EDFL "B" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Westy have signed to ex Tulla players that left for the WRFL last year, a big ruckman and a small rover. Also heard that D.Ramsay is a big chance to be in yellow and black next year....

think that is correct westmeadows been very busy from all reports, i live near the old broady and the westy boys get down there a bit pretty sure the small rover ur talkin bout was down there with them having a drink cox plate day! not mentioning any names as im good friends with his brother who also plays there(sure u wil figure that one out!) as for the big ruckmen think hes from the WAFL and hear he can play good source!

What about this guy Murray Silver that is apparently headed there as well ??

Apparently a gun FF in the SFC League with St Kilda City

Didnt play many last season, but still averaged 4 or so in 9 games, with a bag of 11 in one game

The other site has big wraps on him ??

Can play. Topped the goalkicking twice in Eastern Footy Leaue 2nd Division with Rowville. Kicked a ton in 2008. Less successful at St Kilda City. Now a victim of their cashflow issues.

Will do well if he comes.

think that is correct westmeadows been very busy from all reports, i live near the old broady and the westy boys get down there a bit pretty sure the small rover ur talkin bout was down there with them having a drink cox plate day! not mentioning any names as im good friends with his brother who also plays there(sure u wil figure that one out!) as for the big ruckmen think hes from the WAFL and hear he can play good source!

Well your source is wrong. The two players played at Albanvale in WRFL div 2 this year, the coach played at Tulla and a few guys followed him.

The ruckman is not from WAFL and is raw as, only played 5 senior games before breaking his leg and as only played footy for about 3 years. Would battle to get a game in the seniors at Westy

The other one is Bligh, wasnt even playing onball at Albanvale from all reports so cant see him having much inpact at westy.

Both on massive overs $$$$$$ too ive heard.....

are u still sooking about players leaving tulla digger???? bagged every player that went to albanvale last year if u played at tulla then u obviously didnt watch any ablanvale games bligh played on ball and forward line throughout the year and clingin was arguably the best ruckman in the comp would of been the difference in albanvales finals series. and both not on massive dollar. people like you are the reason all the young blokes at tulla leave and will never come back. good luck next season digger :thumbsu:

are u still sooking about players leaving tulla digger???? bagged every player that went to albanvale last year if u played at tulla then u obviously didnt watch any ablanvale games bligh played on ball and forward line throughout the year and clingin was arguably the best ruckman in the comp would of been the difference in albanvales finals series. and both not on massive dollar. people like you are the reason all the young blokes at tulla leave and will never come back. good luck next season digger :thumbsu:

haha, no not sour and im not a Tulla player but do support the club.

Also did watch Albanvale 4 times this year to see how the tulla guys and the coach were going, in those 4 games i watched Bligh played as a permenet forward even though Albanvale were running 5 or 6 guys onball.

Dont know about Clingen being the best ruckman in comp, he only played 5 games. I did watch him in round 2 V Parkside and he was very dominant in centre bounces. Got smashed around the ground though, might have had something to do with the fact he cant kick or mark :eek: Would be a more than handy backup but barring injures cant see him getting a game !

i have read one of your posts saying u play for tulla??? good to see that u went down and watched the tulla boys during the year even though u bagged everyone one of them on big footy. .Does sound sour to me mate. why dopnt u talk about important issues on this forum rather than hiding behind a computer screen putting down some teenagers starting at a new footy club.

I herd today that Jacana & Roxy Park are both in massive debt. This is terrible news for both clubs if true.

Just the word around mate i have herd a few people say it.
Not good. But that is what happens when the league wants to breed a comp that revolves around the dollar. It is all about the haves and the have nots end up like this.

Word is Keilor Park are putting together a team that will have a real crack at the flag next season !

Not good. But that is what happens when the league wants to breed a comp that revolves around the dollar. It is all about the haves and the have nots end up like this.

Apparently clubs have to pay the league over 20k just to kick off the season which most B Grade clubs would struggle with.

Hard to generate funds when there you aren't having on field success, really difficult with the 14 teams to make the 5 from way down the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently clubs have to pay the league over 20k just to kick off the season which most B Grade clubs would struggle with.

RDFL clubs have to also (pay over $20k), but Im not sure if the expenditure on players across the board has reached the extremes of the EDFL . . . . . yet :eek:

Hard to generate funds when there you aren't having on field success, really difficult with the 14 teams to make the 5 from way down the ladder.

And tell me EDFL, what do the clubs get for their money?

Wouldn't be surprised if roxy were in debt....... Did hear they hadn't payed players which led to the walkout this year but couldn't see how jacana would be in debt as I doubt any of there players would be getting payed

Kwame, Dont know if you heard it 2nd or 100th hand, but either way you only heard it from one side son and as the saying goes, believe half of what you read and even less of what you hear. Roxy are doing okay and in all likelihood the Jacas are probably doing okay as well. I know factually from the EDFL that there are several clubs in a worse financial position than those two and yet they all continue to spend a lot of money on players, rather than worry about their long term survival. I suggest until there is something official come from the league about clubs going broke, dont worry about those sort of rumors.

My son plays at Roxy and like others there they have been paid this year so get facts right before commenting.....also they have started training to try an improve as they are a young team who want to stay together and go as far up the ladder as possible.

The guy who told me that players were owed money was a roxy player...... And he said that he is owed money........Not trying to start a blue guys just stating what a player had told
Me

alright fellas put an end to all the rumors bicer randello and the pekes are all at paco for season 2011 with bicer been playing and ass coach looks like paco trying to buy a flag for the 3rd year

alright fellas put an end to all the rumors bicer randello and the pekes are all at paco for season 2011 with bicer been playing and ass coach looks like paco trying to buy a flag for the 3rd year

they werent rumors in the first place, they were ture and plus thats old news. but i wish bice, vin and the pekes all the best at paco, Greenvale will miss you!

The guy who told me that players were owed money was a roxy player...... And he said that he is owed money........Not trying to start a blue guys just stating what a player had told
Me

you are telling the truth that roxy is in debt i got told that as well.

Word is Keilor Park are putting together a team that will have a real crack at the flag next season !

any names coming in? i have some names heading out...

Shepparton News said:
Thursday, 4th November 2010

Past players return to Lions
Adam Vaughan

The return of premiership stars has Seymour coach Bernie Haberman optimistic about the Lions' chances of returning to finals footy.

Earlier this year, duel premiership hero Matt O'Keefe, who Haberman describes as an ``A-grader'', and 2007 premiership player Robbie Inness confirmed they would return to the club next season after they returned from overseas.

Seymour has also secured the signatures of former club juniors Grant Hateley and Andrew Green, who played for Keilor Park in the Essendon District Football League this season.

Haberman said fellow premiership player Jake Anderson, who played at Heidelberg in the Northern Football League this year and was among the best players in the Tigers' losing grand final side, was close to signing.

Saw some Kp players @ the races and all are on board appart from some retirements.

Good recruits coming from outside the competition will make them stronger, however first year coach and players will need to work hard pre season.

Sounds like the club is working hard to build a good team, PV are clearly flag favourites and could almost do an Oak park of 2009.

Rumour has it Barclay signs at Albion...... ??? Any Kp going with him? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back