EDFL "B" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEGEND09... Surely you are having us on or you are slowest human on the planet. I think it might be time to climb out of the trees and take a lesson in life. Either way, take a deep breath, maybe a chuckle and take Puff's comments with a grain of salt. If i have to keep reading your replies I might start losing brain cells too. :D Cheer up monkey boy... it's called the silly season for a reason.
Thanks for your 5 cents worth of an opinion i couldn't care less for.
Silly season or not, why make stupid bloody comments like such?
and the last time i even posted on this site was probably mid season?
Plus, if you don't like what im saying, don't read it. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Thanks for your 5 cents worth of an opinion i couldn't care less for.
Silly season or not, why make stupid bloody comments like such?
and the last time i even posted on this site was probably mid season?
Plus, if you don't like what im saying, don't read it. SIMPLE AS THAT.

i have heard from a good source travis cloke in talks with jacana! mate if you cant take a bit of sarcasm get of this site boofhead!

EDFL seniors A grade to B grade isnt much of a diffrence, theres talented sides in both... and some ok teams in both, and shocking in B, West Coburgs, for example finshed last, Haddy, PV ect top of B all could play A grade and win games..

EDFL seniors A grade to B grade isnt much of a diffrence, theres talented sides in both... and some ok teams in both, and shocking in B, West Coburgs, for example finshed last, Haddy, PV ect top of B all could play A grade and win games..

you are living in a fantasy. Haddy, pacco, throw in westy, tulla etc would get slapped by 10 goals every week in A Grade,
If Taylors lakes keep there same side from this year they will get smashed by 10 goals every week.
when was the last time you watched an A grade game. after watching both B grade finals on the Sat then A grade on the Sunday the differnce has never been bigger.

you are living in a fantasy. Haddy, pacco, throw in westy, tulla etc would get slapped by 10 goals every week in A Grade,
If Taylors lakes keep there same side from this year they will get smashed by 10 goals every week.
when was the last time you watched an A grade game. after watching both B grade finals on the Sat then A grade on the Sunday the differnce has never been bigger.

Are you serious??? I was surprised at the lack of skill in the A grade final.. I was expecting a lot BIGGER difference between the A and B finals.

Are you serious??? I was surprised at the lack of skill in the A grade final.. I was expecting a lot BIGGER difference between the A and B finals.
Was the exception to the rule, Paco may win a couple of games but the likes of Tulla, Westy, Hadfield would get mauled.

heard a whisper that is from a really good source a few greenvale boys will be joining. no slouches either!
Will be interesting given there are apparently 4 Jets to have given an indication they'll sign, keeping in mind the 3 from a club rule.

Was the exception to the rule, Paco may win a couple of games but the likes of Tulla, Westy, Hadfield would get mauled.

Will be interesting given there are apparently 4 Jets to have given an indication they'll sign, keeping in mind the 3 from a club rule.

I agree!

can confirm M. Pillios is departing the commentary box and will be heading to Paco next season. No expense spared at panther land to earn promotion - more than a few A-graders will be heading there this off-season.

TP86, seems like you are trying to cause a little wave through the rumour file there champ. Surely you could've come up with something better than that, like he was going to work with O'Brien's Glass replacing mirrors;)
The rumour i have heard is that he may be taking a closer role with the EDFL to start another show on the new upcoming Digital Channel 31, could be an Ex AFL Player / A Grade coach sitting beside him as well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Northern Saints have indeed appointed former Collingwood Ruckman Derek Shaw as Senior Coach for season 2011.
Derek played for Collingwood during the late 70's and early 80's. He later played for West Adelaide (85 to 86), and Greensborough in the DVFL (87 to 96). He later coached Reservoir, Greensborough and McLoed.

A "meet the coach" day is being organised and will be advised shortly.

The Northern Saints have indeed appointed former Collingwood Ruckman Derek Shaw as Senior Coach for season 2011.
Derek played for Collingwood during the late 70's and early 80's. He later played for West Adelaide (85 to 86), and Greensborough in the DVFL (87 to 96). He later coached Reservoir, Greensborough and McLoed.

A "meet the coach" day is being organised and will be advised shortly.

Well done Dekka ! Good to see you back in the Coaching Ranks

Couldn't agree more. Having recently played A grade and now playing B grade, the difference is huge... the top 2-3 teams from B grade, as they stand now may win a few games, but after that it is unlikely. Glenroy is the prime example of recent times. Clearly OP is the exception but they won by 10 goals each week when they were in B grade...

Couldn't agree more. Having recently played A grade and now playing B grade, the difference is huge... the top 2-3 teams from B grade, as they stand now may win a few games, but after that it is unlikely. Glenroy is the prime example of recent times. Clearly OP is the exception but they won by 10 goals each week when they were in B grade...

and then recruited quality last year

Heard Westy have signed to ex Tulla players that left for the WRFL last year, a big ruckman and a small rover. Also heard that D.Ramsay is a big chance to be in yellow and black next year....

Gohar Saad has moved on from Hadfield over to MV for 2011.

Tullamarine are recruiting well from all reports signing Mick Egan back to the club, as well as Westy.

BGrade will be strong once again all clubs improving their lists.

Strong 18's seems to be the real key these days for BGrade teams who lack the finances, Hadfield showed that this season.

What's news out of Sydenham, Hadfield and Glenroy??

Allen will play CHB and goes real good - Bellville will play wing and is a good size. They both will have an impact.

What about this guy Murray Silver that is apparently headed there as well ??

Apparently a gun FF in the SFC League with St Kilda City

Didnt play many last season, but still averaged 4 or so in 9 games, with a bag of 11 in one game

The other site has big wraps on him ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back