EDFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Burnside with some big outs tomorrow, think it will be a tough ask to get over coburg. I guess ya can never rule a side out fingers crossed for a good game

All the best to all the teams tomorrow. Have enjoyed the home and away, been some tremendous games. The top teams are bridging that gap with Div one bottom , mid range clubs I feel…getting better each year.

Lot of young players getting around at the moment. Can’t wait to see what they are like in 3-4 years time. It’s been a great year for footy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nail biting stuff yesterday. I wondered down and watched OP v SK, best game I have seen for the year, incredibly high skilled game both teams were clinical in front of goals. Sunbury played their heart out and if not for a leg break bounce in the last minute would have won the game. Taylor was BOG kicked 7 and took some big marks. Streiff and Leonard were Sunburys best

Burnside getting the win I think has made for a cracking finals series. Still think OP are the team to beat

Thunder president Ronnie Paoly has resigned effective immediately. Kite first and now Paoly… Are the thunder in trouble?

Thunder president Ronnie Paoly has resigned effective immediately. Kite first and now Paoly… Are the thunder in trouble?

Kite and Church both signed as players for next year, some other re-signings as well but will definitely need some more quality coming in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game next week Sunbury v Taylor’s Lakes! Good win by the kangaroos today after being down by 5 goals at quarter time.

I watched both games this weekend, and I’m content that we have the best 3 teams still alive,

OP were fantastic yesterday and deserved the win. But potentially if TL had of taken some early chances could have been a closer result. OP options up forward is a real weapon, Cronin Ronaldson and Taylor are a handful. Obviously the team to beat

Northern saints started electric today, Sunbury being the young side looked a little shell shocked early, Carroll has them playing some inspiring footy and there leaders stood up when needed in the 2nd half to which they out run NS in the end.

Think it will be a cracking game next week. TL the favourites, Sunbury will be giving it all and will give a good show!

East Sunbury set to announce a new coach.
Travis Hodgson has also left Sunbury Lions.

Whilst Trav would be good for East I don’t think it’s him with the job. Any idea when they are set to announce the new coach? Hopefully a better year for them in 2024.

Whilst Trav would be good for East I don’t think it’s him with the job. Any idea when they are set to announce the new coach? Hopefully a better year for them in 2024.

Today I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back