EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was a great game. Nth saints on top early. But Westies fighting spirit to never give up got them back in it. The last quarter especially the last 6-7 mins was a ripper both sides fighting hard .the saints had a couple of chances( 1 being touched on the goal line). But both sides should be commended on the way the game was played. Hard but certainly fair..

Wow, wow, wow, awesome game, westmeadows completely blown away 1st quarter and ordinary in the 2nd. Deserved the spray at half time as NS played fantastic footy. 3rd quarter and westmeadows started to play winning in the guts and just running backline fantastic lead by horse and JP just superb and they got to 10 point down when lighting forced the players from the field.
I didn't think play was going to start, but then it cleared, and conditions were so in favour of NS water everywhere but it was westmeadows that went the hardest at ball 1st in and desperate, smithy, Sparks, hatton, Evens superstar efforts in the midfield giving the fwds a chance and stingle popped up with 2 very important last quarter goals the speed of Stingle, Flav and evens up fwd just left NS behind and a well deserved win in the end. My best for Westy horse, Smith, Evens and the rest very close behind them.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aucklander full credit to Westmeadows but it's 2 years in a row for Saints

They're hardly ready for Div 1 footy, so keep the building going and come back stronger next year.

I haven't seen TL or Burnside play, but I'd suggest a first half like today and there won't be any comeback.

They're hardly ready for Div 1 footy, so keep the building going and come back stronger next year.

I haven't seen TL or Burnside play, but I'd suggest a first half like today and there won't be any comeback.
Fully agree, mate, can't give the good sides a start like today, but gee, when they play their run and gun game, they are awesome to watch need to be fit and full of run in last quarter to keep up with them.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back