EDFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing game of football at Salesian. Feeling for the injured players from both sides & hoping their injuries aren’t to series. Big game next week battle of the kangas !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was a classic game yesterday at Salesian. Sunbury just keep coming they have a great belief amongst that group at the moment.

Oak park the clears favourites next week. Sunbury will give there all, they had some sore boys yesterday so hopefully all can get up for next week.

I hope that’s the last final series played at Salesian, the parking and facilities are just not up to scratch. And for Rupertswood to be charging $8 a beer even great northern is nothing short of a disgrace

Was a classic game yesterday at Salesian. Sunbury just keep coming they have a great belief amongst that group at the moment.

Oak park the clears favourites next week. Sunbury will give there all, they had some sore boys yesterday so hopefully all can get up for next week.

I hope that’s the last final series played at Salesian, the parking and facilities are just not up to scratch. And for Rupertswood to be charging $8 a beer even great northern is nothing short of a disgrace
Good mark up at $8 a beer.
Is that the normal price or did they put the price up for finals. Shouldn’t be more then $5-6 for a beer

If they are charging that it’s disgraceful and Rupo should be ashamed. The edfl should tell them no more finals for 3-4 years.

Congrats to both teams on making it through to the big dance.

Genuine question, what guernseys will each team where?

Oak park will wear their normal guernsey and Sunbury will wear their clash one which is black with a blue & white V and blue kangaroo

Oak park by 22
Taylor’s lakes by 38

Sunbury by 10 (4th time lucky this year against OP)
Taylor’s Lakes by 15 in the Magoos.
Should be a cracking day for footy. Then it’s over for the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m going to come out and say this. How does the league allow clubs to wear almost identical colours and emblems. It’s why we are behind other leagues. Even this apparent away strip is almost identical with both showing a kangaroo emblem. Cmon this is surely a big embarrassment and isn’t it going to be cold and maybe showers? Well that will help. 😆😆
IMG_1634.png

I’m going to come out and say this. How does the league allow clubs to wear almost identical colours and emblems. It’s why we are behind other leagues. Even this apparent away strip is almost identical with both showing a kangaroo emblem. Cmon this is surely a big embarrassment and isn’t it going to be cold and maybe showers? Well that will help. 😆😆
View attachment 1795588
I’ve watched these teams play each other on the 2 occasions and while yes I agree about the kangaroos, I didn’t have any trouble seeing which team was which live.

Charging for the livestream is another edfl money raiser.
Let’s hope the beer isn’t $8

Having listened to the edfl podcast it mentioned that Streiff was up for suspension on Tuesday. If he is out that’s a big blow, in there best 2 players from what I’ve seen this season.
Anyone shed some light?
Good to hear Sutherland looking like playing.

I’m tipping oak park, 8 points (Add a couple goals if Streiff is out)

Sunbury with their heads down all day. Didn’t even look like trying. Waste of a day. EDFL jacking the entry fee up And copped a $115 parking ticket in the venue to top it all off lol what a day. Back to the RDFL for us hopefully. Well done Oak Park there are some guns in that team and they have a good future ahead of them.

Sunbury with their heads down all day. Didn’t even look like trying. Waste of a day. EDFL jacking the entry fee up And copped a $115 parking ticket in the venue to top it all off lol what a day. Back to the RDFL for us hopefully. Well done Oak Park there are some guns in that team and they have a good future ahead of them.

I know a few of the OP players knock back decent offers and stayed on this year to win the premiership. Good on them as always been a good club.

Congrats to Oak Park in the battle of the kangas today. Great effort by Sunbury to get there but just too big a bridge to climb. Someone please tell me that JP will get an upgrade to the away rooms before next year. That's not fit for junior footy let alone seniors

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is the upgrade is already happening ?

I know a few of the OP players knock back decent offers and stayed on this year to win the premiership. Good on them as always been a good club.

Good to hear mate. That’s how you know you have good culture at a club (or at least they see something anyway) I’m just disappointed a disappointed footy tragic lol. Sorry for ranting guys

Commiserations. Like someone mentioned, just ran out of puff and Oakers got you at a good time, we’re inspired before them….Back to the RDFL?..?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back