EDFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lot of crap!!
After being deliberately kicked in the head while on his back on the ground what would your reaction be. The strike was more a swing in defence of being kicked again. A niggler you have to be kidding,one of the most honest ball players at APW and is continuously in their best each week. Tagged nearly every week. As for the West coburg strike, take a mark and as you fall to the ground you get punched - lucky to get two weeks

What a lot of crap!!
After being deliberately kicked in the head while on his back on the ground what would your reaction be. The strike was more a swing in defence of being kicked again. A niggler you have to be kidding,one of the most honest ball players at APW and is continuously in their best each week. Tagged nearly every week. As for the West coburg strike, take a mark and as you fall to the ground you get punched - lucky to get two weeks

It wasn't a pot shot at the APW player. Indeed he is a niggler, never said he was dirty, unsportsmanlike or anything of the sort. My point is the EDFL has it's favorites and WC is definitely not one of them. I can't remember a time when a WC player ever got a reprimand or get off.
I went to the tribunal once for "striking". I was wrongly reported as it was someone else. The player from the opposing team advised the tribunal that it was another player had struck him. The umpire said he was sure but couldn't be certain it was me. I received 3 weeks... I'm sure if I played for Keilor, GV, S/more I would have been found not guilty.
I find it quite ridiculous that the EDFL think the tribunal is "independent".

It wasn't a pot shot at the APW player. Indeed he is a niggler, never said he was dirty, unsportsmanlike or anything of the sort. My point is the EDFL has it's favorites and WC is definitely not one of them. I can't remember a time when a WC player ever got a reprimand or get off.
I went to the tribunal once for "striking". I was wrongly reported as it was someone else. The player from the opposing team advised the tribunal that it was another player had struck him. The umpire said he was sure but couldn't be certain it was me. I received 3 weeks... I'm sure if I played for Keilor, GV, S/more I would have been found not guilty.

Well said mate, the same thing happens to Marby , no favours from umpires of the Edfl know how you guys feel.

Well said mate, the same thing happens to Marby , no favours from umpires of the Edfl know how you guys feel.

Not to stir the pot, but didn't the Marby player Daley head butt someone and then play in a grand final the following week? Or is my memory deceiving me?

Not to stir the pot, but didn't the Marby player Daley head butt someone and then play in a grand final the following week? Or is my memory deceiving me?
You're right.. and no reports in last years final either, suggest Marby is pretty well looked after.
The umpires in this league seem to favour the home side strongly each week. Which over a season tends to balance itself out but it still isn't good to see.

Round 6

Hadfield v East Keilor
West Coburg v Moonee Valley
Taylors Lakes v Airport West
Tullamarine v Hillside
Jacana v Westmeadows
Northern v Keilor Park
Roxburgh Park v Glenroy

You must smoking something damn good or you are nothing but a whinger give us all a break as this is nothing but a classic case of poor me ooh I got reported and was innocent and player said this and I still got weeks. Give us a break pal.

Sooky bloody la la you got spanked on the wknd and had to revert to computer attacked how about concentrate on your next four weeks and get the season back on track.

Hadfield v East Keilor
Tullamarinev Hillside
Jacana v Westmeadows
Northern v Keilor Park
Roxburgh Park v Glenroy

In accordance with the bro code (EDFL chapter) here are the thoughts of the barnibus for this week - le le leg legendary

Hadfield v East Keilor
Tullamarine v Hillside
Jacana v Westmeadows
Northern v Keilor Park
Roxburgh Park v Glenroy

Depending on whether i pick up a wench friday night, i might suit up and head to the T L vs A W match. I pick this as legendary game of the round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 6

Hadfield v East Keilor
Tullamarine v Hillside
Jacana v Westmeadows
Northern v Keilor Park
Roxburgh Park v Glenroy

East Keilor by 20pts
West Coburg by 176pts
Airport West by 31pts
Tullamarine by 15pts
Westmeadows by 210pts
Northern by 135pts
Glenroy by 101pts

Hadfield v East Keilor
Tullamarine v Hillside
Jacana v Westmeadows
Northern v Keilor Park
Roxburgh Park v Glenroy

Anyone giving TL a chance against AW ?

:)Everyy team is a chance on any given day,however the question is what are the odds?:thumbsdown: less than 25% TL to win?
I went to watch AW v WC last week and AW came to play and did a clinical destruction of WC by 65 points. AW did a similar job on NS 120 points & Glenroy 60 points also. Seems if AW are on then other sides beware. The AW v Hadfield game proves that football is a funny game to pick results as that day Hadfield came to play and AW did not.
Going by results AW by 60 points is not out of the question.
The reserves AW V TL will be a cracker as both have not lost a game to date. Good luck to all teams this week.
What happened to the appeal by Glen Manton???:(

HADFIELD v east keilor
WEST COBURG v moonee valley
taylors lakes v AIRPORT WEST
TULLAMARINE v hillside
jacana v WESTMEADOWS
NORTHERN SAINTS v keilor park
roxburgh park v GLENROY

Massive news! Hadfield having late with drawlals coming into the game with Heath McKerchar out with a crack ankle bone, massive loss for the backline and also Jack Wallace and Jake Polizzi receiving call ups to play at williamstown tomorrow and taking a few boys in with injuries! Should be a cracker agaisnt apparently a full strength ek side! It's wet and expecting showers so who knows what will happen! Massive game for both sides.

What is going on at Taylors Lakes? Were completely OBLITERATED by APW!

Tulla 151-43 over Hillside
Westmeadows 292-34 over Jacana
Hadfield 89-84 over East Keilor
Glenroy 173-63 over Roxburgh Park
Northern Saints 200-56 over Keilor Park
West Coburg smashed Moonee Valley

Jacana score was 1.4.10

Singh kicked 18 I believe for Westmeadows.

Big win for APW. Equally as important win for Hadfield. Hopefully some of the Haddy folk can let us know how EK looked?

More big hauls this week

WM- Singh 18
WC- Grainger 16
NS- Ferraro 11
AW- Kenny 11
GL- Woodhouse 11

Top win by Haddy with some guns missing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back