EDFL "B" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And where is our friend OCEAN??

"Can some one tell me how Taylors Lakes let a player like Wiggins go?. Shouldn't the best player in there team be signed up before the end of season 2009. I have read alot about him & problems at Taylors Lakes on the other side.( not sure how much is true) I only watched 4 home & away games & finals & can't see how they are going to cover the loss. Don't know why or who is to blame, but ? have to asked
Not to sure they are going to be there abouts unless they stop the departures & recruit. Not a great deal coming through from 2nds & u18's that will play Seniors 2010 from what i seen last season"

You wrote Lakers off when Wiggens walked and posted they have little coming through 2nds and under 18's. Posts do not magically disappear after a month - no matter how hard you wish they would.

Was this the most ridiculous post last week ?

13 goals out on the result.

As someone else said, did Bannister play ?

bannister was lucky to even be out there on the day. was on a drip in the hospital friday morning with food poisoning. your all real big coming on here and just potting away at pacco. fact is they gave it there all and they played for EACHOTHER but werent good enough. will be back to try again next year. good to see them all stick together and party on all weekend. 50 blokes at silly sunday and 40 blokes at mad monday finishing up only a couple of hours ago.

congratulations lakes!!! great season thoroughly deserved. have a good off season and see you all next year!!:thumbsu:

I totally agree with your post Humble. Building a team is the key to success, it took marby 4 years to achieve a flag. The rewards will come in the end and Marby are still proving it now in A grade. Comments were fair about Flavel, played a shocker couldn't get near it. Looked dangerous at times but the ball just didn't go his way or better still he didn't go near the pill. If thats correct $800.00 a game lm shocked.......not worth that.

I'm Newsflash.......my news is good news, Good Night.
Have to agree. Flavel not worth the $800 a game if that is what he is getting. He has been bleeding the B Grade clubs dry ever since leaving East Keilor. Shy's away from playing A Grade because he knows he is not up to it and prefers to try to be a superstar in B Grade. if I am not mistaken, after leaving east Keilor he went West Coburg when they were in B Grade. They went up, he stayed a year and left for Pacco playing in B Grade. Its a pretty sure bet that if Pacco had won and been promoted, Flavel would be out of there and on his way to another B Grade club. Clearly he is not worth the effort.

bannister was lucky to even be out there on the day. was on a drip in the hospital friday morning with food poisoning. your all real big coming on here and just potting away at pacco. fact is they gave it there all and they played for EACHOTHER but werent good enough. will be back to try again next year. good to see them all stick together and party on all weekend. 50 blokes at silly sunday and 40 blokes at mad monday finishing up only a couple of hours ago.

congratulations lakes!!! great season thoroughly deserved. have a good off season and see you all next year!!:thumbsu:

So Bannister should not have played - I suppose the wad of cash he gets for crossing the white line was more important than letting a fully fit player play. I am certain the party on the weekend was massive - best money could buy!;)

Buddy you also were another poster than put a line through Lakers and said they could not win it.

thought there might be another excuse, chokers!

Congratulations must go to the Lakers for their first flag in 20 years
You boys know how much time, dedication and hard work goes in to get this result

Dont undo your good work by getting stuck into other clubs as it may come back and bite you twice as hard in 2 years time against these sames clubs if the same hard work doesn't get you the results in A grade

You will find it hard to attract players without spending a lot more $$$ in A grade and this will be at the expense of some of your 'home grown' talent.

I just hope that you guys dont get the little fish in a big pond syndrome next year

Enjoy your celebrations, work har dover the summer and good luck for next year in A Grade

Excuses.............? So PV should of played a fit player then? Bannister must be a team man!
Sounds like the PV boys showed more heart in the after party, a shame they couldn't display that Saturday in the Granny. I forgot they win you flags! :eek:

I'm Newsflash.......my news is good news, Good Evening.

Have to agree. Flavel not worth the $800 a game if that is what he is getting. He has been bleeding the B Grade clubs dry ever since leaving East Keilor. Shy's away from playing A Grade because he knows he is not up to it and prefers to try to be a superstar in B Grade. if I am not mistaken, after leaving east Keilor he went West Coburg when they were in B Grade. They went up, he stayed a year and left for Pacco playing in B Grade. Its a pretty sure bet that if Pacco had won and been promoted, Flavel would be out of there and on his way to another B Grade club. Clearly he is not worth the effort.

Thats a fair whack, has played A grade footy. Kicked over 60 as a kid playing A grade l think?! Anyone confirm? Loves the dollar, it might had of caught up with him this time.

