EDFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever they are paying 75% of it would be spent on 4 blokes , Is that good for a club ?

Which 4 Homealone? Cloke, Young, Bennett & Maybe Dorward? Are you including Dorward which is probably correct as without him they don’t get Cloke..

See 3 big outs for CB this week, an still no Robertson but should be a ripping game CB by 1
Tulla to strong all over the ground for Oak park Tulla by 60
East keilor hitting some form i now think there second half of the year will be strong EK by 12
Westy been very up and down but jags with no Young cant see them winning
WM by 28

See 3 big outs for CB this week, an still no Robertson but should be a ripping game CB by 1
Tulla to strong all over the ground for Oak park Tulla by 60
East keilor hitting some form i now think there second half of the year will be strong EK by 12
Westy been very up and down but jags with no Young cant see them winning
WM by 28
HS had there best chance against undermanned eagles but gave up 5 goal lead and will continue to be labelled soft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which 4 Homealone? Cloke, Young, Bennett & Maybe Dorward? Are you including Dorward which is probably correct as without him they don’t get Cloke..

Yes correct turbo, My mail is all are on huge $$$ and yes they probably have been there best players but spending the big $$$ On blokes that won’t be around the club for more then 1 season ?? Bennett the exception cause it’s his junior club.

You need to be more specific in you question or go back and read posts from the end of last year or the start of this season.
Let’s just answer the punter.
No leadership at any level. The president is done. Coach is from the 60s and screams and yells. Match payment reductions during last year. Bad administration and lack of taking responsibility for their own mistakes.
Etc etc etc. it’s a shame as EDS are good people who have been lost by the lure of trying to compete with a couple of their neighbours.

HS had there best chance against undermanned eagles but gave up 5 goal lead and will continue to be labelled soft
HS wont make the 4 and dont deserve too a great win by CB with so many kids in clearly Peter can coach and has some really smart experienced players in Gordon, Bongetti and Limbach. HS are the great pretenders i agree with you Willow

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let’s just answer the punter.
No leadership at any level. The president is done. Coach is from the 60s and screams and yells. Match payment reductions during last year. Bad administration and lack of taking responsibility for their own mistakes.
Etc etc etc. it’s a shame as EDS are good people who have been lost by the lure of trying to compete with a couple of their neighbours.
In a nut shell, yes.

HS wont make the 4 and dont deserve too a great win by CB with so many kids in clearly Peter can coach and has some really smart experienced players in Gordon, Bongetti and Limbach. HS are the great pretenders i agree with you Willow

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m still not sure what you mean by Hillside being soft? What do you mean by that as footy has changed.
Hillside would have one of the youngest lists in this division and therefore are slowly building. As long as they have a plan then it’s fine..But kind of agree they had a good chance to beat CB but got outplayed.
Having said this they lack experienced leaders on field and rely on local talent. Probably lack an experienced midfielder and a big bodied key back to really challenge this year..

I’m still not sure what you mean by Hillside being soft? What do you mean by that as footy has changed.
Hillside would have one of the youngest lists in this division and therefore are slowly building. As long as they have a plan then it’s fine..But kind of agree they had a good chance to beat CB but got outplayed.
Having said this they lack experienced leaders on field and rely on local talent. Probably lack an experienced midfielder and a big bodied key back to really challenge this year..
Church hardly local talent.
Soft label is based on continual inability to cope when footy becomes hot and pressure lifts in a game. Playing against a young undermanned side with no bench after half time

Church hardly local talent.
Soft label is based on continual inability to cope when footy becomes hot and pressure lifts in a game. Playing against a young undermanned side with no bench after half time

Your being silly obviously with the Church comment as almost all of the HS midfield are local 1 points. Yes CB had some younger players but keep in mind the average age per side would say HS have one of the youngest lists in div1. A lot of ladder positions are determined by the player budgets so in this case HS are doing ok. CB admit they have good funds and good on them..But history will tell you to have a plan, recruit wisely and use the $$ on the right people..TBH neither club are ready to move up to premier next season but are best placed with good junior numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back