EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually if you go back and read quite a number of EK people credited Craigieburn in their Grand Final performance and that we were not good enough in the day. We are also interested to see how everything will work as any curious club person would.

I notice that people have the opportunity to talk about other clubs and maybe they do t have anything to report yet or simply doing nothing that is considered news worthy.

Forums are the place for discussion and the users decide what is posted. So if you do t want to talk about my club EK then write about someone else or take your fingers off the keyboard.

** also love how all the EK people are talking to each other on here , if using big footy is your way of promoting your club then your in good hands, NOT

This is a great way to promote your club along with twitter, FB and other forms of social media. It's how you use it that matters.

All this talk EK this EK that , if I could be bothered to go back through the posts Iam pretty sure it was the same stuff this time last year, talking like you had won the granny in October , well guess what you didn’t and I will say this, You can load up your team as much as you like but you won’t win it again unless your paying your players for finals cause I know for fact half of them couldn’t give a s**t in the finals cause they don’t care about the club , FACT

** also love how all the EK people are talking to each other on here , if using big footy is your way of promoting your club then your in good hands, NOT

EK are probably the most spoken about club in the edfl this season. Look how many players and sponsors and players that has attracted... should probably take a page from their books

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
All this talk EK this EK that , if I could be bothered to go back through the posts Iam pretty sure it was the same stuff this time last year, talking like you had won the granny in October , well guess what you didn’t and I will say this, You can load up your team as much as you like but you won’t win it again unless your paying your players for finals cause I know for fact half of them couldn’t give a s**t in the finals cause they don’t care about the club , FACT

What you you rather see on this forum? Facts about who a club has recruited or just made up rumours and people whinging about the urinals at Windy Hill or supporters over barracking ?

Told you I’m from WRFl. Dpfc to be exact, if I had to pick a team I’m going to follow EK I like what they are doing and always been a fan of Pats.

Fair enough, just seems weird that a team you are going to pick to follow you post about with such passion and seem to have all the inside mail about recruits before anyone else. Also very quick to defend them if people on here criticise East Keilor.

At some stage you should jump on the WRFL Div 1 thread.......you should see what some people say about “your” club.

What you you rather see on this forum? Facts about who a club has recruited or just made up rumours and people whinging about the urinals at Windy Hill or supporters over barracking ?
Yeah, I don’t understand all the hate for EK. I reckon they’ve done a mighty job resurrecting themselves from where they were. Nothing wrong with trying to make their club successful by recruiting in good players to try and win a flag and get promoted. They certainly are going to have difficulties fitting them in points wise, but surely that’s their problem, and not something opposition fans need to get agitated about.

Ok, there was a major stuff up points wise earlier in the season, but that was just as much an EDFL error as EK’s. Doubt if it had any bearing on the final ladder positions anyway. People criticise EK supporters for supposedly talking their club up on this forum. Considering the amount of ( sometimes irrational ) hate their club was copping, its only natural they’re going to stick up for themselves. Good on EK for having a real crack. I hope they have a very successful season next year.

Last edited:
Fair enough, just seems weird that a team you are going to pick to follow you post about with such passion and seem to have all the inside mail about recruits before anyone else. Also very quick to defend them if people on here criticise East Keilor.

At some stage you should jump on the WRFL Div 1 thread.......you should see what some people say about “your” club.

Don’t need to jump on the thread I’ve heard it for 7 years as we have won 7 straight. I’ve had about 7 mates go from dpfc to ek hence why I know things.

The EK nuffies are great for this thread.. Would be boring otherwise

I think they've handled themselves very well given the constant jibes taken at their club.

Good to see Craigieburn locking in a bucket load of this years winning team.

Winning does and there will be a lot of that next season

I don’t doubt that at all.

I have a few mates at the cougars so for their sake I hope a flag is on the horizon.

One thing I will credit them on is the boldness.
There’s no hiding who they sign and they don’t care what people think, definitely doing it their way....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah, I don’t understand all the hate for EK. I reckon they’ve done a mighty job resurrecting themselves from where they were. Nothing wrong with trying to make their club successful by recruiting in good players to try and win a flag, and get promoted. They certainly are going to have difficulties fitting them in points wise, but surely that’s their problem, and not something opposition fans need to get agitated about.

Ok, there was a major stuff up points wise earlier in the season, but that was just as much an EDFL error as EK’s. Doubt if it had any bearing on the final ladder positions anyway. People criticise EK supporters for supposedly talking their club up on this forum. Considering the amount of ( sometimes irrational ) hate their club was copping, its only natural they’re going to stick up for themselves. Good on EK for having a real crack. I hope they have a very successful season next year.
Why don't we all forget about the $$ cap as it's a sham and will never be policed. Hopefully the EDFL sort out the points ( soon). Let's focus on the positives EK are doing for Div 1. They are bringing quality to the EDFL. Hopefully the recruits can enhance or at least maintain their reputations, as very few have over the years when travelling from comp to comp. Chewy being an exception.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree it’s flag or nothing now with the list they have. Unless they cop 10 injuries I can’t see them loosing it.

I feel they are on the right track to win it and remain up

Use the points wisely and take advantage of that with promotion when they all drop more.

BREAKING NEWS

East Keilor have asked EDFL if they can field just 14 players next year to fit in the 47 points.

EDFL board to meet on Monday night to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back