I'm Newsflash....my news is good news, Good Evening.

spot on.

Well done Taylors Lakes - it's great for the comp that youve won and will now contest A Grade. Dont take all on board about you need 15 players and all this i thought you were super on the wknd and had a good nucleas of a TEAM already and need some experienced seasoned A graders

Take us an example this yr won through comfortably last year, recruited our needs and not only consolidated but made the finals

Our leaders in Albi and Frankie were brilliant and if you get behind the likes of buckets, dippa & sharks youll be ok

Douttas in b grade in 2012

Thats a fair whack, has played A grade footy. Kicked over 60 as a kid playing A grade l think?! Anyone confirm? Loves the dollar, it might had of caught up with him this time.

I'm Newsflash....my news is good news, Good Evening.

Make up your mind dill one minute youre baggin him the next you defend him. It is surprising though as i thought you would be mates seeing you playd in a flag together or didnt you?

Anyway enjoy b grade next year with the burgers, will you play 2's again like this year porky boy Richard?
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Make up your mind dill one minute youre baggin him the next you defend him. It is surprising though as i thought you would be mates seeing you playd in a flag together or didnt you?

Anyway enjoy b grade next year with the burgers, will you play 2's again like this year porky boy Richard?
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Have another try, l played footy against him. Never played in a flag, wish l did. Get back onto footy talk or better still keep bagging me or who you think l am, lm finding it quite funny......:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NORTHERN SAINTS...
Best and Fairest held Friday Night
1st Mahmoud Taleb
2nd Rocky Ferraro & Nunzio Giunta
3rd Danny Swiatek

Great night and good times had by all at Firenze receptions
200 in attendance...

ANY others..?

No surprise here - Desouza won the Lakers B&F. Bucky 2nd which is a great effort - needed to step up when Wiggins left and third was Longo - not a big name at Lakers but the match committee recognised the jobs he was given.

Leigh Coles to coach KEILOR PARK in 2010 :thumbsu:

You're kidding - is that true - that's a surprise??

You would have thought Barclay would have been re-appointed considering all the players he got back and the injury run they had this season?

Will they stay?

What are his movements now, be a handy pick up for a club - back to the Eagles maybe?

Any news around with player movements?

Have heard WC should keep all the players which should make them strong, along with APW & Hadfield.

What about Sydenham, Tulla & Glenroy? Heard the Pekes brothers might be on the move to Glenroy but Kite is a big loss?

All coaches locked in for 2011 - see MV & Jacana have advertised and PV looking for a playing assistant.

Pacco in trouble, plenty on the way out as they're not yet been paid from 2010. Have heard players missed a few sessions during the pre season, notified match committee however missed full match payments. Hard to believe and staggering if true.

Bomber Thompson assistant coach at Airport West.

Former Abers star to sign at Tulla and they'll be the team to beat next year believe you me!

Dane Swan may return to Westi with McKernan's younger brother.

So You Think, More Joyous, Black Caviar, Berringama all up. Thank you!!!!!!!

**"Massive news in B Grade. Former Marby Player & EDFL's Media Man Matt Pillios will be Senior coach or Assistant for Pascoe Vale FC in Season 2011. They are also on the verge on signing some gun A Grade players with him from all reports. Heard this off a very good source."

Pacco in trouble, plenty on the way out as they're not yet been paid from 2010. Have heard players missed a few sessions during the pre season, notified match committee however missed full match payments. Hard to believe and staggering if true.

Bomber Thompson assistant coach at Airport West.

Former Abers star to sign at Tulla and they'll be the team to beat next year believe you me!

Dane Swan may return to Westi with McKernan's younger brother.

So You Think, More Joyous, Black Caviar, Berringama all up. Thank you!!!!!!!
Your a joke. why the hell would dane swan leave to go play B GRADE football. He is in his prime game. Stop talking sh**.

and i doubt highly aswel for bomber thompson to go to airport west.
He just coached geelong to what was it.. three grand finals in a row? why would he go to airportwest, another B GRADE club??

Your a joke. why the hell would dane swan leave to go play B GRADE football. He is in his prime game. Stop talking sh**.

and i doubt highly aswel for bomber thompson to go to airport west.
He just coached geelong to what was it.. three grand finals in a row? why would he go to airportwest, another B GRADE club??

LEGEND09... Surely you are having us on or you are slowest human on the planet. I think it might be time to climb out of the trees and take a lesson in life. Either way, take a deep breath, maybe a chuckle and take Puff's comments with a grain of salt. If i have to keep reading your replies I might start losing brain cells too. :D Cheer up monkey boy... it's called the silly season for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back