually supporting your own argument.

When the AFL did not have a draft it was most likely that the clubs that could afford the players e.g Carlton would be successful. Mmmm....sound familiar. Yes, the EDFL.

Whilst he may have an agreement in principle with the Mores he still has to be cleared!! Good luck to mores if they can keep him on the park, prone to injury!

How the wheel has turned at Clifton Park. After years of fishing with the folding stuff but getting no nibbles the dam wall has broken.

Courtney Johns
Hayden Skipworth
Damian Peverill
Nick Capatan
Daniel Mangan
Chris Goullet
Alistar Rea
Callum Glassford
Another kid from Bendigo Bombers
Adam Houli full time
Plus more to come

Anything but a top 4 finish would now be disappointing. Will be a few bigfooty posters running around early this year ;)
Courtney Johns did his knee in game between Wanderers and Tiwi Bombers in Darwin last night.

Oaks midfield will be stronger than ever this year adding to an already talented rotation group Ed Clarke and Marc Lord from Shepp. Both are top fellas and Clarkey is as hard as nails too. Our boys are motoring along very very well and will build on our 2010 success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoke to Bundoora member 20 minutes ago and he said the result was Bundoora by 28 points not 10 goals.

C'burn got within 2 goals in the last but Bundoora kicked a couple of late ones to make the scoreboard look like a white wash.
Cam Cloke left the ground & didnt return after being on the wrond end of a Cris Terzievski tackle....

Barkoulous looked pretty good yesterday as did the young aborigional lad up forward (not sure of his name?)

After seeing yesterdays efforts i dont think C'burn will be fighting it out in the relegation zone (however they wont get close to any of the top 5-6 either)

Bundoora, widely tipped as the NFL flag favorite so I would have thought that is a pretty good result for a Craigieburn side that everyone has penciled in as finishing last... Maybe Barnard does know what he is doing :)

Bundoora, widely tipped as the NFL flag favorite so I would have thought that is a pretty good result for a Craigieburn side that everyone has penciled in as finishing last... Maybe Barnard does know what he is doing :)

Bundoora not considered to finish in the top three by anyone involved with the Northern Football League.

Oak Park and Heidelberg had a good hit out with Heidelberg narrow winners. Both sides had a number of players out from what I am told.

oak park had a good hitout against a pretty full strength heidelberg, should of won after being in front with a few minutes left, after being 18 points down at 3qtr time, jack kennedy with 5 goals, ray harrison with 3 goals, all recruits played well in their first hitout, ended up with no bench but good signs with 4 or 5 to return against bundoora this week

Which EDFL A grade club put the ad in the Sunday Sun looking for CHB/CHF
Bit late to be still trying to recuit isn't it

Craigieburn Seniors did good against bundoora but can't say much about the 18's and reserves both gettin done by over 20 goals

Went down to watch Craigieburn in a praccy against Bundoora, wasnt sure what to expect after all the talk on here. Keeping in ind Im not sure what Bundoora are like but it was the most impressive I have seen the Eagles in the 5 years I have been watching them. Some new dark fella kicked 10 and was all class Craigieburn won by over 20 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back