EDFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have obviously mis-read my comment as I never said support hadfield or their coaching staff is cowardly, please re-read my post. Also just to get one thing clear, the club never made the call, the guys decided to leave at their own will, so enough of the innuendo.

Then please tell me what I did say that was cowardly?
They decided to leave, but Hadfield decided not to let them rule the place. That is what people are applauding. The Hadfield Football club have won a lot of respect for this.

Have heard Roden Aldridge from Westmeadows is not happy & may leave..

Also, Moonee Valley set to release full forward Danny Cassett & may have an ex-AFL player joining the club in coming days....

can anyone confirm?

Pretty sure RA will stay. Close to a few boys at mv and they assure me cassett will be out there again this week. He gave a few players a spray on the weekend and club not happy. Coach wasnt happy and they exchanged words after game

Close to a few boys at mv and they assure me cassett will be out there again this week. He gave a few players a spray on the weekend and club not happy. Coach wasnt happy and they exchanged words after game

My impression was that he's not the most supportive teammate, which isn't the best thing for a young side in my opinion.

Please refer above. This is cowardly.

Your personal involvement/friendship is obviously clouding your judgement here. My entire quote was that people would pretty quickly figure out who had left node they saw half a dozen names no longer appear in the match results...
At the end of the day, do you think Hadfield made the right call? The EDFL community seems to think they did.

You have obviously mis-read my comment as I never said support hadfield or their coaching staff is cowardly, please re-read my post. Also just to get one thing clear, the club never made the call, the guys decided to leave at their own will, so enough of the innuendo.

Obviously you are friends with these players that left or have some sort of involvement with them due to you defending them. Yes they decided to leave at their own will only because they were not going to get it their own way. No matter who you are or whether you are the captain of the football club you have no right to tell the senior coach to stand down or you are taking 20 blokes with you and will walk out and leave them in the shit. I know this for a fact as I am involved at the Hadfield Football Club and my son plays their. I was their when it all started on the Friday night team selection before Hillside. Also for naming them, they deserved to be named because its not like they would go under the radar espically on the team sheets. Hadfield had a fantastic win, now its time for them to move on and focus on their next game and back it up and prove that they are a contender for the finals.

Obviously you are friends with these players that left or have some sort of involvement with them due to you defending them. Yes they decided to leave at their own will only because they were not going to get it their own way. No matter who you are or whether you are the captain of the football club you have no right to tell the senior coach to stand down or you are taking 20 blokes with you and will walk out and leave them in the shit. I know this for a fact as I am involved at the Hadfield Football Club and my son plays their. I was their when it all started on the Friday night team selection before Hillside. Also for naming them, they deserved to be named because its not like they would go under the radar espically on the team sheets. Hadfield had a fantastic win, now its time for them to move on and focus on their next game and back it up and prove that they are a contender for the finals.

Agree with a lot of your post. It is time for everyone to move on.

Hadfield can play their part now and grant the exited players clearances to the club/s of their choice.

A vile chastising message was sent to the players this afternoon from the President placing severe restrictions on where they can continue to play their footy.

It is clear from both parties, Hadfield is no longer an option, let's hope common sense can prevail for all concerned.

It's refreshing to read a positive comment from someone at Hadfield not some of the tripe posted by PawPaw & co.

Agree with a lot of your post. It is time for everyone to move on.

Hadfield can play their part now and grant the exited players clearances to the club/s of their choice.

A vile chastising message was sent to the players this afternoon from the President placing severe restrictions on where they can continue to play their footy.

It is clear from both parties, Hadfield is no longer an option, let's hope common sense can prevail for all concerned.

It's refreshing to read a positive comment from someone at Hadfield not some of the tripe posted by PawPaw & co.

I just wanted it to be clear to everyone about what went on and now it is out in the open and everyone can move on for both the football club and the departing players.

It is between the President and players what happens with their clearances and their clearances, I wish them the best of luck to where ever they go and hopefully they can settle in quickly and resume to playing good quality football.

Your personal involvement/friendship is obviously clouding your judgement here. My entire quote was that people would pretty quickly figure out who had left node they saw half a dozen names no longer appear in the match results...
At the end of the day, do you think Hadfield made the right call? The EDFL community seems to think they did.

I am a neutral supporter just expressing my thoughts and opinions. As I am aware, a discussion took place between players and coaches, which happens at every club. However, my point is that to come on a public forum and paint a picture that these players were the cause of Haddy not attaining desired results is pathetic and weak. As I have mentioned previously, these players played a big part in the change of direction for the club and are well respected not only at the club, but the league. Some people at the club need not foget the things that were done off field by some of these players as well, which again displays their best intentions for the club.

In regards to moving on, the players would like to, however the club has decided to make this process more difficult than it should be, which for the life of me I cannot understand. I would have thought the club would have liked to see the back of these so called "Bad Seeds" a long time ago, but it's funny how things change when there is financial opportunity.

No it isn't. Players names are mentioned all the time when it comes to moving clubs and these guys are no different.

