EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking like it. Few of the 18s player ressies/thirds last year and a lot of the 16s were top age so have the numbers... just need kids that age to commit.... which everyone knows is hard

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Doesn’t help when the league wouldn’t help Roxy out this year and let the 18.5 play Div 2, but allow DS to play Div 1

With the right support around him i think he is. Late start to the season last year and not much support down there meant he was easier to defend. Hoping we can get him some help because he's a very smart forward imo

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I keep hearing this but I think he needs to get fit and do the team things.. didn’t he have support in the previous years, and his late start was because he left Roxy

And bulging discs the year before. Gun however big question marks on his durability. Worth the risk as long as isn’t the main recruit.
Tullamarine is a circus there getting who ever they can to fill numbers and look who there recruiting! Imagine signing a 39 year old to be your main source of goals in a division 1 team ! Majority of the players that have signed are 2s players. Unfortunately the club doesn’t realise how many players looked up to dc with the numbers that are walking with him. At the end of the day a coaches job is to bring players and let’s be honest I can guarantee Zac will be bringing players from starthmore with him. It’s the role of the position eveyones out to win it

Tullamarine is a circus there getting who ever they can to fill numbers and look who there recruiting! Imagine signing a 39 year old to be your main source of goals in a division 1 team ! Majority of the players that have signed are 2s players. Unfortunately the club doesn’t realise how many players looked up to dc with the numbers that are walking with him. At the end of the day a coaches job is to bring players and let’s be honest I can guarantee Zac will be bringing players from starthmore with him. It’s the role of the position eveyones out to win it
Please enlighten me on who the players are that looked up to dc?
Only two confirmed players that have gone with him, Sikora who's topping up
his retirement fund with the cash dc has thrown at him and Kirk lang who is mates with him and also gone.

Please enlighten me on who the players are that looked up to dc?
Only two confirmed players that have gone with him, Sikora who's topping up
his retirement fund with the cash dc has thrown at him and Kirk lang who is mates with him and also gone.

Finally some common sense !
Sikora and Lang were assistant coaches and very tight with DC. They were always going to follow him wherever he went. Apart from that a couple of blokes the Hind brothers work for the sponsor and are from Talbot.
All this talk about DC ringing all the players is rubbish. He is also mates with the new coach and recommended him to Tullamarine.
I’ve been told he is going pretty hard at other guys from EDFL. I know Victor Micallef was very close and he is going hard at West Coburg players.

Could Taylor’s Lakes be a surprise packet ? Hobbs , Younan and I’m hearing Vistarini also returning.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back