EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the EDFL have taken a leaf from our incredible Victorian judicial system and given the coward from the crowd at St Albans that king hit the Hillside footballer last year bail.
But on a positive its so the coward can be president of St Albans .
Its hard to work out the reasoning of some of the decisions being made.

Looks like the EDFL have taken a leaf from our incredible Victorian judicial system and given the coward from the crowd at St Albans that king hit the Hillside footballer last year bail.
But on a positive its so the coward can be president of St Albans .
Its hard to work out the reasoning of some of the decisions being made.

Surely not!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And what would you like me to do. Couldn’t give a hoot..It’s really up to the edfl if they want to dispute it and take it up with the club.
Ive done it .
Turbo doesnt have an opinion on something . That seems strange to me because you voice on every subject on this forum and this subject should be the one you have real skin in .
Hillside were penalised and fined for that melee, fight, whatever you want to call it , they did their time and havent asked for grace . Oh well , i suppose rating the pies at Avondale is more important .

Ive decided to hang up my keyboard for 12 months . Unfortunately I have lost the passion for trying to better the conversation on here.
I will be a keen watcher but will not comment for at least 12. Anyway no great loss as everything seems to be terrific at club and league level as far as all are concerned . Its mind blowing .

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back