It depends on the circumstances. With some of the crap posts on here, this creates a poor perception of these players which may tarnish reputations because of untruthful comments. Now do you think this is fair??? Hence the reason why this is cowardly by some of the posters on this forum.

Manton has been reported on 2 charges. not sure what the charges are exactly but 1 would be for striking and 1 for charging/rough conduct. But was away Tuesday and could not front the tribunal as a result his case will be held next week. i hope this clears it up. ps as far as i know he is not permitted to play until he fronts the tribunal but i am not sure of this.

Re-The Glenn Manton report/s -Did he make it to tribunal this week??

Any news on the outcome last night ? :footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re-The Glenn Manton report/s -Did he make it to tribunal this week??

Any news on the outcome last night ? :footy:

Glenn Manton fronted the tribunal last night as last week he was interstate due to work commitments.

Not too sure on the outcome just yet, as the site has not been updated.

Would love to see Manton V Kouta this week though :p

Glenn Manton fronted the tribunal last night as last week he was interstate due to work commitments.

Not too sure on the outcome just yet, as the site has not been updated.

Would love to see Manton V Kouta this week though :p

I think the EDFL would have loved to see Koutafides & Manton playing in the Hillside V Taylors Lakes game also...

But i guess, if u do the crime u do the time :cool:

Looks like he got off......

Weekly Tribunal Hearings
Round 4 - Tuesday 8 May
Parker. B - Reserves - Roxburgh Park - Abusive Language - Set Penalty - 1 Match

Condron. K - Reserves - Craigieburn - Striking - Set Penalty - 2 Matches

Tate. J - Seniors - Tullamarine - Striking - Guilty - 2 Matches

Angus. J - Seniors - Ess. Doutta Stars - Spitting - Not Guilty

Under 16 - Maribyrnong Park - Attempting to Strike - Not Guilty

Under 14 - Craigieburn - Head Butting - Not Guilty

Under 14 - Westmeadows - Head Butting - Not Guilty

Smith. A - Seniors - Oak Park - Misconduct - Guilty - 1 Match

Looks like he got off......

Weekly Tribunal Hearings
Round 4 - Tuesday 8 May
Parker. B - Reserves - Roxburgh Park - Abusive Language - Set Penalty - 1 Match

Condron. K - Reserves - Craigieburn - Striking - Set Penalty - 2 Matches

Tate. J - Seniors - Tullamarine - Striking - Guilty - 2 Matches

Angus. J - Seniors - Ess. Doutta Stars - Spitting - Not Guilty

Under 16 - Maribyrnong Park - Attempting to Strike - Not Guilty

Under 14 - Craigieburn - Head Butting - Not Guilty

Under 14 - Westmeadows - Head Butting - Not Guilty

Smith. A - Seniors - Oak Park - Misconduct - Guilty - 1 Match

It looks as though he didnt front ..(dont quote me on that)

If his case/s were heard, he woulda been found Guilty/Not Guilty :thumbsu:

It looks as though he didnt front ..(dont quote me on that)

If his case/s were heard, he woulda been found Guilty/Not Guilty :thumbsu:

Well I have read on the EDFL record and there was a few sentences in there about kouta, manton was mentioned with it saying that he wont be facing his ex team mate this week.

My tips for an intriguing round five are :

East Keilor v NORTHERN SAINTS - by 15 points

Moonee Valley v HADFIELD - by 77 points

AIRPORT WEST v West Coburg - by 17 points

Hillside v TAYLORS LAKES - by 86 points

Westmeadows v TULLAMARINE - by 41 points

Keilor Park v ROXBURGH PARK - by 43 points

GLENROY v Jacana - by 248 points

Good luck to all teams for round five!

Stay true, stay local

Tips Rd 5
East Keilor V NORTHERN SAINTS ? Cracking game,see where both r really at
Moonee Valley v HADFIELD
AIRPORT WEST v west coburg ? will be a ripping game. MOTR
Hillside v TAYLORS LAKES ? Adding Kouta changes things
Westmeadows v TULLAMARINE ? WM at home r hard 2 beat&they need this one
Keilor Park v ROXBURGH PARK ? should be a good game
GLENROY v Jacana

Its a very tough round to tip..... still not too sure on a few Barney :)

Well I have read on the EDFL record and there was a few sentences in there about kouta, manton was mentioned with it saying that he wont be facing his ex team mate this week.

:thumbsu: Fair call imaohelp, would've been good if both played against each other....
imo. it will be a close game, have seen Hillside play & they r a young team that runs the ball well when they want to...Koutafides prescence will encourage all

EAST KEILOR V Northern Saints - 20 Points
Moonee Valley v HADFIELD - 73 Points
AIRPORT WEST v West Coburg - 19 Points
Hillside v TAYLORS LAKES - 39 Points
Westmeadows v TULLAMARINE - 25 Points
Keilor Park v ROXBURGH PARK - 83 Points
GLENROY v Jacana - 240 Points

--------------------------------------------
BomberBlitz19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad